• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Lurk

Banned
Have to do 20 stages for stones today, that way I can get two Gogeta banner pulls.

Really hoping for my boy Broly, also I need blue haired Vegito he's insanely good.

Current Team:
f8UDqgL.png

Potentials to add who should I add next?

Have to do 20 stages for stones today, that way I can get two Gogeta banner pulls.

Really hoping for my boy Broly, also I need blue haired Vegito he's insanely good.

Current Team:

Potentials to add who should I add next?

With a Rosé leader, you're gonna want to focus on getting him dokkaned first to take advantage of the leader skill from +2 ki to +3 ki for Extreme types. Second, you're gonna want to start swapping out the good guys with baddies like Buuhan and FP Frieza to again take advantage of Rosé's leader skill.

You can also start working on a mono-STR team with STR Omega Shenron as the leader. You also have the beginnings of a mono-INT team with a Buuhan leader as well.

So yeah, focus on dokkaning Rosé, STR OS, and INT Buuhan to get dem nice leader skills for your teams. Of course, the team cost at your level will be an issue for awhile until the 3x exp for quest missions kicks in.

So I guess that completes the extreme and super support units.

Also guys if you need some STR units for LR goku stage 4. Farm the free STR Buuhan from his events, he gives a 25% attack boost, links with Freeza and has a farmable super.

MiTYH

Gotta say, I'm hating the droprate on Future Gohan medals.

I woke up, played through almost full stamina, leveled up, and went through that stamina. Got 3 medals.

Considering I need 14 total (Phy Xeno and TEQ Gohan)... this event has been BS for me for the past few days. I'm down to only needing about 2-3 more, but still. Come on, event!

Tamanon

Banned
Gotta say, I'm hating the droprate on Future Gohan medals.

I woke up, played through almost full stamina, leveled up, and went through that stamina. Got 3 medals.

Considering I need 14 total (Phy Xeno and TEQ Gohan)... this event has been BS for me for the past few days. I'm down to only needing about 2-3 more, but still. Come on, event!

I think it's actually "quicker" to just wait for them to randomly show up on Baba Shop, lol.

Hated that grind.

Chucker

Campaign update, we "are" at 1.1M

Time to get that extra 200 million stones in mission rewards again.

Blessed.

Went ahead and rebuilt teams based on that new list. Most of mine were solid, some minor tweaks here and there, feels good to be on that bleeding edge for once though. Mono Super Team needs like 12 more team cost though -.-

L Thammy

Going for another free pull was a good idea. Finally got Merged Zamasu. Don't even care if he's good or if he fits into my teams - although I think he's a good companion to Rose - I just love the Goku Black saga and its villains.

Plus, I got a SSJ4 Goku dupe. Imagining him with even greater critical hit change is scary.

So I guess that completes the extreme and super support units.

Also guys if you need some STR units for LR goku stage 4. Farm the free STR Buuhan from his events, he gives a 25% attack boost, links with Freeza and has a farmable super.

This is great advice. Also don't forget to get the Cell drop from the Horrible Cell Games (event is on Tuesdays and Saturdays I think?) for the Frieza event as well. 25% drop rate and chance to drop 2x, so better than many.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
reverse dokkan hourglasses being in trade points baba shop is my shit.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I have the top right path unlocked for Phys Pan, and I'm wondering if I should do combo instead of crit when I have to choose? If she supers twice, does the 25% team attack boost of her super stack up to 50?

Preparing my Shadow Dragon arc chars now for whenever Omega's dumb ass wakes up. I just noticed my Nuova is SA2, which means at some point I fed him a dupe instead of unlocking top right path. Woops.

Fox1304

Tried a Oozaru team for the fun of it.
I would love it if they had a category like that soon, with a really huge boost to get those cards back into the game. Categories such as the Crane School Category, the Bardock's friends Category, things like those.

LNBL

It has teq Vegito on Z-tier for fusion lead too, which seems odd.

I would have expected the PHY omega on the Shadow Dragon team as well. He only lists the WT reward one :/ Thought I had the optimal team for it, minus the new Omega lead ofcourse..

I would have expected the PHY omega on the Shadow Dragon team as well. He only lists the WT reward one :/ Thought I had the optimal team for it, minus the new Omega lead ofcourse..

Wait what? What WT Reward Omega? I literally don't understand anything of what you just said.

LNBL

Wait what? What WT Reward Omega? I literally don't understand anything of what you just said.

In this list https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/wiki/glbshadowdragonarc

This Omega Shenron is listed as optimal Z tier : Shadow Dragons' Master
Syn Shenron

Which according to this page is a WT reward: http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Dragons'_Master_Syn_Shenron

But I realized his UR form is the one I have, so i made a mistake haha. My bad, forgot normal cards are in the WT banner as well.

In this list https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/wiki/glbshadowdragonarc

This Omega Shenron is listed as optimal Z tier : Shadow Dragons' Master
Syn Shenron

Which according to this page is a WT reward: http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Dragons'_Master_Syn_Shenron

But I realized his UR form is the one I have, so i made a mistake haha. My bad!

oh ok. I was so confused about a WT reward Shenron, and thought I missed something big. It's weird that they didn't use the UR art but I still get the idea, Fusions team is messed up but the Shadow dragon's one seems pretty clear on the units you should use
BUT WHY THE FUCK CANT I USE SSG4 GOKU. HE FOUGHT AGAINST OMEGA WHAT THE FUCK

LNBL

oh ok. I was so confused about a WT reward Shenron, and thought I missed something big. It's weird that they didn't use the UR art but I still get the idea, Fusions team is messed up but the Shadow dragon's one seems pretty clear on the units you should use
BUT WHY THE FUCK CANT I USE SSG4 GOKU. HE FOUGHT AGAINST OMEGA WHAT THE FUCK

I just want to pull the man himself :/ My team is ready for him

Anoregon

My team is going to be that but with Eis instead of Vegeta.

SSJ4 Goku sits in the corner like a sad little bastard, knowing he should rightly fit on the team.

MicH

Awesome, got all four of today's Strike characters to SA15. Phew. Now to grind out zeni, Gravity Chambers and awakening medals. The grind never ends!

Anoregon

Awesome, got all four of today's Strike characters to SA15. Phew. Now to grind out zeni, Gravity Chambers and awakening medals. The grind never ends!

Got the 3 INT guys dokanned and at SA10, taking a break before I get going on the SA15 work for at least chilled and vegeta.

Meneses

Did a few pulls and got Vegeta-sama, which i'm happy about. One more event to grind, I guess.

In the meantime i've just been unlocking both main paths for each Strike character because why the hell not (even though i'll probably never spend orbs on them).

PHY LR Vegito Blue Medals:

77 Vegito Blue
77 Merged Zamasu
77 Dokkan Battlefield

Really glad it's the current Vegito Blue getting an awakening instead of a new card.

(I'd post the picture but it's a scan)

EDIT: Everyone's saying it's a fake on gamefaqs.

Skii

I'd say there's 99,999999999% chance the new LR will have to involve people spending stones and / or money.

There is absolutely 0 chance they'd release LR Vegito Blue as a free upgrade. They could milk that for so much money. Bandai have never really done kind gestures towards the players and they won't start now.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Don't know why people got fooled by that image. We already know what art the LR card is going to use. The art from the vote itself was always going to be used on the card

I'd say there's 99,999999999% chance the new LR will have to involve people spending stones and / or money.

The fact that anyone ever thought differently is just a tad naive, knowing how this game operates.

But It's Bandai, we're going to get another Vegito Blue with an abysmall pull rate for that sweet cash. (I almost maxed my Vegito Blue so I want him to OP as hell).

Got all of today's SS characters to SA15 with minimal hassle taking the 50% odds, started from scratch with mecha frieza. The others were all SA10 already. Really loving this event, feels good to just scratch these off the to-do list forever.

Guys, I feel like I'm stuck.

Can't beat Gogeta nor Omega.

Would you kindly help me build a team?

Showing everything I have since I have no clue of team building lol

So far I just used the strongest chars in a rainbow team.

Top Bottom