• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT2| You Can't Rush Evolution

knavish

Button says if anyone wants to name a track and a car he'll make a vid and post it on his youtube channel "Ryan Needham". he'll try and show you the right lines to take.

he's not bothered about timetrials he's just set those times to push us all! imagine his times if he was actually bothered :)

Auctopus

Button says if anyone wants to name a track and a car he'll make a vid and post it on his youtube channel "Ryan Needham". he'll try and show you the right lines to take.

he's not bothered about timetrials he's just set those times to push us all! imagine his times if he was actually bothered :)

farage-sweating.gif

"I'm not bothered about time trials"

sneaky77

Well damn.. I wish I was better at the manual shifting lol.. I just lose track of it

Damn, how long does it take to write everything down?

It's all in a spreadsheet but I have to manually check every time (usually with the vita remote playing in one hand and my phone in the other) - 7 challenges x 25 entrants = 175 times to check every night for a week! I need a break after doing one of these ;-)

Damn I really screwed up :(. I thought I was pretty decent, but I do use auto shifting..

I still use auto too, I think I can compete with most guys but the level of the guys at the top of this rally is beyond me.

MMaRsu

Yo Rushy since Forza Horizon 2 apparantly has Porsche DLC coming so its not EA exclusive anymore, what are the chances of seeing some nice Porsche concept cars as a dlc in season pass 2?

knavish

It's all in a spreadsheet but I have to manually check every time (usually with the vita remote playing in one hand and my phone in the other) - 7 challenges x 25 entrants = 175 times to check every night for a week! I need a break after doing one of these ;-)

I still use auto too, I think I can compete with most guys but the level of the guys at the top of this rally is beyond me.

mate you do great work. This has been such fun and I totally appreciate all the effort

5taquitos

Yo Rushy since Forza Horizon 2 apparantly has Porsche DLC coming so its not EA exclusive anymore, what are the chances of seeing some nice Porsche concept cars as a dlc in season pass 2?

As much as I love Porsche, we absolutely, positively need at least one Japanese car first.

DrKelpo

Banned
well, ladies(?) and gentlemen, it's over.

i also want to thank everyone, who helped creating the challenge and especially DHC for the awesome charts :)

this is fucking exactly, what driveclub and its challenges were made for.

Screenshot_2015_06_09_23_26_05.png

Well done TRP_BUTTON seeing off the late challenge by DJW to take his first rally win, i'm sure it won't be the last!

Great battle between knavish and Vaga for the 3rd spot, with Vaga just clinching it.

SaberWolf slipped down to 5th after being 2nd for so long, whilst Sirenty fended off AnythingBut to take 6th.

I predicted a battle for Mango and so it proved with his 8th place. DrKelpo improved greatly over the week and deservedly relegated me to tenth whilst Denur made a late jump from 14th to 11th.

Hope you've enjoyed taking part as much as I enjoy running the rally, now I'm off for a lie down ;-)

Shaneus

So whats the over-under on a season pass 2 announcement at e3?

Definite? Or super-duper-definite?
Almost guaranteed, I'd think.

I'd also kill for Porsche licensing given it was just granted (and is now available) for FH2 and will be in FM6, but I guess that's probably unlikely given Evo hardly has deep pockets compared to T10/MS :(

farmerboy

.197 between top 2 over 7 events.

That's ridiculous.

I finish 24th, I was born on the 24th. It's a sign. Not sure of what but its a sign.

Denur

Screenshot_2015_06_09_23_26_05.png

Well done TRP_BUTTON seeing off the late challenge by DJW to take his first rally win, i'm sure it won't be the last!

Great battle between knavish and Vaga for the 3rd spot, with Vaga just clinching it.

SaberWolf slipped down to 5th after being 2nd for so long, whilst Sirenty fended off AnythingBut to take 6th.

I predicted a battle for Mango and so it proved with his 8th place. DrKelpo improved greatly over the week and deservedly relegated me to tenth whilst Denur made a late jump from 14th to 11th.

Hope you've enjoyed taking part as much as I enjoy running the rally, now I'm off for a lie down ;-)
I enjoy these kind of events. Thanks for organizing this, Shannow. I was aiming for a top-10, maybe next time.....

Auctopus

No mention of the 240z or 2000gt! For shame.

I would've mentioned the latter but Evo seem a little averting of classic cars. I mean, we've got the Diablo and the F50 but that's probably cause they're still damn quick. Older cars might not be as enjoyable in the handling department.

But hey, I've made several posts in this OT about a classic car pack.

Top Bottom