• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT2| You Can't Rush Evolution

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Am I the only one seeing nothing but team races on my event browser? Like seriously since yesterday thats the only thing that comes up for me.

Same problem here. At least I only saw that when i turned the PS4 off 7 hours ago.

Hmmm well so far so good, I just signed in instantly when the game booted up. Got into a MP race with no issues. Clubs and everything are working.

Aw. Our club was ranked 150 then I checked today and its fallen to 390 :-(

I need to put in some work the next few days!. Khalifa Jayy! Where you at? :p

Fatal Error

Neo Member
driveclub_20141009211c3jo3.jpg

What the hell is going in that? Lol.

----

I'm going to see if my cousin picked this game up so I can get my hands on it. I'm really interested in it at the moment, and getting a new console is a possible thing for me. Hopefully I'll have my money intact when Black Friday comes around!

Mullah88

This patched fucked everything up for me (us), i used to be able to play online now I keep getting error messages when I choose an event and it counts down. Drift ghost don't show up anymore and it doesn't save my time (it did save my BAC MONO drift #1)

patchday

cant even download the update 1.04. Is that out in NA? This has got to be the shittest launch for a racing title I've ever seen

benzy

This patched fucked everything up for me (us), i used to be able to play online now I keep getting error messages when I choose an event and it counts down. Drift ghost don't show up anymore and it doesn't save my time (it did save my BAC MONO drift #1)

Yeah, I get the error message now too whenever I try an online event. :\

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Still see only 'team events' in multiplayer mode. What in the living hell, this update screwed it.

theWB27

Last night I made a mistake and didn't pick my car in an online race. Got a slow one compared to everyone else. Fighting for 4th place...punching above my weight...it felt good schooling this racer twice.

8Ov5zq.gif

dcpUIk.gif

BTW...I'm only getting team races online also.

He's starting this weekend. Got himself banned on Gaf :/
Oh no. Hopefully not for too long :(

I havn't been collecting too many points, I keep hitting restart on my time trials after I screw up on a lap. I have to stop doing that and end the event first to collect the points!

Edit: Nafai's time on skyno 1 with the McLaren P1.... :eek:

Cyborg

Uhm...a friend of mine bought the game even if I told him not to do it! System told him if you want to play online you need to download an update! He was trying to download the update but the shit was broken!

:D How lame can this shit get? Or was it an PSN problem (EU btw)

Nyx

Uhm...a friend of mine bought the game even if I told him not to do it! System told him if you want to play online you need to download an update! He was trying to download the update but the shit was broken!

:D How lame can this shit get? Or was it an PSN problem (EU btw)

I had to retry the download 5 times or something before it worked.

D23

New update doesn't do anything really. i still keep getting disconnected during race.

started to get really frustrated with this, its been over a week now. wish i bought physical copy so i can return it. piece of shit server.. seriously! sony get your shit together

DrM

Redmond's Baby
That BAC Mono is something... sticks to the road like glued.

Servers connections are dropping, but otherwise it works quite good. Minus only 'team events' in events. Wrote about that on Driveclub's FB...

Nyx

I'm stuck at the Italy vs Germany event, can't even get a higher place than 6th.

But, I'm going to 6 star it this weekend damnit!

Got the BAC Mono last night, almost want to start again now that I'm part of a club as I had already gotten to about level 10-12 before joining so the club didn't get the points.

Sony came through today and gave me the full refund I asked for last week. $50 back in my wallet I can put towards an upcoming release. One that works and isnt a gigantic pos like Driveclub

Semper88

So.. i tried to get online tonight and well.. NOPE

It got me into the lobby with other players then it says connecting to other players and it won't and times out and puts me back to the event menu.

Gave it about 4 try's of 5 minutes waiting and nope.

tumblr_mt96e1NmPO1qii6tmo1_500.gif

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Sony came through today and gave me the full refund I asked for last week. $50 back in my wallet I can put towards an upcoming release. One that works and isnt a gigantic pos like Driveclub

Why even post this man? Why not keep negativity to a minimum, especially in the OT where everyone is just trying to have fun?

EGOMON

Just saw PAL Charts thread it looks like DC did well in EU at retail it even dethroned Fifa in Germany! Am really happy for Evo DC is a solid game and with this foundation Driveclub 2 is going to be amazing.

ballerusk

Is the Thrustmaster T80RS racing wheel any good? Want a wheel, but not sure how much to spend, but are there any other (better) alternatives on PS4?

Why even post this man? Why not keep negativity to a minimum, especially in the OT where everyone is just trying to have fun?

I understand his frustration. I got the game on my birthday last week and am still yet to get a fully working session playing this. Teams only and after one race I lose connection, every time. Been like that all day now.

Neil_J_UK

Still can't properly connect. Everytime I join an MP event, I get disconnected when it's loading/trying to connect to other plays.

Top Bottom