• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Ashodin

Working on all the super strikes now

So the idea is to get one of them to 10 SA, then one to 5 SA, dokkan both, then merge?

Also this feels good

eyBdF1nl.png

So on JPN they really wanna bait us with that Gogeta huh? Pull discount has been extended and a free 50 stones ain't bad at all. Still no Gogeta for me of course yet but I figure I can probably get up to one more discounted pull in time.

Meanwhile my INT Gogeta has become broken af. Many dupes but no mats to actually make use of it all, but despite that he's already getting over 2 million on a non optimal team with around 200% stat boost without a crit.

Once I have the mats he's going to be melting bosses I guess.

Also lol at my luck. I just noticed I've had every banner unit but the one I want multiple times over now. He has to drop by multi no. 16

That or dokkan the SA10 one and only Z-awaken the SA5 one and roll the dice at 50%. depends how dangerously you like to live

Or if you wanna feel extra dangerous don't z-Awaken the other unit and feed them with a 5% chance. I did 3 and got 1 SA up lol. I rushed through and DAed Tien at SA 1 because his drop rates were so shit when he came out and I wanted to use him for LR Frieza.

Maddness

So I have all the awakening medals for Omega, but I'm like should I even dokkan him atm? or wait until Bamco gets this shit sorted? What's everyone's game plan?

Tamanon

Banned
So I have all the awakening medals for Omega, but I'm like should I even dokkan him atm? or wait until Bamco gets this shit sorted? What's everyone's game plan?

I see no advantage to not dokkaning him. He's still stronger, and an awesome unit, just not a leader right now.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!

I don't see why you wouldn't just awaken him now

Durden77

So is the PHY SSB Vegeta pretty much worthless now? Should I feed him to the INT one?

I'm at 9/10 for my TEQ Pikkon SA. Kinda wish I would have went for the STR one now that I have SSJ4 Goku, but ah well. This strike campaign is awesome, I wish I would have waited for it before farming all these other strike cards. This is the way to do it.

SeppOCE

I'm considering giving the game another try. How do I get into this game taking into account current events/handouts they give you?

Voror

I had no idea this game was in English for some reason. I thought everyone was playing the Japanese version like with GBF.

Just started and it's a lot to take in. Am I supposed to be feeding duplicates into a single one via training? Like I've got all these SSR Yamcha and Goku they gave me for free but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with them.

And a Rainbow VB

I'm 1 dupe from a rainbow VB :p.

This is all performance art, and this is really your box, right?

https://puu.sh/x3V7L/442a2d0e2d.png

Hell yeah :D!

but damn the Rainbow LR Gohan and the Rainbow base version of LR Gohan. I wonder if that person also has the middle one Rainbow too

edit: ughhhh so the 5 stones we just got was enough for me to do a third pull on the OS banner. SR and R trash and 1 SSR which was a dupe TEQ SSJ Bardock.

Someone placed a curse on me :(

I can't be arsed to awaken my SR Pikkons, so I've been fusing with a 5% chance, haha. It's almost not worth, but I can't justify using up my resources to try to get both TEQ and STR Pikkon to max SA with 50% chances.

Flambe

I can't be arsed to awaken my SR Pikkons, so I've been fusing with a 5% chance, haha. It's almost not worth, but I can't justify using up my resources to try to get both TEQ and STR Pikkon to max SA with 50% chances.

Yeah I decided too late to do that for my last couple SA, took less than I thought it would lol. Then I had to do Vegeta and that drained the last few Korins. And this isn't even counting Tien -_-

At least I'll get the SR's to 10 and 5 SA and the medals even if they aren't awakened right away

Ashodin

Yeah I decided too late to do that for my last couple SA, took less than I thought it would lol. Then I had to do Vegeta and that drained the last few Korins. And this isn't even counting Tien -_-

At least I'll get the SR's to 10 and 5 SA and the medals even if they aren't awakened right away

This is likely what I'll have to do.

Durden77

I did this. Since the stamina cost is so low, the drops seem to be 100%, and I have nothing else to do, it seemed to be more worth it to use the stamina than the medals. I got my TEQ Pikkon to SA 10 barring 2 awakened ones doing it. Didn't take that long.

Also said fuck it and got the AGL Strike Pikkon to SA 15 starting from scratch, and I didn't even use a stone to refill today (although I did get a rank up refill). The strikes should be permanently like this at this point. The characters are worth this grind, but not the regular one.

JP has orbs in their type banners now. :O

TYV70MMl.jpg

I had no idea this game was in English for some reason. I thought everyone was playing the Japanese version like with GBF.

Just started and it's a lot to take in. Am I supposed to be feeding duplicates into a single one via training? Like I've got all these SSR Yamcha and Goku they gave me for free but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with them.

Get one of them to UR rank then use the rest of them on the hidden potential system to unlock their paths. Use the rest to train and up their SA.

Are the two new banners worth pulling on or is there something I should be waiting for?

Eh, depends on what you have really. From a leader skill perspective, if you don't have SSJ4 Goku, then the Omega banner is a good place to go while the 3 for 1 is still up. The actual banner units are pretty good outside of their unreleased leader skills, but you could wait for the next actual set of leaders to drop too (PHY Cooler, AGL Super 17, TEQ Angel Goku, INT Gogeta, STR Janemba, PHY SSJ3 Gotenks, TEQ SSJ3 Broly).

Sec0nd

I managed to pull together stones for another multi and a freeby on the Gogeta banner. I'll be able to 100% TEQ Golden Frieza thanks to these banners now...

No the pulls were alright but not what I was looking for:
TEQ Frieza dupe 100000
Ape Bardock
Father/Son Gohan dupe
INT SSB Vegeta

At rank 50 the potential system will open up that lets you use dupes to make characters stronger. It's highly recommended to use them for that before feeding them into eachother during training to raise the SA level.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Eh, depends on what you have really. From a leader skill perspective, if you don't have SSJ4 Goku, then the Omega banner is a good place to go while the 3 for 1 is still up. The actual banner units are pretty good outside of their unreleased leader skills, but you could wait for the next actual set of leaders to drop too (PHY Cooler, AGL Super 17, TEQ Angel Goku, INT Gogeta, STR Janemba, PHY SSJ3 Gotenks, TEQ SSJ3 Broly).

Hrm, I already have SSJ4 Goku so I should just pass?

MicH

I just pulled SSJ Goku GT (tge one that dokkans into SSJ2 Goku GT) and he seems really great, so I can wondering who to take out on my AGL team. Maybe the SSJ Goku or the other GT Goku since he can't dokkan?

5Zpkh8Cl.jpg

Also managed to pull my fourth SSJ4 Goku in that pull. Crazy.

Lurk

Banned
Not getting stones for dailies today??

Also as a rank 43 I have a bunch of good characters just can't use because team cost.

I would buy team cost upgrades...

Hrm, I already have SSJ4 Goku so I should just pass?

As we can't take full advantage of SSJ4 Gogeta's and Omega's leader skills at the moment and if you're happy with what you got, it's a safe bet to pass. Other than that, it's an opportunity to go for some more dupes of some older dokkan leaders and a possible SSJ4 Goku dupe.

Not getting stones for dailies today??

The 200 million stones have been used up.

Lurk

Banned
As we can't take full advantage of SSJ4 Gogeta's and Omega's leader skills at the moment and if you're happy with what you got, it's a safe bet to pass. Other than that, it's an opportunity to go for some more dupes of some older dokkan leaders and a possible SSJ4 Goku dupe.

The 200 million stones have been used up.

RIP! We had a good run!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Got that done. He was at 9/10, took 2 more to get it done, but fortunately they dropped in 4 or 5 runs total, a lot better than my luck last saturday.

Congrats...when i farmed my copies the drop rate was quite low but thankfully the skill up rate was quite high. I think i needed only 12/13 copies to max him.

Do you have dupes ? Sadly i dont have any...he already hit hard but man if i could get just one dupe of him or Buuhan...would be such a nice boost for my Extreme team.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
How does one boost team cost as fast as possible?

sabiamen on team make me want to cry.

Just keep ranking up - what level are you at ? Heard the Bulma stage is quite nice for the rank exp for beginners.

Congrats...when i farmed my copies the drop rate was quite low but thankfully the skill up rate was quite high. I think i needed only 12/13 copies to max him.

Do you have dupes ? Sadly i dont have any...he already hit hard but man if i could get just one dupe of him or Buuhan...would be such a nice boost for my Extreme team.

I do not, I wish I did, but my Extreme team is pretty beefy anyway. Rose with 1 dupe, Black with 2, Buuhan is 100%, LR Broly, and this guy is already a powerhouse with no dupes. Sadly in this 120% meta, running mono STR or LR Gohan will be more efficient for most things, which is a shame because I love running the rainbow teams, especially villains.

Top Bottom