• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB: Photomode |OT| The better you look, the more you can get away with.

HTupolev

iOyVenMii4iHx.jpg

ibvLSSxTqspDBV.jpg

Javin98

Banned
This thread... Some really amazing photos that could almost pass off as real life at times. Imagine what late PS4 games could look like, especially in the hands of experienced devs. 0_0

kinn

Was waiting for the Plus version but this thread has sold me on this game. Weather effects look amazing. Hopefully the game gets delivered in the morning!

Keep the great pics coming!

For the love of Pete this game is stunning. It looks like it would be absolutely terrifying driving on a course while there is a snow storm.

bosseye

Some of these images are incredible.

I bought DC on the weekend, partially off the back of this thread. Have been having a play with Photomode so might stick some bits up on here at some stage.

Its a brilliant game too, not just a looker.

I got this game (and a PS4) two days ago, taking pictures really is a lot of fun. Here's one of my first attempts, it pales in comparison to most of the shots posted here but I like it (mainly because that's actually my car, except for the "RS" part :p)

ipJsXmIYLqg9v.jpg

finalflame

Wow, these look so good. Unfortunately, driving games can never hold my attention for more than 4-5 days. Are the tracks in the game ample/large? Would it be worth it just for the sheer experience of racing/driving around the beautiful scenery in badass cars?

KGoogle

Still can't get photo mode to work I click the right side of the touchpad but nothing Happens even tried changing controllers , any ideas?

danowat

Banned
Wow, these look so good. Unfortunately, driving games can never hold my attention for more than 4-5 days. Are the tracks in the game ample/large? Would it be worth it just for the sheer experience of racing/driving around the beautiful scenery in badass cars?

Some of the large(r) Road circuits and P2P tracks are quite larger.

Flappy

Banned
Still can't get photo mode to work I click the right side of the touchpad but nothing Happens even tried changing controllers , any ideas?

Have you updated the game since buying it? (It does not come with photomode on the disk)

Edit: Beaten.

ValfarHL

I'm shaking my head in disbelief at some of these shots. Getting all giggly at work now cause my T500RS is waiting for me at home.

Keep the hype alive so the game sells more copies, I want Driveclub 2!

If you mashed buttons during the on-screen prompts when you first booted up the game after patching, you could have opted out of photo mode being activated. Check your settings to make sure it's enabled.

le-seb

benzy has made some shots showing [that there are only few] differences between photo mode shots with and without additional AA.
Although they won't exactly show differences between gameplay and photomode shots, given the latter removes motion blur.

This game just looks ridiculously good. Beautiful shots in here, folks. I was playing last night and still can't believe what I'm looking at.

Top Bottom