• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT2| You Can't Rush Evolution

lordxar

You'd think it would be number of laps but I usually just keep lapping the tracks and don't restart and the number of attempts is always lower than the number of laps I've completed, which is why I think it might be the number of improvements made.

Yeah I can tell your talking drifts not time trials ;-) Drifts I can see working off the number of times you finish a run.

Yea I did a lot of drifting last night and was really focused on how many attempts I made. That one drift is still infuriating that I couldn't get a better score...anyway. Interesting that attempts might update if your time improves. Will keep an eye on that.

Yeah I can tell your talking drifts not time trials ;-) Drifts I can see working off the number of times you finish a run.

TBF it's normally drifts that i do a few times so that may be where i am making my assumption from and you could well be right. Will try some experimenting tonight if i can get on.

Aw yes, finally joined the 225/225 club! :)
Still room for improvement as i messed up 2-3 corners, but for now i'm really happy just having beat the challenge.

driveclub_20150212160b3yzq.jpg

Next stop: 495/495 club.

lordxar

I'm all for having this car but wouldn't it have to be in a new speed class? Maybe not if there really isn't a track to wind it fully out on but it might be a bit much for the other hypers.

Rushy

It wasn't me driving, we drafted someone in from the DRIVECLUB community who had the skills.

And most people think the Venom is the fastest on this track, that isn't the case. The old record before it got smashed by this car was with the McLaren P1 @ 1.12.2 set by 'f1soares'.

nib95

Banned
It wasn't me driving, we drafted someone in from the DRIVECLUB community who had the skills.

And most people think the Venom is the fastest on this track, that isn't the case. The old record before it got smashed by this car was with the McLaren P1 @ 1.12.2 set by 'f1soares'.

That's really interesting. Didn't thing that'd be the case!

Damnit Rushy you could have just taken the credit :p

lordxar

That's really interesting. Didn't thing that'd be the case!

So the GAF monthly challenge is to see which car can actually hit the fastest lap time out of the hypers we have now. Anybody up for it?

Edit: let me rephrase that...which hypers can rival the P1 time.

nib95

Banned
So the GAF monthly challenge is to see which car can actually hit the fastest lap time out of the hypers we have now. Anybody up for it?

There was a P1 vs F1 challenge the other day, pretty sure the P1 won. I guess it very much depends on the track.

lordxar

There was a P1 vs F1 challenge the other day, pretty sure the P1 won. I guess it very much depends on the track.

Yes it did but we have a Gumpert, Zonda, Huayra, Venom, and other fun toys. I've only ever ran the Venom on its hot lap track but now I'm curious how the others run on it by comparison. It is a short track which equalizes things a bit. So with less leg room the F1 may also even have a chance. My personal goal would be to hit the 1:16 time with each car. I'm very close on the Venom :( Might set up some challenges based on this theme, we'll see.

Shaneus

Um, can't we just see what the best lap time is on that track and the car it was done with? Or was that fastest lap done whilst offline?

lordxar

Um, can't we just see what the best lap time is on that track and the car it was done with? Or was that fastest lap done whilst offline?

You could...but that's like looking at a nudy magazine instead of hooking up with a live girl. I want to experience it :) (not that I will remotely hit a record but its always fun trying)

Shaneus

It's obviously already confirmed, but I noticed the thumbnail for the most recent video was different from anything shown *in* the video:
Cf24T1d.png

Does that help confirm things further?

Top Bottom