• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT2| You Can't Rush Evolution

Duallusion

Here is the lap for the challenge DHC-Shannow came up with, I've used the weakest Hyper car, it is by no means a ultimate lap as I think it was my 7-8th lap or something. But any hyper car can be used to try beat the lap it's a 1.25.1
Have Fun :)

Including One:1?:D I'm not sure I could beat your time in anything else in a couple of tries, which is the most I usualy spend on each challenge before I stop having fun.

EDIT: In One:1 I managed 1:24:2 on my second lap and 1:24:5 in Zonda on my fourth lap. I'm not even going to bother trying to beat that time in anything slower lol.

Can't wait to try that buggy.

Is there any chance that when private lobbies come out, that we can add a grid of AI cars for my buddy and I to race against?

Lgndryhr

I see DC is $20 today at Gamestop. I am still on the fence about this game, but that price point makes it hard not to get it. What does the driving/racing feel like? Every racing series has its own feel, i.e., NFS, Forza, Forza Horizon, Gran Turismo, Grid, etc.

I see DC is $20 today at Gamestop. I am still on the fence about this game, but that price point makes it hard not to get it. What does the driving/racing feel like? Every racing series has its own feel, i.e., NFS, Forza, Forza Horizon, Gran Turismo, Grid, etc.

Feels like a slightly weightier and more realistic PGR4 to me.

kie25

Yes PGR and Grid are it's closest game types I would say, more weighty than grid but very similar driving, late braking etc.

I'll be all over this later on!

So, has to be with the *slowest* hyper you dare to try beat it with?

My plan is to start with a quick one and work my way down the list... if I can beat it with anything! :) So yeah, find which is the slowest one you can beat it with and post the vid - beating it with the buggy would be cool too, bet there's some good corners to cut on that track!

Siegmeyer

Just tried the buggy, and it's fucking awesome. Did a heavy rain race on Wester Ross, and it felt like a mini rally expansion.

Cockpit view in it is also fantastic, feels much less restrictive than most cars.

Guys, I'm super busy working so I'll keep it short.

Is the buggy time-limited or something or are they keeping it in the game? I would hate to miss it but I have so little time these days, and Bloodborne D:

Melchiah

The Wombat is extremely fun to drive. Somewhat hard to control in corners, but the boost helps to straighten the vehicle, just like in MotorStorm. This add-on makes me miss a split screen two player mode even more.

The Wombat is great. I'm still in awe how good this game looks (and plays). Come on EVO: rally add-on named DirtClub.
Bonus points if we can jump off a cliff and through a waterfall.

Super bonus points if we can get the cars muddy as all hell.

Extra super bonus points if the earth's crust splits open as we drive, and/or hurricanes.

You know. Easy stuff ;p

v1lla21

I saw and was able to go on a ride in a KTM X-Bow yesterday. It's pretty awesome. One of the coolest cars I've seen in my life. Now only if I could take a ride in the BAC Mono :(

I saw and was able to go on a ride in a KTM X-Bow yesterday. It's pretty awesome. One of the coolest cars I've seen in my life. Now only if I could take a ride in the BAC Mono :(

Light weight cars are the best. I've driven an Atom, caterhams, all Lotus variants but not the KTM or BAC. And yes....the BAC is highest on my wishlist too.

Just raced a few games online with the buggy. It's fun as hell. I only realized in the 3rd race that the X button gives you a boost, lol. I was laughing most of the time. Messed up a corner? Boost the hell out of it. I hope the lobbies stay on for a while, I want to play it with my brother who only has time in weekends.

Oh yeah, every time new stuff comes out you guys always get to play with it a day earlier than us - this makes a refreshing change ;-)

tumblr_m3m157iBCf1qe8bfro2_250.gif

You think any of you guys or gals can send a friend a club invite? I play pretty okay now (except for drifting because how tf am I supposed to do this lol) really wanna start earning club cars and stuff. Thanks!

v1lla21

Light weight cars are the best. I've driven an Atom, caterhams, all Lotus variants but not the KTM or BAC. And yes....the BAC is highest on my wishlist too.
I didn't even drive the car. Lol. We were doing a delivery and the client had the KTM parked outside. He saw the big smile on my face and asked if I knew what car it was, I answered, and we talked a bit about racing games. Once everything was done he was about to tip us but we declined. He then offered to give us rides in the car. One of the coolest guys ever.

Few screenshots I posted on another thread.
Damn, these are amazing. Thanks for sharing ^_^

This is the spot to do it, it isn't the occasion I took the shot from, but as you can see quite easy to get over the wall on the edge. And yes there is reset counter, but it isn't instant and so when I landed I had enough time to enter Photo Mode in a semi-decent spot.

Alas I wasn't patient enough to get a shot of me nearly hitting the crowd. I'll let one of you lot do that :p

ailmld.gif

ajcacio

Banned
You think any of you guys or gals can send a friend a club invite? I play pretty okay now (except for drifting because how tf am I supposed to do this lol) really wanna start earning club cars and stuff. Thanks!

I should have one spot left open on my club Hot A55. It should be open to join!

I am sick of this game and its bullshit server issues. The first time I decide to fame farm and I'm sitting on 400k points and the servers crap out.

I think I am going to take a loooooong break.

Duallusion

I am sick of this game and its bullshit server issues. The first time I decide to fame farm and I'm sitting on 400k points and the servers crap out.

I think I am going to take a loooooong break.

Nah, you'll be itching to play again tomorrow, if not today. :p

And if you're after fame points I suggest 1 lap races against at least professional AIs in a best-in-class car.

Top Bottom