• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DrDisrespect permanently banned from Twitch [Now Streaming on YouTube]

Its been known for awhile now that he's gearing up for a comeback. The fact that his twitter banner includes the deleted statement being used as bait means hes up to something.

nikos

He'll likely be back this month.

He was banned from twitch on June 26, 2020 and his first YouTube stream was August 8th.

Expecting end of August, maybe early-mid September.

laynelane

I hope that the communities that he tries to return to just ignore him. He needs to go away.

I think the ship has sailed on acceptance within most communities, but am unclear on his fan base (ie. his community) and where they stand in this matter. Some have left, for sure, but how many have stayed?

images

DryvBy

Can I be the next big streamer? I swear to my loyal fans, no kid diddlying, no hanging out with celebrities because they keep ending up being weirdos, and I'll only play games I pay for so you're not getting ads blasted.

I already have Dr in my name too.

laynelane

People still think Doc is going to go around suing people over this? Or do you mean he’s prepping to be sued?

I have no idea. It could be either or neither. However, removing the tweet makes so little sense in terms of swaying public sentiment that it makes me wonder if there's more to it than a supposed comeback. Time will tell, I suppose.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
OJ had fans to the end!

It all depends on what is proven in court, but only in the sense that the outcome cannot restrict their ability to continue their career.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
I have no idea. It could be either or neither. However, removing the tweet makes so little sense in terms of swaying public sentiment that it makes me wonder if there's more to it than a supposed comeback. Time will tell, I suppose.
It could but doesn’t seem too logical to me. The evidence is out there, there’s hundreds of news articles reporting the content of that tweet, etc.

It’s far more likely just a gaslighter deleting his gaslighting tweet to gaslight people.

clarky

Gold Member
He could have hired hooker and OF girls.

Weres the fun in that?

Can I be the next big streamer? I swear to my loyal fans, no kid diddlying, no hanging out with celebrities because they keep ending up being weirdos, and I'll only play games I pay for so you're not getting ads blasted.

I already have Dr in my name too.

No because while you have Dr in your name you are not a massive cunt.

JCK75

I've never been a fan, I don't watch him won't watch him..
But I want more information, I feel like we are being asked to pass judgement without being given the actual information.

was the person on the other end 13-14 or were they 17?
does that make it less icky? a little yes.. 17 was legal.. it's gross, it's immoral.. I'd like to think it's enough for his audience to dump him.. but it's not against the law.

If it's under 16.. I dont know why police are not involved... he should end up on a registry.

The guy is a dirtbag but I do think people are going overboard. Calling him a child molester and pedophile when it sounds like he's never even touched an underage person is wild.
Those are big labels to sling around willy nilly.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
I know we don't allow politics but c'mon man, half the US blindly supports someone much much worse and are happy for him to represent you all on the world stage
Yeah I wont go down the politics road because they are all dirty and crooked and down right evil and people have to choose who they feel can make their every day lives a little better

And personally I don't condemn who anyone votes for as thats their right

But...

I still haven't seen any proof of what he did wrong.
An "inappropriate" message could mean anything, including a bad joke.

This kind of crap is pretty scummy and no shock it comes from a NEO

Top Bottom