• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT2| You Can't Rush Evolution

Hey so wasn't there supposed to be a companion App for driveclub? whatever happened to it?

It was out on android for a few hours along with the PS+ edition but they both got pulled right after launch. Some people managed to download it

Will show up again when the servers are ready for it

5 minutes I should say, not 4.

But yeah just had a go on Sinclair Pass and only managed 2 laps, as did everyone else and I was in front, the first to complete a lap and was justtt about to cross the line as it ended.

benzy

Thanks guys!

Almost done with BB so I'll probably be back soon to do some challenges. Wondering if we'll get private lobbies as the big feature this month.

5 minutes I should say, not 4.

But yeah just had a go on Sinclair Pass and only managed 2 laps, as did everyone else and I was in front, the first to complete a lap and was justtt about to cross the line as it ended.

Noticed this when i was all "WTF,where's me laps gone?" not a good change this.

Why is the game forcing me to download the full 7.16GB of updates when I'm already on 1.12? I've searched Google and the 1.13 update is 50MB? But the download has passed that amount and it says I've got 14hrs remaining.

farmerboy

I'd say I have about 0.2 left in my time. How you get your times is beyond me! Though, I've never really felt like I've nailed the final bend.

It reminds me of when multiplayer wasn't a thing and I used to think I was ace at racing games, only for MP to come along and show me that actually compared to other real people I'm not as good as I thought.

Mate you are good, real good. Its just that guys like Kie are savants when it comes to racing games.

v1lla21

Got to drive this bad bitch after work. Evo, the game needs mustangs.
LXjf5Co.jpg

Shaneus

It may look easy but it is just ain't trust me, I had a quick go with pad, without using it for ages and got a 46.0, EB4 would beat that lap I am sure of it. Wheel is good when you can get around the change in how you have to drive the cars, but pad is still the fastest option if your smooth with the sticks, the only other person who is fast with wheel that I know is zackspeed every other fast player is on pad as far as I know. I may be wrong but I've got nearly all the top players on my list and there all on pads.
Interesting. I need to know how to be a lot smoother with the pads, but I just don't know. I have joystick grips, but I think the secret is in getting something along the lines of the Kontrolfreek add-ons, but even then it's still not perfect (just marginally better).

Why is the game forcing me to download the full 7.16GB of updates when I'm already on 1.12? I've searched Google and the 1.13 update is 50MB? But the download has passed that amount and it says I've got 14hrs remaining.

It's not, the amount it shows you is the cumulative total of patches, you should only have 50MB of updates to download, strange that it's showing that amount of time remaining. Unless you somehow managed to delete your whole game?

Have to say that for some reason Driveclub deleted itself from my machine and I had to download it all again. I don't ever recall hitting delete application on the options menu for it.

Bouniter

Hey Driveclub Gaf I've finally got a chance to put some quality time into Drive club, so is there a active Gaf club with space for another?

Ainsz

19, so maybe I've got you lot beaten on one end of the spectrum.

Anyone online at the moment fancies a race? PSN is same as my username.

Top Bottom