• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DrDisrespect permanently banned from Twitch [Now Streaming on YouTube]

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Would she see any money from that video? I figured it would just be the channel,
She has signed some merch deals and I guess the hats and shirts are selling like crazy

She was up on stage a night or two ago with Zach Bryan singing songs

Coming from a sports background and from this very thread I can confirm people are stupid when it comes to someone they idolize :)

She has signed some merch deals and I guess the hats and shirts are selling like crazy

Coming from a sports background and from this very thread I can confirm people are stupid when it comes to someone they idolize :)

It was funny, but seeing that she's already made something like $65,000 from merch sales just pissed me off, because she'll make over six figures before the damned fad drops off

Topher

Gold Member

lol.....that's awesome. She's got some thick skin to be able to own that shit and make money off it. A lot of girls would have crawled into the nearest cave and never returned.

Last edited:

FeralEcho

I bet you were drunk when you typed this.
Well I am watching Euro 2024

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

NecrosaroIII

Ultimate DQ Fan
Women like this are the reason some men prefer to stay single....cringe and awful.

I love how when he asked to describe what that boy version of her would be she was stumped....Literally nothing of worth to her personality and she knows it.
You realize she is the most beloved person in America right now, right?

*Nightwing

Banned
The irony is the very mindset that causes him to devalue her as a complete stranger is the very same mindset women see and instantly get the dried vagina ick.

Involuntarily celibacy or lack of self perspective?

…and humanity doubts intelligent design when there is a natural defense built into female dna keeping retarded minded individuals from procreation

Last edited:

Stooky

Said it before, i'll say it again, aint NO debate no question that in this context, written by doc himself... inappropriate absolutely means something sexual. Youre out of your mind if you think its anything but that.

Remember, he chose to use that word himself. If youre gonna defend yourself you will always paint yourself in the best light. So obviously hes gonna choose the word inappropriate to describe his messages to the minor instead of sexual.

Now obviously we dont really know how far he goes with the messages, but bet your ass that if the logs ever get leaked its gonna be sexual in nature. Just dont know how far he goes.
it wasn’t far enough that the feds didint bring chargers and twitch still paid him. i would think with that amount of money he was paid representing Twitch l, they would have had some sort of morality clause. not that i’m capping for him, i just not joining this mob…yet. still not enough information out. ex employees telling all years later is always a red flag for me, if it was bad why wait all these years. at this point this entire situation is shady.

Last edited:

FeralEcho

America's standards are much lower than I thought then if a drunk woman with goals like 4 sidepieces in a relationship is the best they could do...

Next up you'll tell me Doctor Disrespect is an idol for children all over the world...

And I Oop Oh No GIF by The Weeknd

Uh oh,well that one didn't turn out great....

FeralEcho

Have you seen our current candidates for President? America’s standards can’t get much lower than those two. Comparatively, the hawk tuah girl’s popularity (and DrDisrespect’s current issues) probably aren’t even top 50 of America’s lowest standards. 😐
Oh I know,I was just messing around since that statement that this is somehow America's darling felt so ridiculous.

FunkMiller

All those Youtubers right now:

"Ugh, it's so incredibly immoral what he did, ugh...."
"Also... check out todays sponsor! You can get 10% discount. Check it out now!"
"Where were we... oh yea.. the immorality... ugh.."

The lack of self awareness is hilarious. Not once did she think "Maybe in a video about a potential paedophile I shouldn't include an advertisement for a sponsor".

But no. Nothing is more important than those sponsorship dollars.

Next up: Russian war crimes in Ukraine... sponsored by SquareSpace!

FunkMiller

While Alanah, and any other YouTubers using this story to increase their own bottom line, are acting like assholes... it's a whole several levels of assholery under sexting a kid. Let's not try to build some sort of moral equivalence here to dilute the sexpest.

Last edited:

FingerBang

Women like this are the reason some men prefer to stay single....cringe and awful.

I love how when he asked to describe what that boy version of her would be she was stumped....Literally nothing of worth to her personality and she knows it.
How can a man write this? Women like this are a gift to humanity! Being able to sleep with dumb, drunk women kept me alive through my 20s and made me the man I am today. You are just bitter, my friend, because you're not the owner of that thang. Just stop using it as a shield and be better. Be the person she might want to hawk tuah on.

MikeM

Gold Member

Maybe she has a contractual obligation. Can’t you just skip the video sponsor anyways?

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
Guy threw the 0.001% for success, because he couldn't control himself.

He could have hired hooker and OF girls.
I think he wanted a kid more than a hooker/manwhore/only fans person.

We can’t assume the gender of the kid he did inappropriate things with, or talked about.

laynelane

Found a little more info.:

On August 14, the streaming community noticed that the long, damning tweet was missing. Apparently, Dr Disrespect has deleted the tweet after claiming he has "no filter" about the situation in that exact tweet.

This comes after Dr Disrespect updated his X profile with a new banner. In the banner, Doc showed a paper copy of the tweet torn up and thrown into dark, tumultuous waters. These small changes to his profile, including a picture of him playing chess, have been speculated by fans and haters alike to be a buildup to a possible return.

Source.

It could be a possible return as is speculated, but I'm also wondering if it heralds some sort of legal action too.

Top Bottom