• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DrDisrespect permanently banned from Twitch [Now Streaming on YouTube]

Topher

Gold Member
Possibly Swatted since long guns were drawn
Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

FeralEcho

Has Zlaner made any comment regarding the situation?

Curious to hear what his thoughts are considering they were close and his channel growth is partly due to the Doc.

I reckon he'll most likely eat up a big portion of the Doc's fanbase now that he's out since those people will be looking for other channels to get their streamer rush.

feynoob

Banned
off topic question. What gpu could I buy that works with ryzen 3 3100 at 300$ budget?

If there is a good one with lower price, would I upgrade my ryzen too?

skneogaf

It's interesting as I've read the the female was 17, the lowest legal age of consent in the USA is 16.

The age a person is classed as an adult is 18.

And he said he wasn't sexting or whatever it's called but that some of the messages contained things of a sexual nature.

He said he was arrested at any point.

Did I read it correctly and if that all turns out to be true, then it's just weird as it's not illegal?

Seems weird to me.

I hope the exact truth comes out like the exact messages.

I've only just learnt of this guy because of elden ring.

decisions

Has Zlaner made any comment regarding the situation?

Curious to hear what his thoughts are considering they were close and his channel growth is partly due to the Doc.

I reckon he'll most likely eat up a big portion of the Doc's fanbase now that he's out since those people will be looking for other channels to get their streamer rush.
ZLaner did what you would expect. Since he can't copy Doc anymore, he waited until Tim and Nickmercs made their statements, and then copied them.

feynoob

Banned
It's interesting as I've read the the female was 17, the lowest legal age of consent in the USA is 16.

And he said he wasn't sexting or whatever it's called but that some of the messages contained things of a sexual nature.

Did I read it correctly and if that all turns out to be true, then it's just weird as it's not illegal?

Seems weird to me.

Different states have different legal systems. Some states are 18, while others are low.

analog_future

Resident Crybaby

Seems weird to me.

1. There’s been zero substantiation of the minor being 17. It keeps getting thrown around but it’s not coming from any factual basis
  2. What does it matter if they were 17 or 15 anyway? As if 17 would make it any less deplorable. Dude would’ve been 35 years old when this was happening.
  3. He never said he wasn’t sexting.
  4. Rolling Stone had reported that he knew he was texting a minor and that the messages were sexually explicit in nature.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
  1. There’s been zero substantiation of the minor being 17. It keeps getting thrown around but it’s not coming from any factual basis
  2. What does it matter if they were 17 or 15 anyway? As if 17 would make it any less deplorable. Dude would’ve been 35 years old when this was happening.
  4. Rolling Stone had reported that he knew he was texting a minor and that the messages were sexually explicit in nature
To add to this laws have a lot of leeway with how far you can take talking to a minor, you have to be fairly explicit about meeting up for sex for the most part. Or of course exchanging pictures.

Also 3 years past, and it's possible the statute of limitations was up. I would hope the minor was an adult as well and may have wanted nothing to do with talking to the police anyways.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Knowing someone is a minor and continuing to be sexual is just a big red flag in general. What kind of person does that? That's pretty damn extreme even if in this instance no laws were broken or he didn't meet up with them.

Even if you are one of these weirdos who wants to nit pick the age of consent BS you have to admit being flagrant with the law like that surrounding these issues proves someone to be fairly dangerous, lacking in impulse control, etc.

skneogaf

4. Rolling Stone had reported that he knew he was texting a minor and that the messages were sexually explicit in nature.

I think 15 and 17 are likely going to be a big difference to him in the future as one is likely illegal and the other no so.

Both weird ages as like you say he is in his 30s.

Its such a different world now as I remember a guy in the UK that was dating a 16 year old when he was 55.

Peter stringfellow

That was level 10 creepy but somehow legal.

Last edited:
I think 15 and 17 are likely going to be a big difference to him in the future as one is likely illegal and the other no so.

Both weird ages as like you say he is in his 30s.

Its such a different world now as I remember a guy in the UK that was dating a 16 year old when he was 55.

Peter stringfellow

That was level 10 creepy but somehow legal.
if it was 17 he shouldn't've. 18 or older is fine. That said like I said earlier some frown upon old men going for women in early 20s.

What I do think is abhorrent is news from other locations in the world where you hear child bride died on wedding night due to internal bledding. That is an abomination.

Killjoy-NL

And yet still no mention of age or what was said.

Fucking how do people like slasher say they know and have info but can’t share Jack shit?
It was a minor and he was like 35 or something?

Who gives a fuck what exact age she was? She was a minor.

People still defending him are sus themselves, imo.

Last edited:

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
It was a minor and he was like 35 or something?

Who gives a fuck what exact age she was? She was a minor.

People still defending him are sus themselves, imo.
This isn’t in defense of him that I’m asking or saying this. It’s just why are these people who claim to know more not helping shed light so others know more too.

Like, speak up damn it!

it's a mental disease but likely as immutable as sexual orientation.
Don't know nearly enough about that to even make a remotely informed comment. However, afaik people aren't born with it. Anyways, the vast majority of criminals involved in the kinds of acts we're talking here are NOT pedophiles but normal heterosexual males like you and me. They just seize an opportunity from their pov and have the cold-bloodedness needed to do that. The world would be a really nice place if all these criminals were just some really disturbed, perverted freaks who make up .1% of the population or so. That's the naive illusion many people are under. Unfortunately, that's not how it works.

Sleepwalker

Doesn't matter if it's true or not anymore, the damage is done.

What has been said, if true, is pretty damning. He better have enough saved up in his bank account to fade into obscurity because this particular career of his is over, regardless of criminality.

Last edited:

Arsic

Doesn't matter if it's true or not anymore, the damage is done.

What has been said, if true, is pretty damning. He better have enough saved up in his bank account to fade into obscurity because this particular career of his is over, regardless of criminality.
He lives in California and owns a Lamborghini. Wife and kid. Ain’t no way he pocketed enough to ride out 40+ years.

Kick wants him. They’ll take anyone. He’ll continue on unless some other force stops him or he decides to.

Where can a famous predator who made maps for CoD and make content go for a career? A work from home job for a foreign company creating digital assets that don’t know who Guy Beahm is? Maybe buzz his whole head and grow a full beard to hide himself?

bender

What time is it?
Could somebody do a TLDR?

thanks.

Allegations from former Twitch Staff. Doc admitting the termination was spurred by inappropriate messages with a minor. More Allegations from the gaming press. Further allegations from sex workers. Sponsorships and monetization avenues being pulled. Possible swatting.

peek

Were any logs posted yet? Like in that rolling stone article? Or is that former employee simply just making a claim?

Those logs gotta come out, wouldn't be surprised if someone just puts em out there...

Last edited:
He lives in California and owns a Lamborghini. Wife and kid. Ain’t no way he pocketed enough to ride out 40+ years.

Kick wants him. They’ll take anyone. He’ll continue on unless some other force stops him or he decides to.

Where can a famous predator who made maps for CoD and make content go for a career? A work from home job for a foreign company creating digital assets that don’t know who Guy Beahm is? Maybe buzz his whole head and grow a full beard to hide himself?
if he invested and goes to a low cost of living location he can likely ride it out. also there are likely platforms willing to monetize him still like you say.

Arsic

Were any logs posted yet? Like in that rolling stone article? Or is that former employee simply just making a claim?

Those logs gotta come out, wouldn't be surprised if someone just puts em out there...
Will we get the logs before GTA 6? Imagine.

Just recalled a related story regards the crazyness of the law. There was an adult woman who raped a minor boy. The boy was charged with child support as soon as he reached 18, and had to pay for all the years he didn't while growing up. F up'ed stuff where victims pay their rapists.

Last edited:

peek

No logs yet, afaik.
Thanks. Forgot who it was but some streamer maybe xqc? Said like a day or two ago that he was talking to people in the know and that more stuff bout to come out. Might be completely off base here, but I think it was him.

Wouldnt be surprised anyway, usually stories like this seem to just get to worse and worse and worse...

Arsic

Just recalled a related story regards the crazyness of the law. There was an adult woman who raped a minor boy. The boy was charged with child support as soon as he reached 18, and had to pay for all the years he didn't while growing up. F up'ed stuff where victims pay their rapists.
You think that’s bad?

Go look up Josef Fritzl. That is satan made real.

Pegasus Actual

Gold Member
Boarding a plane so I can’t watch now. What’s the context if you don’t mind?
Key takeaways are he couldn't pronounce "Encinitas" properly despite putting an obnoxious faux-Spanish flair on it, and otherwise just casually threw the SWAT team LARP out there.

fucking Sicko had it all. beautiful wife, a family, shit tons of money. dedicated fan base. just to let it all flush down the drain because he couldn’t be a decent human being and not be a fucking diddler. what a pathetic downfall and a freaking sicko, but it is what it is.
I wouldn't be surprised if the dude has a bipolar disorder and doesn't even know it. It ticks all the boxes, especially cheating on his wife with multiple women.

Need to see a real doctor and get some lithium or something, but probably is too proud to do that or denies it.

Boneless

False equivalence. Being gay is indeed a sexual orientation. Pedophilia is not, it's a mental disease.

They are both orientations. Both are classed as mental diseases depending on who you ask, but pedophilia is more widely acknowledged as unwanted and illegal. Whether its illegal though (and thus pedophilia) depends on the country which makes the definition wonky and subjective.

Last edited:
Top Bottom