• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DrDisrespect permanently banned from Twitch [Now Streaming on YouTube]

ajanke

A former Twitch trust and safety employee, who worked for the platform at the time Beahm was banned and has direct knowledge of the matter, confirmed to Rolling Stone that Beahm continued to send sexually graphic messages to a minor he knew to be underage. This former employee, who requested anonymity to avoid jeopardizing their career, also said that crucial elements of Beahm's latest defensive tweet are inaccurate.

"I recall that Dr Disrespect was made aware by the individual that they were underage during the conversation, after which he indicated that this was no problem and continued on," the former employee says. "There was no confusion. Messages sent after this was acknowledged were no less graphic and in sexually explicit nature than before, and I think more than the categorization of 'leaning too much in the direction of being inappropriate' might indicate."

Twitch can't and won't make the alleged messages public, the ex-employee says, as this "not only endangers the victim and investigations by law enforcement"

Barakov

Because slasher is a drama-chasing troglodite.
I don't remember if this shit was on gaf, but his last "scoop" was about a pro female valorant player who, from his words based on MUH INSIDER KNOWLEDGE, is barred from joining male pro teams because it's boys club of hateful filthy white men.
And then when the drama hit its melting point, and the pro player in question started catching flak, she had to step in and explain that literally none of this is true, and she had nothing but good interactions with male teams.
In reality, she told Slasher in private about how she heard from a second-hand account about one specific player in one specific male team, who doesn't want to play practice matches with girls.

That was it.

He extrapolated this grandiose story from that, with his patented "I HAVE INSIDER KNOWLEDGE" smugness and holier-than-thou 'tude.
So take what he says and divide it by a thousand.

Fuck slasher. When cancel mob inevitably turns on him, I'll be the first in line to dance on his proverbial grave.
I have no doubt Beahm did these things he's accused of but Slasher has always come across as sneaky and unethical.

ajanke

Hopefully the kid remains annoynmous. Crazy people out there will target the poor family.
That's the part I don't get. It is NOT hard to keep the victim anonymous lol? Don't release their fkn name/photo/avatar or whatever is in the chats. Maybe it's more of a legal thing from the lawsuit.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
The messages will never see the light of day and honestly, they don't need to. I don't want to see them.

Not sure why anyone else does, honestly. He admitted he did it, we know tons more info now without it. It's not needed at all.
100% agree, I don't remotely want to see these logs but would like some outside entity to confirm them as is its still Twitch was out to get Doc mentality by many

feynoob

Banned
That's the part I don't get. It is NOT hard to keep the victim anonymous lol? Don't release their fkn name/photo/avatar or whatever is in the chats. Maybe it's more of a legal thing from the lawsuit.
This is the internet. All you need is some wierd journo getting the info as a big scoop for him.

Silver Wattle

Gold Member
This is the internet. All you need is some wierd journo getting the info as a big scoop for him.
There will be some creeps/Dr fanboys trying to expose her right as we type, these type of people will do everything to discredit her to try and save their idol/pedo.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
There will be some creeps/Dr fanboys trying to expose her right as we type, these type of people will do everything to discredit her to try and save their idol/pedo.
Latest info seems to point more that it’s a boy and not a girl…

No one is reporting “she” from news outlets like rolling stone either. It would explain his choice of wording as minor individual or individual. It’s likely a dude.

Or even more likely from the trans DMs from earlier… may have been a young boy dressing as a girl. That may be his fetish.

Toons

Don't know who that girl is but she isn't wearing revealing outfits or anything like that so I really don't get what he is trying to say here? Her viewers are "jerking off" to her because she is cute? False equivalence regardless.

Legitimately if Sneako is defending you, you are probably on the wrong side of the argument.

Dude is a clown with a capital C and kisses up to bigger streamers like he gets paid for it.... because he does

skit_data

Latest info seems to point more that it’s a boy and not a girl…

No one is reporting “she” from news outlets like rolling stone either. It would explain his choice of wording as minor individual or individual. It’s likely a dude.

Or even more likely from the trans DMs from earlier… may have been a young boy dressing as a girl. That may be his fetish.
Dexerto are reporting it being a "her":

ajanke

therapy doesn't work on sexual orientation such as gay conversion therapy. Short leash not a bad idea, and keep them away from kids.
Yeah, but there is sex offender treatment. I have seen it "work" to where someone did feel like it was safer to put them back into the community but at the same time, you really can never be certain with a thing like pedophilia.

Wait. You think wanting to bang kids/babies is a sexual orientation?
it's like furries.
Yeah, but there is sex offender treatment. I have seen it "work" to where someone did feel like it was safer to put them back into the community but at the same time, you really can never be certain with a thing like pedophilia.
short of chemical or physical castration not sure anything else could work.

Toons

Tom Cruise What GIF

That..... is a bold strategy cotton.

Topher

Gold Member
Legitimately if Sneako is defending you, you are probably on the wrong side of the argument.

Dude is a clown with a capital C and kisses up to bigger streamers like he gets paid for it.... because he does

Understand. Arsic Arsic posted a video of that girl's past antics which kind of opened my eyes a bit to what was going on here. Weird people

near

Gold Member
It baffles me immensely that this is all coming out now. That article really amplifies the magnitude of how actually serious this could be, yet they had this information for years. Something is really off about all of this. Why hasn’t the age of the minor been mentioned yet? Why haven’t they mentioned anything about how those messages between Doc and minor started/concluded? Why and how could Doc possibly attempt to sue Twitch and win knowing what was within those chat logs? Why was Docs statement so blase about this all? They should just release the chat logs. The more we learn about this, the less we actually know. The only thing that's factual is he messaged a minor, the rest has been a load of yada yada.

ajanke

Understand. Arsic Arsic posted a video of that girl's past antics which kind of opened my eyes a bit to what was going on here. Weird people
Yeah, I've seen some weird stuff on her too but I think it was more along the lines of just being a little sketch, out of touch, or something like that right? Nothing on this level(so far)

??

How is wanting to bang kids like being a furry. Can you please tell me in simple terms. Cause I'm completely lost here.
regards furries and pedos, some people are attracted primarily to anthropomorphic animals, others are attracted primarily to children.

At least with anthropomorphic animals there are costumes. But those attracted to children have attractions that are inappropriate.

These can be innate or the result of sexual abuse. It is said when some are abused as children it might affect them and they might commit abuse on others too.

ajanke

Because they're grifters saying that stuff to idiots easily manipulated out of their money.
sometimes when I sit back and think about it that is wild. Thinking back on watching some big streamers and how they go about the donations and stuff feels weird haha.

Toons

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
lets be hones here.

Hes 99% guility, otherwise he would have clarify everything with proof.

Don't know who that girl is but she isn't wearing revealing outfits or anything like that so I really don't get what he is trying to say here? Her viewers are "jerking off" to her because she is cute? False equivalence regardless.
Sneko is dumb so I wouldn't pay much attention to him.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
well I don't know regards furries or pedos. I assume they can't control what they're attracted to.
So we just allow grown men to stick their dicks into kids/babies because they can’t control what they are attracted to and therapy can’t work.

Ok. Kill them all then.

Furries are fine though.

Last edited:

Toons

well I don't know regards furries or pedos. I assume they can't control what they're attracted to.

No one can control what they're attracted to. I cant magically make myself like dudes, and I csnt make myself not find women attractive.

They can control what they do with that attraction though, and keep it in check. Any married man should be able to do this anyway.

near

Gold Member
Boarding a plane so I can’t watch now. What’s the context if you don’t mind?
I was being sarcastic. He’s just yapping about someone seeing Doc getting put in handcuffs and assumes it has to do with the accusations, all the while knowing he cannot verify anything.

MiguelItUp

YouTube has officially demonetized his channel.

Kick should go ahead and ban him and it's all over. No other platform to ever return to.
Honestly, with Kick's reputation they would probably hire him no problem. At least that's what it would look like with all the other nonsense that's been on that platform.

Top Bottom