• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT2| You Can't Rush Evolution

Holy fucking shit. I'm a fulltime lurker and have never posted in here but my god, the last race in the elements championship. I feared every turn, every time I accelerated or braked it was pure panic. My eyes literally hurt from not blinking. So happy I met all the requirements for the trophy..that is something I'll never attempt again!

Hehe you've made it through the crucible, no challenge will ever seem insurmountable now! :)

LoveCake

Just got this, how do i find people online to play because it takes a age to join a game, i have been waiting 5 mins in a lobby for all the players to connect only for it to fail :( i have tried a few different ones & it never connects :mad:

LoveCake

That's odd, I rarely get those type of errors anymore. Is your internet connection stable?

Yeah it's BT Infinity, never had issue before with any other game, since my last post i have had it again "failed to join the game, could not connect to other players" i am not yet in a club, could that be a reason?

Shaneus

For all the car recommendations on this page, we CANNOT forget this for the Hot Hatch class:
66NL2yul.jpg

Thank you.

Yeah it's BT Infinity, never had issue before with any other game, since my last post i have had it again "failed to join the game, could not connect to other players" i am not yet in a club, could that be a reason?

Argh! BT Infinity strikes again! Let me guess, you have a home hub 3?

No it's nothing to do with being in a club, there's been a couple of guys on here reporting the same issues, both with BT Infinity - the first was resolved by getting home hub 5 and the second was due to get his today so we'll probably hear tomorrow if that worked.

Skii

Almost finished the Apex tour. Enjoyed it but it's definitely a lot easier than the Elements tour. The only difficult event was the drift event with the Caterham.

However, it did also contain a brilliant time trial with the Enzo before the Championship event. Easily one of my favourite events out of all the tours.

Ranger X

Slam Trials has become a thing as well. Due to Evo's decision to patch out environment collision slowdown, racers can now 'grind' round the barrier on turns at full speed.

Yes indeed. I thought Driveclub was one of those rare games where hitting stuff or putting a tire outside was slowing you down in a more realistic way. When they announced that change, if you go back some pages, I obviously predicted the consequences.

A positive one though: I did beat that god damned Venom Hot Lap now.

Argh! BT Infinity strikes again! Let me guess, you have a home hub 3?

No it's nothing to do with being in a club, there's been a couple of guys on here reporting the same issues, both with BT Infinity - the first was resolved by getting home hub 5 and the second was due to get his today so we'll probably hear tomorrow if that worked.

Anything below a HH4 is a pile of shit when it comes to the Sony network. I'm not totally sure of what causes the issues, but until the HH4 was released remote play (externally) would not work either. Currently using the HH5 and have no issues out of the home.

There are lots of posts on the internet about those issues, BT always refused to admit responsibility, however at times when I was using a 3rd party router everything would work fine.

Where was everyone last night? I got on a bit later than usual and the servers were dead, 6 players was about the most I saw on a server and had 1 race where there was just two of us :-(

OK, so after getting the game two weeks ago i have spent a good week just messing around, setting up single races in various weather conditions, trying out different tracks and cars, learning to race in cockpit view and got up to level 30 or so, barely even touching the tour mode. After that phase i started playing the tour more seriously and i'm now up to 178 stars or so on the original tour. There are still some stars well within my reach, but oh boy, are the hyper car events in the legend portion of the tour daunting.

I mostly steered clear of hyper cars until now, spending most of my time with performance and super cars, and i have to say the hyper cars are quite a handful, to say the least. I know some of the basics of how they should be used (don't break hard while making a turn, feather the gas instead of stepping on it coming out of a corner), but it seems i'll have to put in some serious time learning to use them well. Right now i either drive too passively with no hope of catching up with the leading cars, or i drive too aggressively, losing control way too often, finishing in last place. I'd appreciate it if you guys would give me some pointers in order to speed along my learning process a bit.

valkyre

Actually, no it wouldn't, not in real life either. The AI in this instance holds the leading position and starts it's manoeuvre before the player does, therefore there'd be just as much onus on the player attempting the overtake to allow room to the AI as their would the AI to allow room for the overtaking player. The only reason the AI even hits the players car is because it is in the middle of a drift and sliding inwards. In this instance I doubt either vehicle would be penalised in real life. It's just one of those natural incidents that does often occur in racing.

Τhis is no "natural" incident in racing world. The A.I. has placed itself in order to perform the overtake in the next corner. Both drivers have claimed a different driving line. Its theirs. What they fight for is the racing line at the inside of the corner. That is achieved by the A.I. holding its position, braking late and trying to dive agressively into the corner first, before the player to claim the lead. Not to try and to force itself into the racing line while they are both still during the straight line stint, by cutting abruptly (the whole process literally lasts tenths of a sec) to the players driving line. Thats what happens in Hollywood films were each driver wants to push the other off the road. That isnt racing.

But, in any case I believe there is no point continuing the discussion with the A.I. thing. At least from my part. I dont want to sound like a broken record, or be a party pooper and become irritating. In my opinion the game's A.I. is very bad. I argued about it extensively, explained my reasoning, and thats it. Some agreed, some did not. Its ok life moves on. Evo can see if they can do something about mine and others complaints of the game in future projects or not.

Peace out. :)

OK, so after getting the game two weeks ago i have spent a good week just messing around, setting up single races in various weather conditions, trying out different tracks and cars, learning to race in cockpit view and got up to level 30 or so, barely even touching the tour mode. After that phase i started playing the tour more seriously and i'm now up to 178 stars or so on the original tour. There are still some stars well within my reach, but oh boy, are the hyper car events in the legend portion of the tour daunting.

I mostly steered clear of hyper cars until now, spending most of my time with performance and super cars, and i have to say the hyper cars are quite a handful, to say the least. I know some of the basics of how they should be used (don't break hard while making a turn, feather the gas instead of stepping on it coming out of a corner), but it seems i'll have to put in some serious time learning to use them well. Right now i either drive too passively with no hope of catching up with the leading cars, or i drive too aggressively, losing control way too often, finishing in last place. I'd appreciate it if you guys would give me some pointers in order to speed along my learning process a bit.

I know it will sound crazy to you, but try manual transmission. Work with it a little bit and you will see that you have far more control in the game. It is especially handy with cars that require "delicate" handling, like Venom etc. Give it some time and you will become much faster and always feel more confident with controlling the vehicle in high speed turns/braking etc. Hope it helps. For me it was the way I managed to beat Venom 2 hot lap in Elements DLC. I tried this challenge more than 30 times failing. Switched to manual and once accustomed with it, beat the required time by almost a full second.

I know it will sound crazy to you, but try manual transmission. Work with it a little bit and you will see that you have far more control in the game. It is especially handy with cars that require "delicate" handling, like Venom etc. Give it some time and you will become much faster and always feel more confident with controlling the vehicle in high speed turns/braking etc. Hope it helps. For me it was the way I managed to beat Venom 2 hot lap in Elements DLC. I tried this challenge more than 30 times failing. Switched to manual and once accustomed with it, beat the required time by almost a full second.

That sounds like a plan! I've been meaning to try out manual transmission since i've read about how experienced players get faster lap times with it, but i didn't even consider that it might make some cars more manageable as well. I wanted to get better at racing in general before trying manual, but i guess i've been going about it the wrong way and should've switched to it sooner. Thanks for he advice!

So is your issue controlling the car or winning the race (seeing as your talking about passively & aggressively)?

It appears I don't agree with Valkyre on this either lol - I still use auto transmission and I'd say I'm pretty competitive on most of the leaderboards. So by all means try the manual gears and see how it suits you but don't feel you have to go to manual to be competitive.

It all comes down to getting a feel for the car, how hard you can push, how late you can brake and how best to get the power on, and knowing the tracks (entry speed, cornering lines etc).

Don't feel like you need to rush past the AI either, just try to time your moves so you don't compromise your speed to gain a place.

TEH-CJ

Banned
Damn its hard driving fast with 40ms input lag. In saying that though, I have pushed the Mclaren 650s to its limits around one of the chilli tracks and I am 8 seconds behind first in the world. I call bullshit on some of these times. Is it possible the leader boards can be glitched or what?

Video coming soon.

TP-DK

Are there any EU clubs I can join? Im not that good at the game, but I got the season pass so I will be playing it a lot.

Ted

Send me a friend request if you fancy an online sesh sometime, I'm on most nights around ten uk time (your PSN ID isn't on your profile).

Thanks man, added.

I'm on fairly often, I have a few other games I working through as well as Driveclub but I have no doubt I'll see you about. Cheers for the help mate. :)

I'm having almost exactly the same issues and am also on Infinity (but given BT has 31% of the broadband market* I'm not going to assume that is inherently the common factor here).

About one in every five or six lobbies work for me. Monday night was a little better and I even managed to stay in some lobbies after the race until there was a general "communicating with the Driveclub server error" that kicked me back to the main menu.

I've tried a number of different routers (inc. Home Hub 3) and am waiting for a Home Hub 5 to see if it resolves my issues. It was supposed to be here yesterday but there was a full few millimeters of snow so presumably everything was shut down in panic....*ahem*

I'll let you know how it goes A1AN, it has already worked for one user (Capt. Rizla) so I have some hope.

Now the AI don't really bother me too much as there's very few games that get this even close to right, that said....

This, you mean?
ibvdqYl0sMMfvX.gif

How is the A.I. not ahead of the player when this happens?

What I'm seeing here: the A.I. is taking a wide corner while the player is taking the rails, and that's the player who's cutting the A.I.'s trajectory.

How is that cutting the AI trajectory? We're on a straight side by side. I've already claimed the racing line. It simply moves into me because it's as dumb as a rock.

Watch the source video.

~1:20 and the impact in the .gif is at 1:32:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kowH1XfawBg

I take the same line through the medium right hander as the AI driver, pretty much sat under his wing from entry to apex and into the exit. I had some extra grip over the AI on the exit so instead of letting my car pull left to the edge of the track I tighten my own line and come out on the inside. This is deliberate and with forethought to the next section of track as this exit gives me the better line for the next bend (a fast single apex left hander).

The better grip on exit also give me a little extra speed on the straight so in the first half of the straight, whilst the AI stays to the left (his exit line), I pull alongside giving me prime position for the next bend. The AI driver then simply ignores me and pulls across the track to the right to try and get on it's ideal line (which I am already on). It's not try to close me out or anything close to fair. I'm already on the edge of the track so I can't give him room. All I can do is brake, let him pull into the space previously occupied by my car and get the place.

If it weren't so basic it would have realised it was on the inside line, brake late and force me to make a choice or simply tuck it in, run the inside and make me go the long way round. Even though I have the prime outside/inside/outside line I can't use that line if they are parked on the apex.

The next corner in the video demonstrates almost the opposite but again highlights how unaware the AI is of the player.

As you can see, I slightly late apex the corner after the AI punts me to get better exit speed onto the long straight ahead, this time the AI is on the outside track edge with the prime position for the next corner. I go by on the right (completely past I think but can't quite tell from the video) giving me a tighter inside entry into the next bend. In a clean online race I would brake hard and a little early and follow the inside line round without extending to the outside on exit to give the player on the faster, outside, entry line some choices whilst still fairly blocking their prime line and competing for the place.

Knowing full well the AI driver won't do that I brake hard and let him scythe through outside inside outside /exactly/ where I would have been if I hadn't accounted for their lack of awareness.

So once again, not sure why you would complain in this situation: you're behind and it's up to you braking to avoid the car in front of you.

Your point would hold true if I were behind and not alongside. Look at the gif, look at the video, my nose is ~level with the AI car door.

Actually, no it wouldn't, not in real life either. The AI in this instance holds the leading position and starts it's manoeuvre before the player does, therefore there'd be just as much onus on the player attempting the overtake to allow room to the AI as their would the AI to allow room for the overtaking player. The only reason the AI even hits the players car is because it is in the middle of a drift and sliding inwards. In this instance I doubt either vehicle would be penalised in real life. It's just one of those natural incidents that does often occur in racing.

Are you watching the same .gif? The incident in the gif happens on a straight. There is no drifting or sliding, the player car is faster and on the outside, prime, entry line for the next corner. The AI car just moves over to get on this line with no thought or interest as to whether something already occupies that space.

As mentioned above, it already has perfectly legitimate defensive driving options.

The fact it just goes for a punt is testimony to nothing but it's inability to detect I was there. Yes, it could very well be classed as a racing incident but it is a racing incident with the /fault/ squarely at the door of the AI for not seeing me.

If I were hosting a clean or kick race lobby I wouldn't boot someone who did that on their first incident if they claimed it was an accident and they simply didn't see the other car but I would boot them if they did it again and again and again. Then they're clearly either a poor racer or just outright dirty.

I think you have answered your own question.

I'm a relative new Driveclubber but it sounds like you're not struggling with the AI, you're struggling with the class.

If that's the case, I'd say ignore the AI for now and just make yourself comfortable with the cars in question. Run a track with a variety of turns in a car you are struggling with essentially endlessly until you feel 100% happy with the way the car handles that track. Then run the same car on a different track applying the handling lessons you learnt on the first track, if learning this second track is fairly easy compared to the first, you probably know your steed fairly well so go use it to win some shit. :)

Manual transmission is almost certainly going make you less competitive, for at least some time. The auto box upshifts with incredible efficiency and is good at not unsettling the car with aggressive downshifts, which a human player will do from time to time (problematic in more powerful cars/wet conditions).

Damn its hard driving fast with 40ms input lag. In saying that though, I have pushed the Mclaren 650s to its limits around one of the chilli tracks and I am 8 seconds behind first in the world. I call bullshit on some of these times. Is it possible the leader boards can be glitched or what?

Video coming soon.

I don't think there's any leaderboard glitches left, tho I did see some in the early days - are you not seeing a ghost when you do your run?

I'm guessing your talking about either Taapaca or Putre, so a point to point course about 3 mins long? Dunno if this is the case here but I've been stunned before now when guys have gone 2 seconds quicker than me on a 40 second lap track - by watching them and working at it, it's surprising how much quicker you can go sometimes. Another example I can think of is the Lake Shoji Evo challenge in the Ferrari California where Maki did a 1:13.7? where fast guys on here were in the 1:15/16/17's.

So is your issue controlling the car or winning the race (seeing as your talking about passively & aggressively)?

It appears I don't agree with Valkyre on this either lol - I still use auto transmission and I'd say I'm pretty competitive on most of the leaderboards. So by all means try the manual gears and see how it suits you but don't feel you have to go to manual to be competitive.

It all comes down to getting a feel for the car, how hard you can push, how late you can brake and how best to get the power on, and knowing the tracks (entry speed, cornering lines etc).

Don't feel like you need to rush past the AI either, just try to time your moves so you don't compromise your speed to gain a place.

Well, primarily my problem is controlling the car while trying to push it to its limits on narrow, twisty roads. I need to get to the point where i can drive clean laps first, before thinking about winning. The issue was that i was trying to keep up with the AI speed wise, but that only led to more mistakes on my part. You're right that it's a combination of knowing the intricacies of the car, the track and how hard i can push on certain parts of it. I will say though that i have had a bit of an easier time with the Mclaren F1, than say the Venom. The latter one just made me quit after half a lap when i saw that i'm still ways off from taming it, but to be fair i only drove it for 18km since i got the game.

I guess i will have to get a good feel for some of the cars first and then apply that to specific tracks.

I think you have answered your own question.

I'm a relative new Driveclubber but it sounds like you're not struggling with the AI, you're struggling with the class.

If that's the case, I'd say ignore the AI for now and just make yourself comfortable with the cars in question. Run a track with a variety of turns in a car you are struggling with essentially endlessly until you feel 100% happy with the way the car handles that track. Then run the same car on a different track applying the handling lessons you learnt on the first track, if learning this second track is fairly easy compared to the first, you probably know your steed fairly well so go use it to win some shit. :)

I'm struggling with the class first and foremost, while trying to catch up to the AI, but like you said, i suppose i should think about the AI once i can handle the class better. I need more practice with hyper cars on the original tracks (i got the game the day Japan was patched in and since then drove on those tracks twice as much as in any other country), the long narrow straights with some slight bends in them have proven fairly treacherous to me, more so than tight turns, i do a bit better in Japan and on race tracks. Right now Scottland and Norway in a hyper car are a nightmare for me, while doing alright on them in super cars.

I'll keep at it and hopefully get better. I remember having problems with super cars too at first, but stuck to them and they became my favorite class, so there's still hope. It just comes to me a bit harder since i don't play many racing games in general. :)

Anyway, thanks for the advice to both of you!

le-seb

How is that cutting the AI trajectory? We're on a straight side by side.
Come on, you're clearly coming out from a a right corner at the beginning of the GIF, and the A.I.'s car is also still clearly in front of yours at this corner's exit.
Which were the reasons why I made this point.

But like valkyre, I don't feel the need to discuss this point more.
Some people feel like the A.I. players drive like arseholes, which may be true if you only swear by FAI rules.
While other people feel like this erratic behaviour of theirs brings some kind of hazard to the racing, and would get seriously pissed off if the game had only some kind of clinical racing to offer. I know I would.
In the end, it's just different people having different expectations, and hence different opinions on the way it's been implemented in game.

lordxar

Where was everyone last night? I got on a bit later than usual and the servers were dead, 6 players was about the most I saw on a server and had 1 race where there was just two of us :-(

Battlefield Hardline beta maybe? I raced a little and hit up COD and BF4 waiting on the damn download to finish but I also picked up a PSTV and fiddled with that. Way too many games and nowhere near enough time....

LoveCake

Thanks man, added.

I'm on fairly often, I have a few other games I working through as well as Driveclub but I have no doubt I'll see you about. Cheers for the help mate. :)

I'm having almost exactly the same issues and am also on Infinity (but given BT has 31% of the broadband market* I'm not going to assume that is inherently the common factor here).

About one in every five or six lobbies work for me. Monday night was a little better and I even managed to stay in some lobbies after the race until there was a general "communicating with the Driveclub server error" that kicked me back to the main menu.

I've tried a number of different routers (inc. Home Hub 3) and am waiting for a Home Hub 5 to see if it resolves my issues. It was supposed to be here yesterday but there was a full few millimeters of snow so presumably everything was shut down in panic....*ahem*

I'll let you know how it goes A1AN, it has already worked for one user (Capt. Rizla) so I have some hope.

Yes i have a homehub 3, it cannot be the reason alone though, why would just driveclub be affected?

i have mine connected with a ethernet cable as well.

EDIT- just tried the game & it will not even connect to let me see if there are any events in multiplayer!

nib95

Banned
I wonder if the next few Tours they release will have harder stars? I hope they do. If they do add that prestige mode type re-play we discussed in previous pages, that would also allow them to make the game harder for all of us that want it, whilst retaining slightly more accessible difficulty for everyone else. But really, as stated so many times, all they really need to do is lower the number os stars needed to progress to other events.

In terms of difficulty, I think both Redline and Elements were pretty spot on, especially Elements, where the final race really did feel like an end boss kind of hard challenge, along with the Venom Hot Lap 2 which led to it.

Yes i have a homehub 3, it cannot be the reason alone though, why would just driveclub be affected?

i have mine connected with a ethernet cable as well.

EDIT- just tried the game & it will not even connect to let me see if there are any events in multiplayer!

Well I know getting BT to replace the router has worked for CaptainRizla - he went through all the usual stuff to get it to work with no joy (despite it being fine on other games) and going HH5 fixed it without any messing about.

Anything below a HH4 is a pile of shit when it comes to the Sony network. I'm not totally sure of what causes the issues, but until the HH4 was released remote play (externally) would not work either. Currently using the HH5 and have no issues out of the home.

There are lots of posts on the internet about those issues, BT always refused to admit responsibility, however at times when I was using a 3rd party router everything would work fine.

And there you go...

Well, primarily my problem is controlling the car while trying to push it to its limits on narrow, twisty roads. I need to get to the point where i can drive clean laps first, before thinking about winning. The issue was that i was trying to keep up with the AI speed wise, but that only led to more mistakes on my part. You're right that it's a combination of knowing the intricacies of the car, the track and how hard i can push on certain parts of it. I will say though that i have had a bit of an easier time with the Mclaren F1, than say the Venom. The latter one just made me quit after half a lap when i saw that i'm still ways off from taming it, but to be fair i only drove it for 18km since i got the game.

I guess i will have to get a good feel for some of the cars first and then apply that to specific tracks.

You can't go wrong with the F1, we did some tests against the P1 and they were virtually identical on lap times but you have a lot less to think about (no KERS or DRS hassle). Once you get used to it the Zonda is a bit quicker but twitchier and the Venom is the quickest on the more open tracks but the F1 is great for most events.

Frankiebass

Neo Member
I picked up the game this week, and I've been enjoying it. One thing I really like is how the game does not have a driving line. I for sure thought it would based on other recent racers. I do like their elegant solution of using flags (from green to red) to inform you how nasty a turn is gonna be. Really classy way that maintains immersion.

784743.jpg

I'm not saying anthing new, but as newcomer to the game, I appreciate it.

I picked up the game this week, and I've been enjoying it. One thing I really like is how the game does not have a driving line. I for sure thought it would based on other recent racers. I do like their elegant solution of using flags (from green to red) to inform you how nasty a turn is gonna be. Really classy way that maintains immersion.

784743.jpg

I'm not saying anthing new, but as newcomer to the game, I appreciate it.

Yeah the flags were a fantastic implementation, a great way of giving you guidance without turning it into "follow this line to win!".

Even better is that one of the recent updates lets you turn flags off for even more immersion, once you play the tracks enough times you don't even need them.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
Starting to get a little bored of DC atm now I have all stars. I hop on each night, find a Drift Challenge or two, have a blast for half hour or so then switch off. Got about 6-7 cars left to max out in the Accolades, cars I rarely use but do grind them a little now and then, just anxious for the next DLC. How many weeks away is that, 3?

Damn, is that from E3 a few years ago? HUD looks outdated.

OK I mentioned this a bit ago but I've had a bit more of a think on how it would work and have come up with the following :-

We create a GAF rally PSN user account whom the entrants send friend requests to.
On the night of the rally at a predetermined time 6 or 7 challenges will be sent out to all the entrants with 30 minute countdowns.
The entrants have to complete all 6 or 7 runs to compete.
The times are added up and the person with the lowest overall time is the winner.

Why is this cool? Because of the limited time, this will be who can take the pressure of completing all these runs quickly without mistakes - while there is a bit of time spare for someone to re-do one or two events, for most of the runs it'll be the best time over a single run.

I think all the challenges will be P2P courses, probably working up through the car classes and finishing with Hyper events.

So anyone interested and want to take part? Anyone see any issues, or ideas for improvements? Talk to me and let's make this happen! :)

nib95

Banned
OK I mentioned this a bit ago but I've had a bit more of a think on how it would work and have come up with the following :-

We create a GAF rally PSN user account whom the entrants send friend requests to.
On the night of the rally at a predetermined time 6 or 7 challenges will be sent out to all the entrants with 30 minute countdowns.
The times are added up and the person with the lowest overall time is the winner.

Why is this cool? Because of the limited time, this will be who can take the pressure of completing all these runs quickly without mistakes - while there is a bit of time spare for someone to re-do one or two events, for most of the runs it'll be the best time over a single run.

I think all the challenges will be P2P courses, probably working up through the car classes and finishing with Hyper events.

So anyone interested and want to take part? Anyone see any issues, or ideas for improvements? Talk to me and let's make this happen! :)

This sounds amazing. I'm down.

TEH-CJ

Banned
First 20 secs mate your losing loads. It looks like your handbrake turning around corners that you'd just feather. Can you send me that time as a challenge plz?

Yeah its really hard playing with a ds4 after using a wheel. I am going to give it another shot today.

I will send it to you as a challenge mate.

edit: Just tried again this morning and beat my time by 2 seconds lol

Sounds good to me

Taking this one step further, what if we created "league" of sorts with this.

So here's how it works:

We tally up the rankings for each "rally" set of events. You get a certain amount of points based on where you finish for that rally.

So Rally # 1

1st place = 10 points
2nd place = 8 points
3rd place = 6 points

etc etc

We hold a rally each week and update the overall points standings until the end of the "season" where a champion is declared

TEH-CJ

Banned
Just got an interesting message from someone on GAF on PSN saying the following

" Can I give you some honest advice? its going to sound harsh but you need to know the truth. Stop posting your videos on GAF because you are not a good player, you are embarrassing your self.

edit: Ah its the user Redcammao he is number 1 on the leader board on Tappaca reverse track at 3:11

he just sent me another message saying I will never beat his time and I should give up.

really?

" Can I give you some honest advice? its going to sound harsh but you need to know the truth. Stop posting your videos on GAF because you are not a good player, you are embarrassing your self.

really?

What? Forget them. Keep doing your thing, my dude.

nib95

Banned

really?

Lol what. Some of the times set in a few of your videos are among the top 100 in the world, so you can't be that bad….

viveks86

edit: Ah its the user Redcammao he is number 1 on the leader board on Tappaca reverse track at 3:11

he just sent me another message saying I will never beat his time and I should give up.

really?

LMAO! Kids these days…

Top Bottom