• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Thanks for the team setups guys - seems like the mayor INT unit im missing is INT Bardock to seal supers..which is quite the mayor part lol

screenshot_20170808-2tqbec.png

Thats my INT lineup...i probably would have to use 5 of them + SV to block ? Ill def. level/evolve SS God Vegeta. Dont know if the other SSRs like Picollo or Cell are woth it right now.

Otherwise i can still clear it with my VB team...seems like i could do like 3 runs per day worst case scenario. But obv. it would be better with a faster team.

I also realized that i only have 4 items slots unlocked during battle....is that the max or can the other two also be unlocked right now ?

Edit:

Nvm i dont even have LR Gohan friends right now...

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
First round of 5 Zamasu feeds got him to SA4, so 3/5 success rate

Obama-reddit-ama-not-bad.jpg

Lurk

Banned
Thanks all for the Bulma tip absolutely smashing through ranks just got to level 50 and it's still going strong

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Hell yeah RNG. Got 5 more Zamasu drops before my stamina ran out and they got him to SA8. Hopefully I'll be able to finish him off later tonight (and then actually farm his medals over the weekend)

No LR Gohan friends show up no matter how many times I hit update :(

My team:
Buuhan
SSJ Bardock
SSB Vegeta
Piccolo
Baby
Vegito

All INT and all DAed except Vegeta because I don't want to have to reverse him if I get a dupe

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So i beat the new Shenron 50stam stage....SSJ4 Goku destroys him.
Because of that i said fuck it...lets use the 20 stones i have on the OS banner....

Well i didnt pull Shenron....BUT...i pulled my Merged Zamasu dupe....HYPE.

Rose/Goku Black
Merged Zamasu/Buuhan
FP Frieza/ DEX Golden Frieza

Buuhan is the only unit on my Villian team without a dupe...hopefully soon.

lol....what ? Already ?
Will this be a regular stone banner or another Ticket situation like for LR Gohan ?

Hey man I'm just trying to will things into existence, I don't know shit. But that election was like a month ago or something at this point.

Got both failed Gotenkses done. Ready for PHY day, those are the ones I completely neglected because the drop rates on Frieza and King Cold were garbage.

Is that Piccolo strike character good for anything other then lvling up other SSR piccolos? Just wondering if I need to farm it or I can continue farming Zamasu.

MiTYH

Holy hell in a handbasket. It wasn't fun, but I finally got around to awakening all the Pikkons from yesterday. I figured I'd max the STR one and move onto the TEQ one.... big lot of NOPE. It was only on the very last one did I get my final STR skill. Thank god, I wanted him so I can finally move to making my all-star Super STR team, maybe finally take on the final boss rush.

I've been pretty lucky in pulling cards around this particular hour in the past couple of days with banner Omega and SSJ4 Gogeta. Had 50 stones left for the last 3 for 1 on the Omega banner and pulled SSJ4 Goku on the free one!

PUfBZUzl.jpg

He's new since I didn't pull him during the 2yr, so I'm pretty psyched about this! Got all the banner stuff I wanted! ^^ Just need SSJ4 Vegeta and then I'll have the OPTIMAL Shadow Dragon arc team (to be released)!

Plus my Game of Thrones meme gif made first page on imgur, so it's been a pretty good day. XD

I've been pretty lucky in pulling cards around this particular hour in the past couple of days with banner Omega and SSJ4 Gogeta. Had 50 stones left for the last 3 for 1 on the Omega banner and pulled SSJ4 Goku on the free one!

PUfBZUzl.jpg

He's new since I didn't pull him during the 2yr, so I'm pretty psyched about this! Got all the banner stuff I wanted! ^^ Just need SSJ4 Vegeta and then I'll have the OPTIMAL Shadow Dragon arc team (to be released)!

Plus my Game of Thrones meme gif made first page on imgur, so it's been a pretty good day. XD

Nice bro and congrats. I'm missing SSJ4 Vegeta too. I need a monkey Gogeta dupe but I'm saving the stones for INT Gogeta.

LR Gohan and INT Gogeta are my 2 most wanted units minus the eventual LR Vegito.

I hope Vegito becomes the Heroes Supreme Leader. +3 ki and 100% to all stats lol.

MicH

Damn, dokkaning is expensive. I'm out of zeni for the first time ever thanks to these Strike characters.

Got skinny Gotenks to SA15 at least.

Damn, dokkaning is expensive. I'm out of zeni for the first time ever thanks to these Strike characters.

Got skinny Gotenks to SA15 at least.

the bulma stage let's you get a decent amount of zeni. Just go on the nimbus to the right and then go to the furthest left lane with the Zeni. 150k zeni per each one you pick up.

I have 500mill zeni so I never have to worry about it.

So what's a good team to farm LR Goku?

I'm doing

Chilled
King Vegeta
Android #16
Mecha Frieza
King Cold
Skinnytenks
Friend: King Vegeta

Some people do Tao instead of Skinny but I prefer to take less damage due to the same type rather than the RNG of Tao stunning(I have very very bad RNG, you can try Tao and see how you like him). Other people do Duel King Vegeta leads for lots of ki which I'm thinking of switching to personally.

Kettch

Checking the Baba Shop all day for Korin medals. Seems far more efficient than running the AGL Medal stage (which should seriously be updated...half the ? tiles are traps).

I'm doing the same, except for Mutaito medals to awaken my PHY Broly cards to feed to my LR Broly. Last 6 have failed, -60 medals. :/

The Bulma stage might be better for medal farming, depending on what you need. The bronze spots drop 3, silver drop 2 and the gold has a decent chance of being old/supreme kais. All random though.

SparkStar

Neo Member
I maxxed out the FTP Bulma - she's a surprisingly effective tank!
Not sure what kind of team I'd slot her into, but I have so few TEQ URs that I needed SOMETHING.

Nice bro and congrats. I'm missing SSJ4 Vegeta too. I need a monkey Gogeta dupe but I'm saving the stones for INT Gogeta.

LR Gohan and INT Gogeta are my 2 most wanted units minus the eventual LR Vegito.

I hope Vegito becomes the Heroes Supreme Leader. +3 ki and 100% to all stats lol.

You and me both, homie. Let RNGesus be kind to us when he's already given so many blessings. xD

Should I upgrade hit's hidden potential?
Because I'm torn on on whether I should upgrade is hidden potential or Sell him at baba's

Hit get's a dokkan in the near future and becomes a good unit, so save him.

Fuck me that's a lot of Strike characters on the LR list today >.<

Thankfully I've got all of these ones already so I might start opening up some paths for Chilled, KV, and Mecha Frieza.

You and me both, homie. Let RNGesus be kind to us when he's already given so many blessings. xD

Hit get's a dokkan in the near future and becomes a good unit, so save him.

Thankfully I've got all of these ones already so I might start opening up some paths for Chilled, KV, and Mecha Frieza.

I'm assuming LR VB will be a new pull rather than the current VB getting a LR upgrade. Bamco gotta milk us for all we're worth. Currently this game is #2 in the Google Play for Canada.

That seems like a mission since you'd have to DA em right? I just got the free evasion for my INT units.

Lurk

Banned
That's where you can get the Androids that you eventually dokkan into LRs, but other than that Friend Summons are just to get training fodder.

Well, they're the only way to get LR Androids and the eventual LR Satan. But yeah, useful for training fodder and the occasional Satan statues for da monies.

cheers haven't done a single one. Guess I should use the 18 multi summons I have....

Ranking up thanks to Bulma has become sooo good just hit rank 66 it takes about 5 turns to rank using that method, and each run if I do no fight takes 25-30 seconds so a rank every 2.5 mins is really good, is there a place that can show me the XP need for ranks?
So I can gauge once this becomes less worth it.

MicH

Man, it's really hard to stop playing this game. Doing the strike events I never run out of stamina. Always rank up and I can't just leave a full bar of stamina :p

Top Bottom