• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen |OT| deep down darkness

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
I don't think I saw Celestia with blue hair, but I've been using another friend's mage recently so if you changed it recently I might not have seen it yet. I'll send her a Gargantuan Skull next time, I think I have a few of those.

By the way, for those not aware, you can manipulate the results from BBI cursed gear purification somewhat. It's colour-coded, basically, and the result is determined on you and your main pawn's vocation. Red are the fighter vocations (fighter, warrior, assassin, mystic knight), blue is magic (mage, sorcerer, magick archer, mystic knight) and yellow is archer (strider, ranger, assassin, magic archer). The result of the purification is pre-determined, but it can change according to the vocation colour. For example, if it's armour and you purify it to get the Coat of Oblivion (yay!), you can Godsbane, reload, then change you and your pawn's vocation to a different colour, say, red, and try to purify the same piece, and you'll get the Hellfire Armour. Godsbane and reload and it will be the Carrion Mantle. If you retry with the same coloured vocations it'll be the same thing, so it's not random, but if you get an item you already have and would prefer to get something different, you can change vocations and see what happens.

Am I the only one who has never, ever ran out of RC? In the main game I mostly used friends's pawns so I hardly ever spent any (made sure not to use those who were OP of course), and some friends carried mine for a bit, and I have like 2 million RC and spend it freely on purifications and rarefying upgrades without coming close to ever running out. So you can imagine my disappointment whenever I find rift crystals as loot instead of BBI armour. ^^

First off, guardian as primary, baaad baaad baaad.

I've sent you a friend request (LaughingBanana). I'll carry your pawn for a while.

That little...? I always defaulted to you everytime I need a Ranger, and with her I defeated offline ur-dragon, daimon, various wyrms.... Hmmm. Weird... is it because of the level difference between my people and those enemies...? Hmm.

Anyways, can I ask you folks a favor? Can someone check... On your guys' end, what level is Celestia and is her hair color blue? I've experienced numerous timeouts from the server before what is seemed like a successful attempt so I am wondering whether she is updated on your guys' end.

Also, if anyone can throw me a Large Fisheye Stone and/or Gargantuan Skull I would be extremely grateful.

Lvl 123 (somewhere in that range). Not sure about her hair.

I don't think I saw Celestia with blue hair, but I've been using another friend's mage recently so if you changed it recently I might not have seen it yet. I'll send her a Gargantuan Skull next time, I think I have a few of those.

By the way, for those not aware, you can manipulate the results from BBI cursed gear purification somewhat. It's colour-coded, basically, and the result is determined on you and your main pawn's vocation. Red are the fighter vocations (fighter, warrior, assassin, mystic knight), blue is magic (mage, sorcerer, magick archer, mystic knight) and yellow is archer (strider, ranger, assassin, magic archer). The result of the purification is pre-determined, but it can change according to the vocation colour. For example, if it's armour and you purify it to get the Coat of Oblivion (yay!), you can Godsbane, reload, then change you and your pawn's vocation to a different colour, say, red, and try to purify the same piece, and you'll get the Hellfire Armour. Godsbane and reload and it will be the Carrion Mantle. If you retry with the same coloured vocations it'll be the same thing, so it's not random, but if you get an item you already have and would prefer to get something different, you can change vocations and see what happens.

Am I the only one who has never, ever ran out of RC? In the main game I mostly used friends's pawns so I hardly ever spent any (made sure not to use those who were OP of course), and some friends carried mine for a bit, and I have like 2 million RC and spend it freely on purifications and rarefying upgrades without coming close to ever running out. So you can imagine my disappointment whenever I find rift crystals as loot instead of BBI armour. ^^

Nooooooo, that means my BB Lvl 3 weapon will always purify to some stupid hammer. All that for nothing -_____-. Going to have to kill Daimon again. Is it a guarantee that the next lvl 3 weapon will be different?

Seriously I want to know which person in Capcom thought this was a good idea. Lets make it incredibly rare to find LVL 3 weapons and then make the purification based on chance.

I have 150k RC and 5 lvl 3 items. Still don't care about RC in game since its so little. Its clear they did that to encourage people to buy RC on the store. Fuck yo MT Capcom.

Okay its safe to carry my pawn now...she should be Medicant/guardian.

ZenaxPure

My pawn should be fixed now for anyone that grabs it, inclination-wise.

Also Banana, your pawn was level 13x (forget the exact number) and she has blue hair for me.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle

Lvl 123 (somewhere in that range). Not sure about her hair.

Nooooooo, that means my BB Lvl 3 weapon will always purify to some stupid hammer. All that for nothing -_____-. Going to have to kill Daimon again. Is it a guarantee that the next lvl 3 weapon will be different?

Seriously I want to know which person in Capcom thought this was a good idea. Lets make it incredibly rare to find LVL 3 weapons and then make the purification based on chance.

I have 150k RC and 5 lvl 3 items. Still don't care about RC in game since its so little. Its clear they did that to encourage people to buy RC on the store. Fuck yo MT Capcom.

Okay its safe to carry my pawn now...she should be Medicant/guardian.

She should be with short blue hair :)

Anyways, what makes getting the right thing you want from cursed items is that it is not only determined by the vocations you and your main pawn has during purification but it is also determined by the vocations they have *during the opening of the chests*. This is especially frustrating for folks like me since I am looking for a Blackwing Bow which Capcom idiotically classify as yellow but my Arisen and pawn are Magick Archer and Mage which is Blue/Yellow and Blue respectively. So right at the opening of the chests I already have 2 against 1 stacked against me... sigh.

Of course I can reclass Celestia as strider and/or Ranger but she's not gonna be good doing that after exclusively dabbled in magic oriented classes for over a 140 levels, does she... sigh.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
I didn't know the vocations you had when opening the chest made a difference. In fact I don't think it's true at all.

If you want a yellow item, change both your Arisen and her vocation to yellow temporarily, then purify the item, and you'll get a yellow item. It might be a Blackwing Bow or a Darkening Storm or Framae Blades, of course, you can't guarantee the exact weapon, but I'm pretty sure the how of opening the chest makes no difference?

See more about this here: http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Purification

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
My pawn should be fixed now for anyone that grabs it, inclination-wise.

Also Banana, your pawn was level 13x (forget the exact number) and she has blue hair for me.

Thanks for checking! She should be 139 right now.

Alright, I'll rehire your pawn. I can only play at night though (where I live now it's 6.23 A.M.) so you have to wait a bit. Any particular item you want me to gift her? If I have it, I can give it to you if you want.

I didn't know the vocations you had when opening the chest made a difference. In fact I don't think it's true at all.

If you want a yellow item, change both your Arisen and her vocation to yellow temporarily, then purify the item, and you'll get a yellow item. It might be a Blackwing Bow or a Darkening Storm or Framae Blades, of course, you can't guarantee the exact weapon, but I'm pretty sure the how of opening the chest makes no difference?

See more about this here: http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Purification

I could have sworn I read somewhere in the wiki that it has an effect too. Hmmm. I'll check around some more.

Also, I am very glad to the fact that Celestia is used by not only you nice people but also a score of other random people as well. Guess everyone need a healer every now and then :) My current RC is 2.206.235 to be precise :) I also prefer to get pawns from you folks when I can (although there is certainly a lack of fighter/warrior/tank class in here!)

When you get any bi weapon is generally a good idea to save before purifying and experiment with different class arrangements. I didn't find that going through bi with certain class arrangements made me more likely to get what I wanted, but if you roll through a few times and make sure to play around during the purification process you can generally get what you want

When you get any bi weapon is generally a good idea to save before purifying and experiment with different class arrangements. I didn't find that going through bi with certain class arrangements made me more likely to get what I wanted, but if you roll through a few times and make sure to play around during the purification process you can generally get what you want

If I purified with 2 warriors would the item be different if i tried it with 2 fighters. Does it change with in the colours?

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
If I purified with 2 warriors would the item be different if i tried it with 2 fighters. Does it change with in the colours?

No. By the time you get it it has already been determined what the loot is, either it is A red, B yellow, or C blue. Even if you fudge around during purification you can't change A to D or something like that, you will always get A, B, C if you change around your vocations during purification. So if you do Red/Red it will always be the same even if you fudge around fighter/warrior.

At least, that's how I understood it.

You have to let a Strigoi stab you, to get the tail to turn red; then kill it, and it can drop a Bloodred Crystal.

Thanks! Got one already. Now to hunt for Large Fisheye Stone.... urggghhh.

Shengar

Also, I am very glad to the fact that Celestia is used by not only you nice people but also a score of other random people as well. Guess everyone need a healer every now and then :) My current RC is 2.206.235 to be precise :) I also prefer to get pawns from you folks when I can (although there is certainly a lack of fighter/warrior/tank class in here!)

Just wait till I catches up!
Damn exams stop me from playing anything :(

No. By the time you get it it has already been determined what the loot is, either it is A red, B yellow, or C blue. Even if you fudge around during purification you can't change A to D or something like that, you will always get A, B, C if you change around your vocations during purification. So if you do Red/Red it will always be the same even if you fudge around fighter/warrior.

At least, that's how I understood it.
h.

This is true. Also making yourself a hybrid doesn't really affect anything. The game will slot you in add one color or another. A good way to test this is to make your pawn a color "for example blue" and then make yourself blue. You will get weapon X. If you make yourself a Magick Archer, you'll get the same weapon as if you were a mage. This all depends though on how the game classifies your relation to the item. It could be the case that it happens just line I said, or the game will actually classify your hybrid class as the other color. In which case a Magick Archer and Ranger would get the same weapon as if you're both Rangers.

All that being said I've seen rings change when I thought they shouldn't and weapons change and they shouldn't as well. Didn't happen often, but often enough that I always ran through whatever I thought might modify the chances.

Sera O

Banned

Same. I transferred my game from og dangan edition to Dark Arisen, so I had a big windfall out of that and never paid RC for hires. Gwendal/Volpa made some RC when DA first came out too, so I'm sitting on almost 3 mil. I'm not farming weapons or sets though, so that makes a difference. I do purify and rarefy indiscriminately, but there are so many RC drops in BBI it doesn't really seem to make much of a dent. Gold for the black cat is a more likely chokepoint.

ZenaxPure

Thanks for checking! She should be 139 right now.

Alright, I'll rehire your pawn. I can only play at night though (where I live now it's 6.23 A.M.) so you have to wait a bit. Any particular item you want me to gift her? If I have it, I can give it to you if you want.

I'm good on items, don't worry too much about it. Mostly just want some easy RC since I burn through it pretty fast on the isle. I rarely have over 100k, so stocking up on it would be ideal since I am just starting my item farming experience.

Also if you want I could make my pawn a fighter or something, it does seem like everyone here has ranged pawns. I just did Sorc since that is what she spent most of the game as and Herla wanted a ranged dude. I have gear for whatever and she is maxed in every vocation.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I'm good on items, don't worry too much about it. Mostly just want some easy RC since I burn through it pretty fast on the isle. I rarely have over 100k, so stocking up on it would be ideal since I am just starting my item farming experience.

Also if you want I could make my pawn a fighter or something, it does seem like everyone here has ranged pawns. I just did Sorc since that is what she spent most of the game as and Herla wanted a ranged dude. I have gear for whatever and she is maxed in every vocation.

Fighter would be great, although Sorcerer is alright too. Really at this point I can roll with almost everything :)

Thanks! Got one already. Now to hunt for Large Fisheye Stone.... urggghhh.

Best place for those is the very first area of BBI, during your second run; giant Saurians can spawn in the first hall that may drop one.

I don't know if it helps, but I always have my Arisen equipped with the Drake, Wyvern, and Wyrm tears; they're supposed to make enemies drop rare loot more often but I don't know if that's exclusive to the Everfall or not.

ZenaxPure

I decided to go through my bank today and vendor all my gear that I didn't need. Basically because over the course of 2 and a half playthroughs now I have never ever ever vendored a piece of equipment (outside of those BBI weapons that made me like 4 mil).

Anyway, just getting rid of 2 playthroughs worth of stuff net me 9 million gold lol, and really almost none of that was BBI equipment, I just had that much fucking stuff. Took like half an hour to get rid of it all.

Also in the adventures on dumb shit pawns do. I was walking through Gran Soren square, and instead of walking around the fountain to meet me like normal people, Sawako, Celestia, and Kaine all decide to jump into the fountain and play around then jump out to meet me. Pawns man, so dumb.

oracrest

Anyone here, feel free to add me on PSN: LaughingBanana.

I don't mind carrying pawns much lower than my Arisen/pawn's in levels in my repeated excursions to BBI.

My PSN is oracrest.

Pawn's name is "Ygnatz"

I could certainly use some more RC, getting rid of curses takes out a lot! I finally killed the end boss of BBI last night, but I still haven't killed Death. Does his damage remain even if you leave BBI to wander around Gransys for a while? My pawns pretty much get killed immediately everytime I encounter him, and I just run in and out getting a few hits between his attacks. It gets really boring doing that though, so I usually just stop to wander elsewhere instead.

Sera O

Banned
Also in the adventures on dumb shit pawns do. I was walking through Gran Soren square, and instead of walking around the fountain to meet me like normal people, Sawako, Celestia, and Kaine all decide to jump into the fountain and play around then jump out to meet me. Pawns man, so dumb.

The best thing is their indignation at the fact that they got wet. C'mon guys there isn't that much money in there.

I took your pawn along for some dragonforging runs yesterday, so hopefully you get some good RC out of that.

My PSN is oracrest.

Pawn's name is "Ygnatz"

I'll bring yours next time.

ZenaxPure

The best thing is their indignation at the fact that they got wet. C'mon guys there isn't that much money in there.

I took your pawn along for some dragonforging runs yesterday, so hopefully you get some good RC out of that.

Cool cool, I got 60k from someone I didn't know, guess that was you haha. Thanks, helped a lot. What was your PSN name anyway, I missed it when she returned. I can have your pawn join me for a while too if you need it.

Might be a day or so before anyone sees anything from me though, I went ahead and got my trophy for beating the game a second time (and grabbing the missable Seneschal ones) and restarted the game again. I made it halfway through the story in like an hour though, since you can skip a ton of stuff, even story missions.

Sera O

Banned
Cool cool, I got 60k from someone I didn't know, guess that was you haha. Thanks, helped a lot. What was your PSN name anyway, I missed it when she returned. I can have your pawn join me for a while too if you need it.

No problem! Thanks for offering, but I'm not hurting for RC at all - it may be better to hire someone who needs it more. If you want to though, feel free to add me (PSN volpanic). My pawn's currently a ranger, but may switch to a magic user this week if I go back to playing assassin.

Man this loot system is the worst thing about this game and is an example of really bad game design. It makes you needlessly waste RC for shit you already have presumably so you can spend actual money to buy RC. Seriously I've beaten Daimon like 4 times have purified Lvl 3 weapon 7 times and haven't got the one weapon I am looking for: Bitter End. Keep getting EVERYTHING ELSE! Well at least my pawn is has some seriously good gear now. I'm down to 100k RC now :(

Man this loot system is the worst thing about this game and is an example of really bad game design. It makes you needlessly waste RC for shit you already have presumably so you can spend actual money to buy RC. Seriously I've beaten Daimon like 4 times have purified Lvl 3 weapon 7 times and haven't got the one weapon I am looking for: Bitter End. Keep getting EVERYTHING ELSE! Well at least my pawn is has some seriously good gear now. I'm down to 100k RC now :(

Do you change vocations before purifying the BBI Lv 3 weapons?

Anyway, what's your PSN ID? Latter on, I can bring your pawn along for a few Daimon runs.

Do you change vocations before purifying the BBI Lv 3 weapons?

Anyway, what's your PSN ID? Latter on, I can bring your pawn along for a few Daimon runs.

Yeah but I'm looking for one red weapon. When purifying I make sure we are both warriors. Still getting everything except for Bitter End.

PSN is Xx_Birdman_xX101. My pawn is a mage, lvl 85. Shes pretty powerful now since getting the Dominion claw.

Thanks for the help. If your pawn is around my level or higher I will take him/her as well.

ZenaxPure

Yeah but I'm looking for one red weapon. When purifying I make sure we are both warriors. Still getting everything except for Bitter End.

PSN is Xx_Birdman_xX101. My pawn is a mage, lvl 85. Shes pretty powerful now since getting the Dominion claw.

Thanks for the help. If your pawn is around my level or higher I will take him/her as well.

I've got your pawn in my party right now, but I haven't really done much with her yet since I am going through the story again. Probably should get some RC for you tomorrow, though.

I've got your pawn in my party right now, but I haven't really done much with her yet since I am going through the story again. Probably should get some RC for you tomorrow, though.

Thanks! You should rehire her. She's got dominion claw and some lvl 3 armour that makes her look like a dark mage.

joecanada

thanks to whoever has been using my pawn lately... I have tried to spread out my friends pawns over the last week..only about 3 in rotation as of now... at about level 40 now... oh yeah and my pawn is now a mage but she has all high levels of healing/status from before... probably do another week of mage then maybe turn her fighter to boost hp ... end goal is magic archer i think...

psn id: joecanada

I released Kaine after 2 Daimon runs and 2 Death battles while using a Blessed Flower (earned a total of +4.200.000 EXP), and gifted a BBI Lv 3 weapon. Considering the lvl difference, you should receive something between 250.000 and 350.000 RC.....if my math is correct.

Tomorrow I'll rehire her for more Daimon and Death runs.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Thanks! You should rehire her. She's got dominion claw and some lvl 3 armour that makes her look like a dark mage.

That's weird, I just checked and she's got only unupgraded gear, most of which is underwear... :p how does the Rift update with your pawn anyway? When you rest, when you save...?

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
LaughingBanana, do you still need that skull and/or fisheye stone?

Yes, both of them actually! :D

Might be a day or so before anyone sees anything from me though, I went ahead and got my trophy for beating the game a second time (and grabbing the missable Seneschal ones) and restarted the game again. I made it halfway through the story in like an hour though, since you can skip a ton of stuff, even story missions.

It might be from me since I also took your pawn for a spin :p

oracrest

I sent requests to everyone on this page. Take him (Ygnatz) along if you need help! Or don't mind farming RC for a fellow gaffer. I'll do the same.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Gifted you a skull. Don't have the fisheye stone though, thought I did, weird...

Much thanks! :D

Nah, i had RC from 3 different people, when I was expecting only two. I did get yours though, so thanks! I'm back up to 100k RC haha.

I feel like I must apologize; I intended to carry your pawn all the way from the beginning to the end of BBI, but last night I was so tired only after clearing the tier 1 areas (up until Gazer) I fell asleep when I paused the menu.

Managed to kill a few things like a Wyrm and Condemned Gorecyclops though (although it grabbed your pawn and killed her in one strike, hahaha, so I wonder whether your pawn got the RC for that kill.... hmmmm.) I'll took her for another spin later on.

Other funny thing that happened to your pawn when I brought her was her jumping over an opened chest to her doom, ahahaha. I laughed quite loud due to that.

How much RC did you get, if I may inquire?

I sent requests to everyone on this page. Take him (Ygnatz) along if you need help! Or don't mind farming RC for a fellow gaffer. I'll do the same.

I'll check him out :) Now I generally carry other people's pawns just for fun since my Arisen and Celestia can handle BBI just fine on their own... for the most part. Not against that crazy Three-Dragons-At-One-Time challenge in Rotunda and/or Black Abbey though. That's just insane... I can do it, I guess, but it's just so much a pain in the ass especially when the dragons are screaming those one-hit-kill roars simultaneously.... ughh

I have a few large fisheye stones so I sent you one.

Very much grateful for this! :)

I decided to go through my bank today and vendor all my gear that I didn't need. Basically because over the course of 2 and a half playthroughs now I have never ever ever vendored a piece of equipment (outside of those BBI weapons that made me like 4 mil).

Anyway, just getting rid of 2 playthroughs worth of stuff net me 9 million gold lol, and really almost none of that was BBI equipment, I just had that much fucking stuff. Took like half an hour to get rid of it all.

I have two pawns with Suasion favorited because boy, Suasion does make a huge difference in gold when selling stuff (of course I set Suasion for my Arisen and Celestia as well.) One of them is an offline pawn, and the other a Ranger IIRC called Sakura. I hired and rehired her multiple times just to sell stuff before dismissing her again---I bet her owner will be wondering why the hell would I keep hiring her but only for 0 RC all the time, hahaha. Sorry Sakura owner!

And for pawns acting dumb... actually, that what makes them endearing to me, hahaha. So d'awwww sometimes looking at them acting like that, like innocent children :)

Haven't been playing much, but somehow made it to the final quest. I find the story confusing. Nothing really happened and I'm already at the end? I hope the ending explains what seem to be arbitrary events.

OatmealMu

Haven't been playing much, but somehow made it to the final quest. I find the story confusing. Nothing really happened and I'm already at the end? I hope the ending explains what seem to be arbitrary events.

If you are where I think you are, there's a bit more content on the way. As far as the story goes, I had to check the wiki to fill in the blanks. The basics are easy enough to figure out, though.

I released Kaine after 2 Daimon runs and 2 Death battles while using a Blessed Flower (earned a total of +4.200.000 EXP), and gifted a BBI Lv 3 weapon. Considering the lvl difference, you should receive something between 250.000 and 350.000 RC.....if my math is correct.

Tomorrow I'll rehire her for more Daimon and Death runs.

Thank you so much!

That's weird, I just checked and she's got only unupgraded gear, most of which is underwear... :p how does the Rift update with your pawn anyway? When you rest, when you save...?

If she's in her underwear then it probably updated while I was changing her vocations to purify BBI stuff.

Herla

I added everyone on this page, regardless of level. If you receive the creepy Dragon's Dogma friend request then it's me.

That little...? I always defaulted to you everytime I need a Ranger, and with her I defeated offline ur-dragon, daimon, various wyrms.... Hmmm. Weird... is it because of the level difference between my people and those enemies...? Hmm.

I think there must've been a big delay, because I just received 85k from you (and 45k from Zenax), plus a bunch of knowledge. Thank you!

I checked and, indeed, she's still wearing the same stuff as days ago (she was level 85 or 86, I believe).
I really wish the game would be more clear about the online stuff, it seems very inconsistent. I spent a lot of time gold rarifying(?) stuff, it's a shame if it's not properly updating...

ZenaxPure

I'm not sure what you mean by the final quest, but, if you really want the game to actually make sense when you get to the actual legit final boss you should
die against him. There is a trophy for dying against him which triggers an alternate ending which honestly for me anyway made the story go from making absolutely no sense to making complete sense and actually appreciating it a little bit.

Also Banana, don't worry too much about it haha. I forgot I had to go back to the doctor today so I probably won't make it back to a point where I want to go to BBI after all. Don't have anything to spend RC on right now.

Besides, looks like we've formed quite the large pawn club over the last page (I think I doubled the friends I had on psn lol), should be a lot of pawn playing going around for everyone now. Honestly have to say I really like this whole pawn thing, it's pretty fun grabbing other people's creations and dragging them around, even if they do love jumping over treasure chests to their death :p

Santiako

Hi people, I just started to play Dark Arisen on ps3 and have literally zero online friends, I'd love if some of you added me so I can get your pawns :)

My PSN ID is: Duramboros

(I played to vanilla game to death, but on 360)

Cheers

I'm not sure what you mean by the final quest, but, if you really want the game to actually make sense when you get to the actual legit final boss you should
die against him. There is a trophy for dying against him which triggers an alternate ending which honestly for me anyway made the story go from making absolutely no sense to making complete sense and actually appreciating it a little bit.
Well the quest is called
The Final Battle
, so I assume it's the final quest. If I choose to do that, can I reload my game and do it the other way afterwards? Mostly I'm just wondering if it auto-saves afterwards?

Well the quest is called
The Final Battle
, so I assume it's the final quest. If I choose to do that, can I reload my game and do it the other way afterwards? Mostly I'm just wondering if it auto-saves afterwards?

That quest, it's not the final quest. You will see what I mean.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
If she's in her underwear then it probably updated while I was changing her vocations to purify BBI stuff.
Well she had mage gear on, just unupgraded gear, and the "armour" was camisoles and stuff. If it had somehow saved in-between vocation changes for BBI purifications, wouldn't the pawn be all naked? Besides I don't think the rift updates before you save or rest with your pawn (or at least visit a rifstone)...

Well she had mage gear on, just unupgraded gear, and the "armour" was camisoles and stuff. If it had somehow saved in-between vocation changes for BBI purifications, wouldn't the pawn be all naked? Besides I don't think the rift updates before you save or rest with your pawn (or at least visit a rifstone)...

Try her now she should be in the new gear.

Thanks for all the Rc and gifts everyone. I am glad to say you no longer need to bear with my mage Pawn :) . Got a lucky BBI run and had 3 lvl 3 weapons and with the lvl3 weapon Persona RS gave me 4 chances. Got the Bitter End in the end and now I'm trying to dragonforge it.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Quick dragonforging methods: visit the Forsaken Cathedral, kill the Dark Bishop, takes very little time. It's a pain to rest 4 days in Gransys to respawn him though so after that, what I usually do is go to Duskmoon, kill the drake, then save and plant a rancid bait meat (if that does nothing Godsbane, reload and try again) to spawn a Cursed dragon. If that's still not enough, enter the Vault of Defiled Truths and come back to Dusk Moon, there should be yet another Cursed dragon (if not, plant more meat).

Or you could go to the Midnight Helix and hope for a Frostwyrm (if so, you can summon another Cursed Dragon there, sometimes even without using bait), since you can also try to get lv. 3 loot from the chests at the same time (the ornate one near the big Skeletons and the one at the very top floor both have a good chance of giving lv. 3 gear).

ZenaxPure

Well the quest is called
The Final Battle

Don't worry too much. It's not really a spoiler but just in case
Through out the end of the game you will get a bunch of seemingly negative ways to "end" the game. ALL of those simply give you some random cutscene and then a game over screen. There is only one legit way to end the game.

Top Bottom