• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Crown |OT| Knock down the crown

Giolon

What happens if you do offline co-op right now and one character is really far behind? Does doing one quest catch him/her up?

Only "Player 1" gets credit. You have to repeat the quests for each character that you want to get credit as Player 1.

Only "Player 1" gets credit. You have to repeat the quests for each character that you want to get credit as Player 1.
Sorry, let me rephrase: when this patch gets implemented, what will happen in that scenario? Will a level 1 character tagging along for 1 quest with a level 99 bring them to the last difficulty with all quests done?

Giolon

Sorry, let me rephrase: when this patch gets implemented, what will happen in that scenario? Will a level 1 character tagging along for 1 quest with a level 99 bring them to the last difficulty with all quests done?

Unknown, but the implication is that multiple people playing on the same machine through on Normal from the beginning will receive the same story and quest credit as Player 1, and not have to repeat everything rotating which character is P1 in order to get credit for all of them. I can't say what would happen once try to sort of mix difficulties in that way.

maomaoIYP

I also really freaking hate the Minotaur now. It's one of my least favorite encounters, especially the sub boss that is in a small room. 90% of the time the goddamn thing is off screen where you can't hit it. It's also another example of where having two wands is better than wand + belt, because you can use a Fire wand to immolate it. I haven't really done any kind of extensive testing on how much of a boost the WWF belt gives, but it seems like it's only +2 damage per floor for your basic wand shots (you can get off 8 - 10 shots a second though). Not sure what it does for the other abilities yet, nor do I know exactly how much of a boost it gives to your overall defenses.
I read somewhere from a guy who tested the WWF belt that the damage boost isn't good enough for it to replace a 2nd staff, so I've used ice and fire staffs since then. Fire completely wrecks all mid bosses except for the cyclops, so at least that's less minotaurs I have to worry about. I'm at floor 82 now, I have every intention to finish it today, since I'm picking up Diablo 3 later. I've also stopped relying on just one bag since around floor 70+, my gear was getting wrecked too often by the last stage. Luckily I've gotten enough comparatively good gear for 3 bags with a similar setup.

I tend to recover MP up close when my standing up + O attack is active, since those attacks (except for lightning) last a good while and can put enemies into stun lock.
The rod's attack rating is important, not just the properties it has. Ice is by far the most useful in most situations, but there are times when fire is indispensible as well. I still hate lightning. I've found that for both wiz and sorc I really need all the inventory slots, so they're the only characters which I've unlocked 3/3 deep pockets. This way you can carry 4 spells + 2 rods or 4 spells + 1 potion + 1 rod or 5 spells + 1 rod and still max accessories.
The gazer is one of the easiest bosses as a solo wiz/sorc, because it's weak to all elemental damage. When its eye faces you, you can't cast. So you should only attack when it's stuck in an attack animation. Also since it has some impossibly fast attacks (lazer beam, etc), you should never stand left or right or its position. Instead stand above or under it and wait for it to attack. Once it attacks, use evasion to get to its back and cast a spell. During certain attacks the main eye is completely closed, (fire pillars, explosion charge up etc), and you can safely cast away from any position.

I must be the worst Amazon ever because I don't know how to parry (or block for that matter) and I'm getting killed pretty regularly even when evading and doing her standard combo. Playing on Vita by the way.

Hold square to block. To parry you need to hold square just as their attacks make contact. The easy way to parry is to block first, and when the enemy strikes rain down on you, tap square. Sooner or later your amazon will flash and you know you've parried successfully.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
I read somewhere from a guy who tested the WWF belt that the damage boost isn't good enough for it to replace a 2nd staff, so I've used ice and fire staffs since then. Fire completely wrecks all mid bosses except for the cyclops, so at least that's less minotaurs I have to worry about. I'm at floor 82 now, I have every intention to finish it today, since I'm picking up Diablo 3 later. I've also stopped relying on just one bag since around floor 70+, my gear was getting wrecked too often by the last stage. Luckily I've gotten enough comparatively good gear for 3 bags with a similar setup.
Sorry for the dumb question, but what is the "WWF belt"? o_O

I tend to recover MP up close when my standing up + O attack is active, since those attacks (except for lightning) last a good while and can put enemies into stun lock.
The rod's attack rating is important, not just the properties it has. Ice is by far the most useful in most situations, but there are times when fire is indispensible as well. I still hate lightning. I've found that for both wiz and sorc I really need all the inventory slots, so they're the only characters which I've unlocked 3/3 deep pockets. This way you can carry 4 spells + 2 rods or 4 spells + 1 potion + 1 rod or 5 spells + 1 rod and still max accessories.
The gazer is one of the easiest bosses as a solo wiz/sorc, because it's weak to all elemental damage. When its eye faces you, you can't cast. So you should only attack when it's stuck in an attack animation. Also since it has some impossibly fast attacks (lazer beam, etc), you should never stand left or right or its position. Instead stand above or under it and wait for it to attack. Once it attacks, use evasion to get to its back and cast a spell. During certain attacks the main eye is completely closed, (fire pillars, explosion charge up etc), and you can safely cast away from any position.

Thanks for the good tips. Again I feel dumb 'cause I didn't even know you could equip two staffs... how do you change them during a dungeon, through the d-pad cycling?

Also how do the attack ratings work on staffs (staves?), they affect spell damage I guess?

Thanks and sorry for being such a wizard noob. :D

Giolon

I didn't even know you could equip two staffs... how do you change them during a dungeon, through the d-pad cycling?

Also how do the attack ratings work on staffs (staves?), they affect spell damage I guess?

They effect the damage your O attacks and Jump + Square attacks do with the staff. I don't Know if it affects spells.

And yes to equip another staff you can use the dpad or if you set up shortcuts in your inventory in town you can use those (Up/L1 + Tri, Cir, Sq, X) - the same can be done for your spells.

RangerBAD

Good to see that future players will get a better online experience (hopefully). Just the fact that the game won't kick you to town and make you lose progress is a great thing and the first patch really should have dealt with that. But a patch later is better than no patch at all.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
They effect the damage your O attacks and Jump + Square attacks do with the staff. I don't Know if it affects spells.

And yes to equip another staff you can use the dpad or if you set up shortcuts in your inventory in town you can use those (Up/L1 + Tri, Cir, Sq, X) - the same can be done for your spells.

Yeah I knew about spells for that, but I didn't know you could equip a new staff that way... interesting.

johnsmith

remember me
These just went up for preorder. Pricey at 3,990 yen, but I'm sure they'll sell out.
CGD2-67193.jpg
CGD2-67192.jpg

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CGD2-67193
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CGD2-67192

maomaoIYP

Sorry for the dumb question, but what is the "WWF belt"? o_O
Thanks for the good tips. Again I feel dumb 'cause I didn't even know you could equip two staffs... how do you change them during a dungeon, through the d-pad cycling?

Thanks and sorry for being such a wizard noob. :D

Haha, the WWF/UFC/MMA belt is a special item you get after you beat the 9th floor in the labyrinth of chaos. That's not it's real name, we just call it that because it looks like one.
You can check which staff/rod does better damage overall by testing them on rannie. It's not obvious which weapon is better especially if it has a wider range of attack power (like 160-255 versus 200-255 for example), but gives better bonuses (+xx MP spent, +xx damage, etc etc). I've had a few weapons where it had a large range of atk, but overall did more damage because of all the bonuses it had.
I'm not particularly sure about spell damage, but I'm about 80% sure your staff/rod's atk power does not affect your spellbook spells.

Artorias

Banned
Sorry if this is a bit off topic, but has anyone bought any Dragon's Crown avatars? I'd really like to get one but the picture just shows a floating head in space...are they just hiding it or is that literally the avatar?

Sorry if this is a bit off topic, but has anyone bought any Dragon's Crown avatars? I'd really like to get one but the picture just shows a floating head in space...are they just hiding it or is that literally the avatar?

Haven't purchased one myself, but I remember someone being really disappointed with them. I think they are just a floating head.

Artorias

Banned
Haven't purchased one myself, but I remember someone being really disappointed with them. I think they are just a floating head.

Thats a bummer, thanks for the info though. I would never even consider paying for an avatar for most games, hehe. I wish they were the well known portraits.

Giolon

I bought them all. They are just the head. It's in-line with a lot of other avatars I've seen (a friend of mine has Kratos), so I'm satisfied. Plus, I get to have Amazon's head represent me, woo!

Thats a bummer, thanks for the info though. I would never even consider paying for an avatar for most games, hehe. I wish they were the well known portraits.

No problem.

You'd think for all the avatars for shit games that they have, they might put some effort into the ones that are beautifully drawn. Even if nothing else about the game were good, the pictures of it are great.

Finally got around to playing this on Monday (playing as the Elf)

I'm liking it, but I kinda wish my NPC partners were more useful especially given that I haven't unlocked the Multiplayer portion of the game yet. It feels like they are just punching bags and merely there to make me waste coins to revive them should it come to that. I mean so far, I've died (and used a life point for myself) at only one location and that was against a boss who was being a real pain in the ass. The sooner I can get online, the better

maomaoIYP

Any tips on taking
Demon Lord
at LOC 9th floor?
I can only bring him down to 1/2 life bar using Amazon...

You need to learn how to dodge his attacks.
Other than that it's actually just a matter of smacking his face over and over again with brandish. It's a tedious fight, but not difficult at all.

edit: He has three phases. First phase his attacks are: Head swing, petrification, storm, water blast, ice prison. The head swing is coming when his eyes get especially bright. Evade into the foreground to escape that. The rest are all marked by magic glyphs on the stage. The water blast can be evaded by jumping past the glyphs into the direction it is coming from.
The 2nd phase he summons minions and his new attacks are gravity, mouth blast (fire, lightning or poison clouds), meteor implosion and a black glyph that will heal him for 2500 each time it hits you. Here I like to fight his minions to take the heat off, but I fight them in front of his face so that he takes damage as well.
The 3rd phase he gains one new attack, ice eye beams. They come either as horizontal blasts or circular blasts. They tend to be circular nearer when you're nearer to his face. Just use evasion to dodge.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Thanks for all the wizard advice, very good to know.
Finally got around to playing this on Monday (playing as the Elf)

I'm liking it, but I kinda wish my NPC partners were more useful especially given that I haven't unlocked the Multiplayer portion of the game yet. It feels like they are just punching bags and merely there to make me waste coins to revive them should it come to that. I mean so far, I've died (and used a life point for myself) at only one location and that was against a boss who was being a real pain in the ass. The sooner I can get online, the better
Yes they're really dumb. Honestly, I suggest you go solo (set join to Off on all slots in the Tavern) for the beginning. It's not that hard that you really need NPCs to make it feasible, and it'll make you a better player because you'll have more control over what happens and you can really see what your skills do etc. I used to get NPCs all the time but every time I make a new toon (just made a Dwarf, lol...) and am not playing with my bf, I go 100% solo now. I'll play online with friends or join a random's, but the NPCs honestly make the game less fun to me.

Sanctuary

The rod's attack rating is important, not just the properties it has. Ice is by far the most useful in most situations, but there are times when fire is indispensible as well. I still hate lightning.

(This is just an addendum to what you've already said):

The rod's attack rating is it's most important aspect generally. The only time it's not is if a new rod has a similar min/max as your last--even if it's somewhat less--but it has really good mods such as higher elemental damage, damage, +%damage if spell is repeated as well as +%damage for +%mana. Typically it's just better to go for a rod or wand with a significantly larger raw damage than what you're coming from, even if it doesn't have any good mods on it. One mod to stay away from however is the -%damage for -%mana. That mod is only useful during the levels you won't actually see it at. Then there's the specialty rods for when you're leveling up such as +23% vs demons, humans, nature etc. You would just switch to the bag that had that rod, along with other gear with the same mod for specific dungeons and bosses.

The best way to check how much of a difference a rod or wand is in damage wise is to simply beat up on Rannie. Just make sure one does not have a bonus against humans if the other does not, because it will skew the results. Also, if you're using a rod that has +%damage if spell is repeated on it, you'll have to either drastically pause between each shot, or simply cast another spell in between wand shots.

On a side note about that mod, you can boost your actual book spells with an impractical gimmick too (kind of only useful for Meteor). Spell cancels count as casts too. So basically, start the casting animation for any damage spell and then hit O to cancel it. Do this up to ten times and you'll get a +30% - 50% boost to damage (depends on the wand's +%damage if repeated number) when you actually cast that spell for real, as long as it's your next spell.

Also, I didn't realize you actually hated Lightning. I can't stand the element. When the game was first released here, I thought Lightning was pretty cool due to it's air charge attack and how "great" it was for clearing trash, and then I learned how to actually use both Fire and Ice correctly. I also hate it when people just jump around spamming that annoying, screen filling lightning storm crap just to kill 1-2 enemies that would have died much faster to the ground up attack.

Both the Wizard and Sorceress can approach Gazer in similar ways. With the Wizard you can simply use a Lightning rod and Levitate over the top of it. As soon as you reach just over the halfway point, just do Lightning's air charge. It will often stun Gazer. With the Sorceress, all you have to do is Levislide across the top of it, and as soon as you reach the opposite side and turn around, simply launch an air charge attack.

Both of them can also simply walk somewhat close and teleport to the other side to cast either a pillar attack or a spell from a book. The Wizard has the easier time with this approach due to Slow. If you can cast Slow in the middle of the screen and stay around that area, it's really easy since Gazer won't teleport too far away from your position usually.

I'm not particularly sure about spell damage, but I'm about 80% sure your staff/rod's atk power does not affect your spellbook spells.

It most certainly does.

Also, apparently the Amazon got a huge nerf in the upcoming patch. Her Berserk uptime was drastically reduced, and you can no longer simply swing weapons in the air to keep it active once it's already up. You must hit something to keep it going, and its time out timer has been sped up. War Paint's damage was also reduced. The Parry buff is less of an actual buff than just a sidegrade now. It also allows a more defensive style to be played, because you can build Berserk easier, you just can't keep it as long. This should make it a lot easier to deal with trash, but now bosses will be "harder" and won't die in ten seconds or less.

maomaoIYP

Also, I didn't realize you actually hated Lightning. I can't stand the element.

It most certainly does.

That's good to know. I hate lightning with all the fiber of my sorceress' being. Uses too much MP, crappy up + O attack, and the jumping hold O attack isn't diagonal. I hate it. The only boss which I really need it for is the minotaur, but I can't suffering through a floor with it equipped on the off chance that it comes as the end boss.

derwalde

Also, apparently the Amazon got a huge nerf in the upcoming patch. Her Berserk uptime was drastically reduced, and you can no longer simply swing weapons in the air to keep it active once it's already up. You must hit something to keep it going, and its time out timer has been sped up. War Paint's damage was also reduced. The Parry buff is less of an actual buff than just a sidegrade now. It also allows a more defensive style to be played, because you can build Berserk easier, you just can't keep it as long. This should make it a lot easier to deal with trash, but now bosses will be "harder" and won't die in ten seconds or less.

this could lead to completely different builds. skipping incite rage, adrenaline and even war paint (depends on how much it got nerfed) means a lot of points to spend elsewhere.

Sanctuary

I just learned a neat trick for those that have the Amazon amulet as well as a Wizard, but not a Sorceress to farm Monocles. The Wizard glasses that returns 50% of the healing done as mana works even when you're at full health. So Ice's cyclone pretty much pays for itself as long as you're not using +%dmg for +%mana. It's the best pair of glasses you can use on a Wizard if you don't have a Sorceress. If you drop one or two of those in a huge add pile after draining some mana with one of the more damaging, but less hitting spells, you'll pretty much gain it all back.

kubricks

Other than that it's actually just a matter of smacking his face over and over again with brandish. It's a tedious fight, but not difficult at all.

edit: He has three phases. First phase his attacks are: Head swing, petrification, storm, water blast, ice prison. The head swing is coming when his eyes get especially bright. Evade into the foreground to escape that. The rest are all marked by magic glyphs on the stage. The water blast can be evaded by jumping past the glyphs into the direction it is coming from.
The 2nd phase he summons minions and his new attacks are gravity, mouth blast (fire, lightning or poison clouds), meteor implosion and a black glyph that will heal him for 2500 each time it hits you. Here I like to fight his minions to take the heat off, but I fight them in front of his face so that he takes damage as well.
The 3rd phase he gains one new attack, ice eye beams. They come either as horizontal blasts or circular blasts. They tend to be circular nearer when you're nearer to his face. Just use evasion to dodge.

Thx a lot!! I think I somehow got him to third phase once as I have seen the eye beam attack. I will try again tonight!

Quixzlizx

I asked this on the previous page, but does anyone know whether you need to have earned all of the talismans to fight the Ancient Dragon in someone else's game?

Also, I've read on Gamefaqs that the Elf's Chaos gloves don't actually do +30% damage while in the air, but do +30% to enemies that are airborn, and that the English description was a mistranslation. Can anyone confirm that? I've been using them because I thought they made my airborne Power Shots badass, haha. I guess they are still pretty good considering a lot of the bosses are airborne.

Finally, does equipment that says "+x% damage to objects" work when you're throwing bombs? Does a bow that has that mod apply it to bombs, or only arrows? I'm asking because I figure I could load up on damage to object equipment and then throw a bomb at a barricade for the 100k damage trophy.

On the subject of lightning wands/rods, while I myself don't like their moveset as much as the other two, they do have a few advantages:
1) Very few enemies, if any, seem to be resistant to lightning.
2) Conversely, a lot of enemies are vulnerable to it, including humans, the kraken, etc.
3) Down + O is the only guaranteed stun in the game that I know of (although to be honest I rarely use it).
4) Up + O does some of the best DPS/knockdown in the entire game. Alternating it with five quick rod pokes (for MP recovery and stun) is a pretty devastating close-up rotation. The ice/fire versions last longer but conversely hit less times per second.

The problem wasn't for online, but offline coop. P2 didn't get the runes, the extra bags, the talismans, hard mode unlocks, etc.

Yep, I knew that. But since I had all runes with all 6 of my characters, online with all of them, 4 of them have unlocked hard with a fifth having all talismans, and so on, I don't benefit from it so much as if this was from the beginning, since I've already had to do most of that stuff (particularly unlocking online) over and over with my GF, switching chars around.

The one thing that does benefit me is talismans (especially for hard and infernal), which I wasn't sure if they already worked like that or not. Sincethey didn't, then that's also a definite improvement.

maomaoIYP

THIS IS IT. Hold me gaf.
edit: Cleared it! 19 minutes just for 99-1, no deaths. Grand total of 320 hrs played, three level 99 characters, platinum trophy....I think it's time to move on for now. Will probably try to clear infernal with the wiz after the changes get patched in.
edit2: Also, I feel it's appropriate to give my tier rankings of the characters:
Sorceress >>>>>> Amazon > Elf & Wizard > Fighter & Dwarf

THIS IS IT. Hold me gaf.

edit: Cleared it! 19 minutes just for 99-1, no deaths. Grand total of 320 hrs played, three level 99 characters, platinum trophy....I think it's time to move on for now. Will probably try to clear infernal with the wiz after the changes get patched in.
edit2: Also, I feel it's appropriate to give my tier rankings of the characters:

Congratulations! :) It'll probably be a long time before I get close to that.

Sushigod7

THIS IS IT. Hold me gaf.

Wow congrats that is a shit ton of hours won't get to that level for a long time.

Sanctuary

THIS IS IT. Hold me gaf.

Congrats, you beat me (haven't been playing as much the last two days)! I've never played the Dwarf yet, and don't really plan on it, but your ranking looks about right.

So I can't seem to join a game while playing on Vita. It connects to a game, goes to a dark screen, then says can't connect returning to town. Yeah, well - fuck you.

Anyone else having this problem? My NAT type is 2, everything should be fine.

Giolon

So I can't seem to join a game while playing on Vita. It connects to a game, goes to a dark screen, then says can't connect returning to town. Yeah, well - fuck you.

Anyone else having this problem? My NAT type is 2, everything should be fine.

Try turning off Wi-Fi Power Save Mode, and sit closer to your wireless router. Both of those things helped for me, but the Vita version is a lot more finicky about multiplayer than the PS3 is.

derwalde

THIS IS IT. Hold me gaf.

gratz! after this ranking i have to try out the sorceress. i love my amazon and elf and im curious how the sorc will play.

i agree with fighter and dwarf.

Try turning off Wi-Fi Power Save Mode, and sit closer to your wireless router. Both of those things helped for me, but the Vita version is a lot more finicky about multiplayer than the PS3 is.

Should I set it to local area or worldwide in the in-game options for selection criteria?

Giolon

Should I set it to local area or worldwide in the in-game options for selection criteria?

Setting it to "Same Area" will limit your multiplayer games to players in the same region/release version, so it can theoretically improve your connection quality at the expense of shrinking the potential pool of players to be matched with.

Yeah, I don't know. It will find and connect to a game. But then when it goes into the connecting load screen it then says connection failure returning to town.

So I've accepted Atlus/Vanillaware can't do online co-op despite it being 2013, so whatever - I'll do this shit solo, but now everytime I go into a dungeon it tries to connect and thus returns me back into town.

This game is a fucking nightmare that won't end. I guess I could turn wifi-off, but I was hoping that maybe if I couldn't get into somebody else's game, then maybe they'd have better luck jumping into mine.

Yeah, I don't know. It will find and connect to a game. But then when it goes into the connecting load screen it then says connection failure returning to town.

So I've accepted Atlus/Vanillaware can't do online co-op despite it being 2013, so whatever - I'll do this shit solo, but now everytime I go into a dungeon it tries to connect and thus returns me back into town.

This game is a fucking nightmare that won't end. I guess I could turn wifi-off, but I was hoping that maybe if I couldn't get into somebody else's game, then maybe they'd have better luck jumping into mine.

...so turn off online mode so that it doesn't try to connect. Wow.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
So I heard from some places that Concentrate is not really worth it considering the speed upgrade it affords is very, very insignificant.

But lots of places also claim that it's extremely important.

So, which one in your folks' opinion?

So I heard from some places that Concentrate is not really worth it considering the speed upgrade it affords is very, very insignificant.

Wait until Sanctuary responds. You'll learn everything you need (plus probably a lot of stuff you didn't need) regarding Concentration.

XP Sanct.

I got the game a few days back and I recently unlocked online play.
HELP!!!! I'm a Sorceress and I'm not really good at this...

My PSN is CreatureStabber
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Is there cross regional play? I'm on a US PSN ID with a US version of the game on a JP PS3 in Japan. I have some JP friends I want to play with; do I need to buy the game again and re-level?

I got the game a few days back and I recently unlocked online play.
HELP!!!! I'm a Sorceress and I'm not really good at this...

My PSN is CreatureStabber
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Is there cross regional play? I'm on a US PSN ID with a US version of the game on a JP PS3 in Japan. I have some JP friends I want to play with; do I need to buy the game again and re-level?

There's cross regional play but right now JP has a patch that US doesn't have yet, which as far as I know makes US players not able to play with JP players, so you'll need to wait until the patch comes out in America. The patch only came out in Japan 2 days ago so it might be awhile.

I keep doing that. But it still tries to connect. It even says in "offline" mode. But when I try to enter a dungeon it goes to the connect screen, then fails out and sends me back to town.

I don't know what to tell you.

Wait, what version of the game do you have and for what console? The Asian Vita version actually has some sort of critical error that made them issue a product recall.

http://asia.playstation.com/hk/en/newsdetail?id=1016

I don't know what to tell you.

Wait, what version of the game do you have and for what console? The Asian Vita version actually has some sort of critical error that made them issue a product recall.

http://asia.playstation.com/hk/en/newsdetail?id=1016

Ugh nevermind. I placed the cursor over online but I was exiting out with O. I'm still used to O being confirm in games since Japanese settings O is often confirm, not X, and Im still getting used to that.

I'll try connecting using a different wi-fi access point. Even when other players are trying to synch with my game, it won't let them through. Odd, very frustrating.

kubricks

Finally managed to take him down, thanks for your advice!

maomaoIYP

Finally managed to take him down, thanks for your advice!
No problem!

How much have u put into concentrate? If you already have many points in it, create a character that doesn't have a point in it and you can see how enormous the difference is.

Has anyone been able to try whether or not you can use the savegame from an US version of the game on a JP version? (say, JP Vita savegame on US PS3 game). This is actually kind of important for me as an EU with an US PS3 version of the game and considering a EU Vita version in October.

Sanctuary

It matters. However, I will say that after spending so much time playing the Sorceress and getting used to her only having a +30% Concentrate, I completely forgot that the Wizard had 50% and was debating dropping him down to 30% for some spare skill points. But he really needs that additional second and a half of speedier recovery due to having such a hard time getting around to a safe spot compared to the Sorceress.

Regardless, whichever caster class you play, you'll notice a significant difference if you've been using it maxed for a while and then you reset your skills.

Quixzlizx

The Gourmand trophy is about to make me jump out of a building. I am 99% sure that I have made every dish. The only thing I can think of is that the guide says that the Old Capital has a "nettle tree" ingredient, which I don't see. I only ever get barracuda filet as my 8th ingredient there. Is there something I"m missing?

Top Bottom