• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT2| You Can't Rush Evolution

Goldrusher

Seems like they work.

Managed to send one, got the trophy for that.

Now I'm figuring out how to earn the other two trophies.
There's a trophy for winning a challenge, another for winning 5 challenges.
The minimum duration of a challenge is 30 mins.
I have no idea if you need other players to enter your challenge, or not. We'll see.

Garryk

Probably need some friends for challenges. I think most of the people I added from launch have given up.

PSN: Garryk03

lemmykoopa

Online is pretty much fixed now (has been already for the last 2 weeks really) so play this game people! It's fucking great.

system11

Online is pretty much fixed now (has been already for the last 2 weeks really) so play this game people! It's fucking great.

Disagree that it's fixed. Seems no different to 2 weeks ago.

1) Many, many occasions where 14 people are in the lobby and 5 make it into the race.
2) Lots of failing to join the lobby.
3) Lots of post-race 'failed to join session' before the next one.

Disclaimer: same connection used for COD and BF4 and those are fine.

Theoris

Neo Member
Took the plunge for the upgrade pass to play this digitally and my word.. That first proper race with the evening to night transition around the observatories (where it actually felt like night driving!).

Needless to say I think I have my go-to PS4 racer, lovely.

Denur

Everything is working like a charm now. I truly enjoy this game so very very much. Thanks Evolution for all the effort you guys have put into DriveClub. :tup:

Challenges are great. Though I don't want to create them because someone might top my world record times :p

I have set a couple of world record times myself, can't work out if they translate to normal time trial leaderboards though. Might be some caching I guess.

I already held one with the Lykan in Norway but just topped my own time by 0.6 secs but hasn't updated yet.

Shaneus

Challenges are up? Oh god. I won't be getting home until VERY early next morning... guess I won't be getting any sleep :/

Still no Driveclub app, either :(

le-seb

Just saw them. Competition will heat up for sure now. Btw, I beat your challenge le-seb xP
Yeah, I've seen that, but to be honest, I don't expect a single challenge I'll be sending to remain unbeaten.
Glad to see my Alfa 4C club challenge on Maplewood has been giving people some hard time, though (sansFrontieres were still #4 with >150 tries.)

So I actually got my first challenge to work! After that, every single attempted challenge crashes at the end of the countdown. 3 - 2 - 1 - crash to the PS4 desktop.

@&^# this game.

sneaky77

I can see challenges.. it just won't save my time after the challenge.. only happened in the club challenge the solo ones were fine

Top Bottom