• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen |OT| deep down darkness

Khronico

Holy cow, BBI 2nd run is WAY easier than the first run for me so far. Nothing stands a chance against ricochet hunter in close corridors. NOTHING. I managed to stunlock Death by just spamming that.

ZenaxPure

My Ranger is 75 at the moment, add me on PSN (Herlaking). I'm probably almost done with BBI, but I have plenty more stuff that I plan to do.

Alright, I will add you next time I log on and grab your pawn. Any preference on what vocation I make mine? 75 is good since mine just hit level 76 I believe.

Nothing stands a chance against ricochet hunter in close corridors. NOTHING. I managed to stunlock Death by just spamming that.

Ricochet hunter really is some broken shit. I know it's extremely situational, but I was just walking through some random tiny hallway and that weird black puff smoke shit happened (what is that exactly?) and an ogre boss man spawned. He died in less than 30 seconds from Ricochet shots, it was kind of dumb.

Speaking of which, does the augment for lowering spell cast time work for Magic Archer stuff? I never really considered it before now so I am curious.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Speaking of which, does the augment for lowering spell cast time work for Magic Archer stuff? I never really considered it before now so I am curious.

Indeed it works. However, Conservation does not work with Magick Bows and Magick Shield. Just like how Proficiency does not work with bows..

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Yeah, you need to rest at a bench or inn to get the gifts, but I assume you did that since you had gotten other gifts. Weird delay, but anyway, glad they made it at least!

Feel free to borrow Kai, my pawn, if you want. He should be pretty strong, he was mainly a warrior so his str should be high, and he's got almost all gold-dragonforged gear (including two Bitterblack level 3 weapons), level 140 or so. His inclination keeps messing up though, but at least he's not a guardian for now.

And yes, the Riftstone in the Scantyard is the one I meant. Apparently entering it after fighting the Scantyard enemies triggers an instant respawn, hah. Good for farming dragonforging, I guess, but I just wanted to restore my pawns's HP to the max... xD

Whaaaaa? Why would you enter the Riftstone if all you want is to store HP to max? Just make your Arisen stand near the Riftstone and wait a while and presto.

Sure, I'll take yours for a spin :)

Although I don't know if I have the energy to keep looking for Blackwing Bow mind... seems such a pain in the ass to get considering my Celestia is a Mage.................... Maybe this is the last thing I'll do before I call it quits in Dark Arisen.

Herla

Alright, I will add you next time I log on and grab your pawn. Any preference on what vocation I make mine? 75 is good since mine just hit level 76 I believe.

Any ranged vocation is fine, just use what suits her equipment best. I already took her out to kill a couple big monsters and sent you a friend request from the game (the default message is kind of silly, I like it).

Recall

Not had Internet in the house for 2 months. Logged into Dark arisen yesterday and 8 people had used my pawn for a total of 1.9 million rift crystals. Nice to know my pawn is helpful and people are using her.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Whaaaaa? Why would you enter the Riftstone if all you want is to store HP to max? Just make your Arisen stand near the Riftstone and wait a while and presto.
Well it triggers an auto-save at the same time, which seemed like a good idea. If I had known the monsters would respawn I'd just have stood there and then saved manually of course. :p

Although I don't know if I have the energy to keep looking for Blackwing Bow mind... seems such a pain in the ass to get considering my Celestia is a Mage.................... Maybe this is the last thing I'll do before I call it quits in Dark Arisen.
Yeah, I beat the Daimon a third time (still no second pair of Framae Blades though, pity), and now I'm not sure what's left. Well, I'll try the main game (NG+) in Hard mode I guess?

oracrest

I downloaded Dark Arisen while it was free, and imported my character over.

I thought I had plenty of game still to go through in the main quest, but it turns out I was at the "Final Battle" quest already.

So I did that,
and made a nice big hole in Gran Soren.

Before wrapping up the end, I went over to Bitterblack Island, to try and tackle some of that content. Wow, there are some hard enemies here.

The first one I encountered was Death. I tried fighting him once before realizing that that was not going to happen. Although, I am wondering if it's worth it to try and fight him just a little bit each time I encounter him, since I read that he will keep the damage over subsequent encounters.

Next was the chained up Cyclops. I was able to get some progress eventually, mainly by jumping onto his head and getting a few good hits from above every once in a while. But that turned quickly into just running back and forth reviving my pawns the whole fight, so I abandoned that one too.

I kept going deeper into the ruins, and just defeated the really large floating eye boss last night, followed by what I think was a random dragon.

I have been using the same pawns over and over, so I could use a change of company.

PSN: oracrest

I am in the Level 60 range. The two pawns I am using are a little bit lower than that level, but all the other ones that show up are WAY lower, and the ones that are up for hire cost much more than I have (aren't friends pawns free?) Anyways, shoot a friend request if you want to use my big lug with a huge sword pawn.

ZenaxPure

Any ranged vocation is fine, just use what suits her equipment best. I already took her out to kill a couple big monsters and sent you a friend request from the game (the default message is kind of silly, I like it).

Yeah, I noticed our pawns were the same so I ended up switching mine over to a sorcerer. I prefer her as that, but, I was just maxing out vocations, but I am done with that now. Your pawn has been mighty strong so far, but she has died two or three times from jumping off ledges lol. So far that seems to be the leading cause of pawn death in my BBI experience, damn ledges.

Step

Do you want 11 Lv 3 cursed weapons to see if you have luck getting the Blackwing Bow? I just purified them and got 1 on my end changing both my arisen and pawn to strider+strider but idk if the outcome is the same when you gift them.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Do you want 11 Lv 3 cursed weapons to see if you have luck getting the Blackwing Bow? I just purified them and got 1 on my end changing both my arisen and pawn to strider+strider but idk if the outcome is the same when you gift them.

Holy shit.

Yes, yes, of course! That would be very very very very very much appreciated! :D

MilkBeard

Just got my copy of Dark Arisen in the mail today, and started my character. Just saw the scene where the heart gets cut out. Pretty cool actually.
I chose the bow/knife build, simply because I've already used a sword/shield build in Dark Souls and I want to go for a slightly different style of combat.

MilkBeard

So far I've been enjoying the game quite a bit. The combat is fun and fluid, and I made a good choice with choosing the bow and knives. Shooting arrows is fun and it's pretty easy to aim and move around.

A good thing about this game is that you can climb on a lot of stuff. This adds a lot to the feeling of exploration, because it feels like you can really get almost anywhere. Also, I really enjoyed the night time fighting on the beach while looking for the moon flowers. Adds some nice variety to the game.

The pawns end up being annoying when they repeat everything a billion times though.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
lol, how'd you get that many? Farm
Daimon
over and over?

I've been trying the trick to "farm" the chests that drop lv.3 loot. Sometimes it works, some other times... eh, I wonder if there's a cooldown, 'cause tonight I Gosbaned that chest in the Forgotten Hall about 30 times and never got the drop. I think I'd have had enough time to make it to Sanctum in the time I spent Godsbaning, lol...

Step

lol, how'd you get that many? Farm
Daimon
over and over?

I've been trying the trick to "farm" the chests that drop lv.3 loot. Sometimes it works, some other times... eh, I wonder if there's a cooldown, 'cause tonight I Gosbaned that chest in the Forgotten Hall about 30 times and never got the drop. I think I'd have had enough time to make it to Sanctum in the time I spent Godsbaning, lol...

Yup, after I learned about the stack from magic rebalancer you can actually stagger him continuously with six fold bolt on his second form.

Also I'm done with the game (but not on a bad way I have all I wanted), all I'm missing are carrion greaves, that's why I had that bunch of lv 3 things, actually I should have a bit more of lv 3 weapons but I didn't care about opening the lv 3 weapons chest, I just opened the one with armor and leaved that room.

I wish the room had lv3 gear, because that's what I kinda wish I had more, But I got Flameshroud and thousand kisses skill rings so all I'm missing are nine fold bolt and some sorcerer skill rings for my pawn.

oracrest

The Necromaner + dragon fight was such a pain.

So I spent a little and got some different pawns, a little closer to my level, and that made a difference. I ended up rocking him through the last 5 or 6 health bars while he was on the ground after killing the possessed dragon. I think one of my sorceror's casted the tornado spell, because the whole screen went black, and I just kept swinging because his health bar kept going down. I managed to take him down right there, he didn't get a chance to stand up.

Thank god, because that fight was a huge pain in the ass before then.

joecanada

Hey if anyone would use my pawn and is just starting out (I downloaded from free psplus)... I would appreciate and use yours.. willing to spend rc to use Ur pawn if it's higher than me

Pawn : hellfire. Currently ranger but was sorcerer and mage already
Psn : JoeCanada, level 30 or so

HeelPower

so I started the game and played for a couple of hours as mage.

I have to say I don't really like this class at all.Just standing and mashing, no blocking or sense of engagement.

I guess I'll just have to quit and repeat :/

NeoGiff

So far I've been enjoying the game quite a bit. The combat is fun and fluid, and I made a good choice with choosing the bow and knives. Shooting arrows is fun and it's pretty easy to aim and move around.

A good thing about this game is that you can climb on a lot of stuff. This adds a lot to the feeling of exploration, because it feels like you can really get almost anywhere. Also, I really enjoyed the night time fighting on the beach while looking for the moon flowers. Adds some nice variety to the game.

The pawns end up being annoying when they repeat everything a billion times though.

What level/vocation are you and your pawn now? I just recently started the game myself. Maybe if we're around the same level we could rent each other's pawns?

so I started the game and played for a couple of hours as mage.

I have to say I don't really like this class at all.Just standing and mashing, no blocking or sense of engagement.

I guess I'll just have to quit and repeat :/
It's been a long time since I played DD, but yes, Mage sucks at first because you have weak spells, and you cast them with little oomph. Once you switch to Sorcerer and have the high level spells it's a shitload of fun. You need to adopt a very different playstyle where you try to find the best position to start casting, taking into account cast time and range to enemy. It's a great feeling when it all comes together and you drop a Maelstrom on a bandit group's head and watch 15 of them get sucked up into the sky :)

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Anyone here, feel free to add me on PSN: LaughingBanana.

I don't mind carrying pawns much lower than my Arisen/pawn's in levels in my repeated excursions to BBI.

HeelPower

It's been a long time since I played DD, but yes, Mage sucks at first because you have weak spells, and you cast them with little oomph. Once you switch to Sorcerer and have the high level spells it's a shitload of fun. You need to adopt a very different playstyle where you try to find the best position to start casting, taking into account cast time and range to enemy. It's a great feeling when it all comes together and you drop a Maelstrom on a bandit group's head and watch 15 of them get sucked up into the sky :)

well I restarted the game because I impatient.And now idk I feel much better.You are probably right that mage unlocks later on ,but maybe on a second playthrough.

Really enjoying the action now.Its awesome with fighter/warrior class.

ZenaxPure

God damn Herla, logged on today to see 60k rift crystals waiting for me, feel like you are spoiling me haha. Sad part is I immediately used all of it on like 6 cursed items. I haven't had much of a chance to play lately (been sitting around for the past 2 weeks with a completely broken ankle and I barely feel like doing stuff) so I assume I haven't grabbed many rift crystals for you yet haha.

Also am I nearing the end of BBI? I just made it to a
ghost town place and went into some church looking place and fought a demon looking dude
. I quit mid way through though because I got tired of how slow he was dying. I forgot to grab some buff items from Fournival before going back in so I decided to go get some then save and quit.

Herla

God damn Herla, logged on today to see 60k rift crystals waiting for me, feel like you are spoiling me haha. Sad part is I immediately used all of it on like 6 cursed items. I haven't had much of a chance to play lately (been sitting around for the past 2 weeks with a completely broken ankle and I barely feel like doing stuff) so I assume I haven't grabbed many rift crystals for you yet haha.

You say that, but I just received 104k RC from you!
The 60k might've been because I fought the BBI boss. That was a fun fight, I kept distracting it with the shield bash and your pawn just spammed meteors on its head.

Also am I nearing the end of BBI? I just made it to a
ghost town place and went into some church looking place and fought a demon looking dude
. I quit mid way through though because I got tired of how slow he was dying. I forgot to grab some buff items from Fournival before going back in so I decided to go get some then save and quit.

Yes that's the boss, it's not as tough as it seems (then again, I'm using a silver rarified Cursed Light...). But apparently once you kill it the entire dungeon becomes way harder and with better loot, so I think I'll do it all over again.
Damn this game is fun, too bad there are no Trophies for BBI...

OatmealMu

Keep in mind that once you defeat the final boss of BBI all those shortcuts you unlocked earlier will close again. And, yes, the dungeon is more difficult the second time through. Enemy placement is modified, making some monsters harder to find. So if there's an item you absolutely need to farm don't bumrush Daimon just yet. The wiki will tell you more.

ZenaxPure

You say that, but I just received 104k RC from you!
The 60k might've been because I fought the BBI boss. That was a fun fight, I kept distracting it with the shield bash and your pawn just spammed meteors on its head.

Haha damn. Well I originally grabbed your pawn at the flying pope boss man who summons dragons and have used her for everything up until the final boss I guess. I'm just going to assume everything came from that fucking room with the 2 ogres and sorcerers in it, which was pretty much nightmare fuel for me. The first time I walked in there I went to attack a sorcerer only for the black smoke shit to happen and 3 giant ass dogs joined in the fight. Managed to lure them into the hallway and kill them, then take out the sorcerers, but it took a few wakestones.

Catch is, after I killed all that shit (which took like half an hour) I decided to call it quits and went back to gran soren to restock and such, well, when I went back into that room last night the same exact thing happened again. Thankfully I had switched back to magic archer so I lolricochet shot my way to victory inside a hall with the dogs.

But yeah, this game has been a ton of fun I am going to keep playing for a pretty long while to get the platinum and gear up my dudes.

Speaking of which, anyone have advice for easy gold? I'd like to get the 10 million achievement, but I am sitting at around 2 million and I'm not sure what to do. I'd like to hit to so I can blow it all on some upgrades.

Mistel

Banned
I've got to finish bitter black isle with my assassin I'm level 66 if I remember correctly what's after that rotten dragon thing?

Anyone recommend doing the story again first?

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Best way to get gold is to sell gear, particularly purified cursed BBI gear you won't use. I made about 6 million gold at some point just selling extra loot.

Speaking of which, anyone have advice for easy gold? I'd like to get the 10 million achievement, but I am sitting at around 2 million and I'm not sure what to do. I'd like to hit to so I can blow it all on some upgrades.

Just ell the purified BBI gear/weapons. You can easily make millions of gold with a few LV3 items sold.

I've got to finish bitter black isle with my assassin I'm level 66 if I remember correctly what's after that rotten dragon thing?

Anyone recommend doing the story again first?

Which rotten dragon? There are two of them.

You can go to the main story again but be carefull to not complete the last mission (deliver 20 wakestones).

Mistel

Banned
Just ell the purified BBI gear/weapons. You can easily make millions of gold with a few LV3 items sold.

Which rotten dragon? There are two of them.

You can go to the main story again but be carefull to not complete the last mission (deliver 20 wakestones).

It's the first one I nearly did it but I borked masterful kill and he squished me I don't think I'm my equipment needs much stuff to over forge.

I've not started new game +

Haha damn. Speaking of which, anyone have advice for easy gold? I'd like to get the 10 million achievement, but I am sitting at around 2 million and I'm not sure what to do. I'd like to hit to so I can blow it all on some upgrades.

Gold us cumulative over time no need to keep what you earn so you can use it there's a total earned thing on the stats page thing (history?).

It's the first one I nearly did it but I borked masterful kill and he squished me I don't think I'm my equipment needs much stuff to over forge.

I've not started new game +

If it's the first Crused Dragon, then you are half way through BBI and you still have the second shortcut to unlock.

ZenaxPure

Advice time again: any tips on getting a Ur-dragon kill? I need that trophy as well, but, I somehow just missed a kill of the online one. He had a smidgen of HP left and retreated on me, then I went to go to the bathroom and afterwards came back and went back in only for the game to give me loot for participating in the kill. No trophy though.

Should I just do the offline version?

Gold us cumulative over time no need to keep what you earn so you can use it there's a total earned thing on the stats page thing (history?).

That's good to know, but, yeah selling BBI stuff is crazy. I got rid of stuff I wasn't ever going to use and made another 5 million. Going to go farming later to get some more in hopes of selling them.

So I just did post-daimon BBI for the first time. I'm at the Fallen City. It was actually easier in some places and harder in some places. What pissed me off, I wen through the entire thing, looting all the chests and I've haven't got one BB Lvl 3 weapon/armour. WTFFFF, I thought they were guaranteed drops post-daimon. Fuck this MMO noise rate drop BS. Totally kills the achievement of finding some of these chests when I open it and it gives me polycrystals or bicrystals. The worst thing if you get a BB cursed item you have to rely on rate drop BS shit again. Really, Capcom, you thought that was clever.

My fallen city is looking pretty bad. Three eliminators, 3 living armours and a cursed dragon.

Advice time again: any tips on getting a Ur-dragon kill? I need that trophy as well, but, I somehow just missed a kill of the online one. He had a smidgen of HP left and retreated on me, then I went to go to the bathroom and afterwards came back and went back in only for the game to give me loot for participating in the kill. No trophy though.

Should I just do the offline version?

Yes, do the offline version.

So I just did post-daimon BBI for the first time. I'm at the Fallen City. It was actually easier in some places and harder in some places. What pissed me off, I wen through the entire thing, looting all the chests and I've haven't got one BB Lvl 3 weapon/armour. WTFFFF, I thought they were guaranteed drops post-daimon. Fuck this MMO noise rate drop BS. Totally kills the achievement of finding some of these chests when I open it and it gives me polycrystals or bicrystals. The worst thing if you get a BB cursed item you have to rely on rate drop BS shit again. Really, Capcom, you thought that was clever.

My fallen city is looking pretty bad. Three eliminators, 3 living armours and a cursed dragon.

If you are after BBI Lv 3 items, just farm Daimon. Before you open the chests, save. If you receive crystals intead of BBI items, use the Godsbane.

Also, you can skip all the battles in the Fallen City, if you run in the roofs.

Also what lvl should I be for Daimon's 2nd form. I'm lvl 75 right now. Oh yeah and do the shortcuts remain open (after killing his 2nd form) if I want to do more runs?

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
So I just did post-daimon BBI for the first time. I'm at the Fallen City. It was actually easier in some places and harder in some places. What pissed me off, I wen through the entire thing, looting all the chests and I've haven't got one BB Lvl 3 weapon/armour. WTFFFF, I thought they were guaranteed drops post-daimon. Fuck this MMO noise rate drop BS.
Yeah it's really annoying. You can godsbane to try the chest again but it can take forever... or just two tries. I have no idea how the % works. In the Midnight Helix there are two chests with lv. 3 armour and I usually get them with just a few tries. But the one in the Forgotten Hall, I gave up twice now, after 25+ tries. Faster to just speedrun to the stupid Daimon at this point. :S

Speaking of the Daimon, the loot behind the Moonbeam door is disappointing. The only way I saw to get enough Moonbeam gems to open all the door is to repeatedly kill Daimon and yet the reward is bad? Meh.

There's another lv.3 in Bloodless Stockade, the chest behind a waterfall (love the dessication ring in that area). It was really weird, at some point I kept getting Maneater over and over again, all in a row. I thought the game had "saved" the Maneater status, so I decided to give up, and let my pawn open the chest... then it wasn't a Maneater but a liftstone. Huh? So I godsbaned again, and then I got the lv.3 weapon. Welp.

I got a nice sword for my assassin, but I can't get it dragonforged (currently just 3*), grr. Killed a frostwyrm in the Black Abbey, then another in the Scantyard along with the Firedrake, then the Thunderwyrm in the city, nothing. Wish a cursed dragon had spawned in the City, I'd have a better chance. Does the rancid meat work in that area?

Also what lvl should I be for Daimon's 2nd form. I'm lvl 75 right now. Oh yeah and do the shortcuts remain open (after killing his 2nd form) if I want to do more runs?
Yes, thankfully.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Yeah it's really annoying. You can godsbane to try the chest again but it can take forever... or just two tries. I have no idea how the % works. In the Midnight Helix there are two chests with lv. 3 armour and I usually get them with just a few tries. But the one in the Forgotten Hall, I gave up twice now, after 25+ tries. Faster to just speedrun to the stupid Daimon at this point. :S

Speaking of the Daimon, the loot behind the Moonbeam door is disappointing. The only way I saw to get enough Moonbeam gems to open all the door is to repeatedly kill Daimon and yet the reward is bad? Meh.

There's another lv.3 in Bloodless Stockade, the chest behind a waterfall (love the dessication ring in that area). It was really weird, at some point I kept getting Maneater over and over again, all in a row. I thought the game had "saved" the Maneater status, so I decided to give up, and let my pawn open the chest... then it wasn't a Maneater but a liftstone. Huh? So I godsbaned again, and then I got the lv.3 weapon. Welp.

I got a nice sword for my assassin, but I can't get it dragonforged (currently just 3*), grr. Killed a frostwyrm in the Black Abbey, then another in the Scantyard along with the Firedrake, then the Thunderwyrm in the city, nothing. Wish a cursed dragon had spawned in the City, I'd have a better chance. Does the rancid meat work in that area?

Yes, thankfully.

One of the loots behind duskmoon tower is Trophy Armor though, pretty much the go to armor for a Magick Archer.

Speaking of, the RNG sucks for my Magick Archer since its best stuff are often Yellow but my Celestia id Blue........ Uggggh. I don't know if I have the energy to seek all the stuff I want like Ninefold ring and Blackwing Bow...

Not too mention stuff for forging too... Where the hell should I find a bloodred crystal or whatever it is... ughhh.

Btw Herla... did you get RCs from me...? If so... how much?

Mistel

Banned
Does anyone want to hire my pawn on Xbox its a either a ranger with dragon forged equipment (longbow from killing Grigori). Or a warrior with the wounded heart greatsword and un dragon forged equipment?

Looks like I'm need of some RC again since lvl 3 takes 25k for one piece -____-. My pawn's called Kaine and my PSN is Xx_Birdman_xX101. I wouldn't recommend taking her today though since I need to change her inclination again. She's a much more powerful mage now though.

Speaking of pawns, I used someones yesterday called X and his level was Infinity 0_0. I just wanted to see how powerful he was and because the condemned gorecyclops were taking too long to kill. His arrow rain move took a bar from it in an instant lol. OP as hell but his only downfall is his stupid AI Capcom gifted to him. Dude had the power to kill them easily but instead kept trying to climb them which always ended up in him falling off.

ZenaxPure

Speaking of pawns, I used someones yesterday called X and his level was Infinity 0_0. I just wanted to see how powerful he was and because the condemned gorecyclops were taking too long to kill.

I've wondered about this ever since I looked at the Ur-dragon leaderboard and noticed that everyone was level infinity. Was confused if it was a bug or what. Also I'll add you later today and grab your pawn to go adventuring with. You say it's a mage? That's what I like to roll with in my last slot (since it's the only healer) so it should work well in my party.

I'll add you too Banana just to spread my shit around a bit, I don't expect everyone to always have my pawn or anything so spreading the love would be good. I am running pretty low on RC right now myself too since I had like 10 things to purify after finishing BBI

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I've wondered about this ever since I looked at the Ur-dragon leaderboard and noticed that everyone was level infinity. Was confused if it was a bug or what. Also I'll add you later today and grab your pawn to go adventuring with. You say it's a mage? That's what I like to roll with in my last slot (since it's the only healer) so it should work well in my party.

I'll add you too Banana just to spread my shit around a bit, I don't expect everyone to always have my pawn or anything so spreading the love would be good. I am running pretty low on RC right now myself too since I had like 10 things to purify after finishing BBI

What's your psn/pawn name? I'll carry your pawn no problem if you are hurting for RCs :)

ZenaxPure

What's your psn/pawn name? I'll carry your pawn no problem if you are hurting for RCs :)

PSN is ZenaxPure
Pawn is Sawako

and yeah, I think I have a grand total of like 1000 RC right now, I got so much stuff from that last bit of BBI that it took everything I had to purify it haha.

I'd also rather just roll with pawns from around here anyway as well, searching for pawns by hand can take a while because a lot of people even at my level have some really bad pawns or they change vocations and then update and forget to give them abilities and crap. It's annoying to look for some haha.

Herla

BBI sure messes up the base game balance, I gave the Everfall a shot and it was so underwhelming...the Ur-Dragon is fun, though.

Btw Herla... did you get RCs from me...? If so... how much?

Nothing recent, but the last time I received something from you it was about 28k RC.
I stopped carrying your pawn because of the level difference, but now that I'm starting my second run of BBI it's possible I'll have need of her services again.

At this point I have something like 450k RC, apparently Rea is pretty popular all of a sudden.
And, looking at the ratings, she loves to jump down cliffs for some reason...I even received 0 RC from 3 o 4 guys. Are they just throwing her themselves before even fighting a single monster!?

ZenaxPure

And, looking at the ratings, she loves to jump down cliffs for some reason...I even received 0 RC from 3 o 4 guys. Are they just throwing her themselves before even fighting a single monster!?

Dude, not just Rea, like even my pawn for some reason loves jumping over treasure chests and the devs loved putting treasure chests beside cliff edges in BBI. I can't tell you how many times our dumb pawns jumped over a treasure chest I was opening and off a cliff edge.

It's amazing and terrible at the same time.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
PSN is ZenaxPure
Pawn is Sawako

and yeah, I think I have a grand total of like 1000 RC right now, I got so much stuff from that last bit of BBI that it took everything I had to purify it haha.

I'd also rather just roll with pawns from around here anyway as well, searching for pawns by hand can take a while because a lot of people even at my level have some really bad pawns or they change vocations and then update and forget to give them abilities and crap. It's annoying to look for some haha.

First off, guardian as primary, baaad baaad baaad.

I've sent you a friend request (LaughingBanana). I'll carry your pawn for a while.

BBI sure messes up the base game balance, I gave the Everfall a shot and it was so underwhelming...the Ur-Dragon is fun, though.

Nothing recent, but the last time I received something from you it was about 28k RC.
I stopped carrying your pawn because of the level difference, but now that I'm starting my second run of BBI it's possible I'll have need of her services again.

At this point I have something like 450k RC, apparently Rea is pretty popular all of a sudden.

That little...? I always defaulted to you everytime I need a Ranger, and with her I defeated offline ur-dragon, daimon, various wyrms.... Hmmm. Weird... is it because of the level difference between my people and those enemies...? Hmm.

Anyways, can I ask you folks a favor? Can someone check... On your guys' end, what level is Celestia and is her hair color blue? I've experienced numerous timeouts from the server before what is seemed like a successful attempt so I am wondering whether she is updated on your guys' end.

Also, if anyone can throw me a Large Fisheye Stone and/or Gargantuan Skull I would be extremely grateful.

Top Bottom