• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT2| You Can't Rush Evolution

You should actually stay in the empty lane til the end and zipper in. More efficient. There's a recurring thread in off-topic on this and that road engineer guy comes in and explains it every few months.
Screw efficiency - we queue in this country!

Damn this update was 10gb?
That's the total for all patches, you only download the bits you don't have. It was around 2GB though this one.

DD

So, can we go back to the dream time (not about the track editor) and dream about future locations on a possible Driveclub 2? What places do you guys want to see?

I'd love to see Patagonia:

463056.jpg

Damn this update was 10gb?

Not really. It's something around 2GB, I believe.

MMaRsu

Uhh where the hell are my new cars and tours Playstation Europe? Help I WANT TO GET MAH RACE ON

Or do those come out next week :(

Not really, the bottleneck should be at the bottleneck... it makes no sense to queue up and then have road marshal citizens creating a second bottleneck at a point they deem appropriate.
Yeah... I'm not doubting the case for it or otherwise, it is a joke.

The UK queues. Things are fair and equal. We have no time for those seeking to gain an advantage. Get to the back of the line, buddy.

Vanguard

Uhh where the hell are my new cars and tours Playstation Europe? Help I WANT TO GET MAH RACE ON

Or do those come out next week :(

They're out next week, 29th April in EU, US, Australia, NZ, UK.

edit: Fixed, I thought it was 28th for US but apparently not according to their FB. 30th in Japan, Asia and Korea.

desu

Love the new menu images, they look really good.

Grind for the Ferarri will take a while but at least I got our club to lvl 43 now :D.

Shaneus

Is anyone having problems with in-game challenges (somehow their exact name escapes me right now)? More often than not, I'm either setting my own result for the task, or it says "Downloading now...". It's been doing this for a few days now.

Charger =/= Challenger

They'll probably introduce the Challenger next month and they forgot not to show it in the race footage.
Duh, stupid Australian :/ That's super cool, though!

Now Rushy, how about we get this in the game? Show some Aussie respect:
JU42N0b.jpg

2015 Ford Falcon XR8

And don't forget the Lancia Delta ;)

Sweet! Had to pause the game and noticed one of my images made it in the new menus.

si6M74O.jpg

q6V2qAd.jpg
Congrats! I thought they would've let you know somehow, but I guess it doesn't matter... they used it!

One of the star requirements in the Startline Championship: beat Rushy.

Cute. :)
lol nice

So, can we go back to the dream time (not about the track editor) and dream about future locations on a possible Driveclub 2? What places do you guys want to see?

Italy for the Amalfi Coast and Stelvio Pass.

USA has many possible areas obviously. Big Sur and Glacier National Park in Montana maybe?

Australia for the Great Ocean Road.

Falchion

Hey. I'm looking for a club to join. Constantly playing. Level 28 right now.

PSN: perk1n

I just invited you to my club, created it a few days ago and we have 3 active members right now. I just started playing 2 days ago and I'll be playing a ton over the next few months so it'll be growing.

I think my current club is dead, is there any semi active clubs with a free space.

If you're looking for a new and active club, feel free to join 'Waffelo' or send me your PSN and I can invite you.

benzy

The game was initially announced to have Antigua, so I'd like to see that or another tropical area since we don't have any of those.

Rio de Janeiro.

Aaaaaand ignored.

http://u.cubeupload.com/DD_Power/DRIVECLUB20150410204.jpg[/IM]

:3[/QUOTE]

[quote="AMG, post: 161148865"][url]https://flic.kr/p/rXnWUN[/url]

[img]https://flic.kr/p/rXnWUN[/im][/QUOTE]

Man this game. Its continues to blow my mind.

Shaneus

Hah, you can't half tell you're a Geelong boy. Ford through and through. ;)
Shush you! Plus, it's more because my dad worked there that I'm a fan. Plus Holdens always kinda seemed more generic and less adventurous for the most part.

I'm not asking for much, just that I think the Falcon would sit nicely between the two 'Murican cars in the Sports category :)

PS. Lancia Delta, thx Rushy.

Nyx

There are lot's of great Ferrari cars in the game, don't think you'll find that 200km boring :)

True!

But I have been playing less lately and with this game I always notice that if I didn't play for awhile I suck even more than before.

Anyway, going to try to do some laps in a Ferrari everyday now till I unlock it.

Tommi84

Congrats! I thought they would've let you know somehow, but I guess it doesn't matter... they used it!
There's a post on Facebook informing that the graphics from community was used in the Menus with links to original content. Granted, it would be better if they did that prior to release the patch, but at least they did that :)

Mabufu

Banned
Is just me, or since the last patch you can find some shadows flickering here and there?

I dont remember being distracted by that any time until now : /

With the addition of another tour I decided to look on the store for some free DLC. I added loads of cars and the Ignition Tour. Is there any other free tours? I think I remember reading a free tour called Photo Finish?

Makikou

With the addition of another tour I decided to look on the store for some free DLC. I added loads of cars and the Ignition Tour. Is there any other free tours? I think I remember reading a free tour called Photo Finish?

Ignition and Photo-Finish are the free tour DLC.

You can easily "buy" them, just launch Driveclub and try to enter one of the Photo-Finish races from Tour mode.

The La Ferrari is so fast, my prediction is that it will be faster than the venom on a good few tracks.
Odd car that one. It doesn't feel that fast to me, but took it for a spin on my go-to track where I hold a fair amount of #1 times and was shocked at the time I posted on my first attempt. Faster indeed than my Venom time, though my Venom time is a little lacking.

Muzicfreq

Banned
picked up the game last night
$30 used... No case... HOW THE HELL IS THERE NO CASE ALREADY?!
oh well.
Currently getting pissed how aggressive I have to drive against the AI since they just huddle together just to block you, now I have to shove them and sometimes slam them out of my way.

MMaRsu

picked up the game last night
$30 used... No case... HOW THE HELL IS THERE NO CASE ALREADY?!
oh well.
Currently getting pissed how aggressive I have to drive against the AI since they just huddle together just to block you, now I have to shove them and sometimes slam them out of my way.

No you need to draft them and pick up speed, take corners better than them and just drive past them. Sure you can sometimes use them as a cushion but its not neccesary to slam into them.

Also, how did you pick up the game for 30 dollars without a case? Just the disc? Wtf. Should have just bought the PS+ version instead...

Muzicfreq

Banned
No you need to draft them and pick up speed, take corners better than them and just drive past them. Sure you can sometimes use them as a cushion but its not neccesary to slam into them.

Also, how did you pick up the game for 30 dollars without a case? Just the disc? Wtf. Should have just bought the PS+ version instead...

PS+ version costs more and disk is in 100% health.
Thanks for the tip.

Also we have a club right?

Top Bottom