• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB: Photomode |OT| The better you look, the more you can get away with.

What? lol
Your account is already validated, otherwise you couldn't post anything.

It'll take 3 months (or is it 2?) and 300 messages before you leave your junior member status, but this shouldn't prevent you from posting your screenshots.
I've tried posting screenshots in the past but they didn't show up. I'm new here so I don't know maybe I'm doing it wrong.

Noobcraft

I've tried posting screenshots in the past but they didn't show up. I'm new here so I don't know maybe I'm doing it wrong.
It should look something like this said:
url]

driveclub_20141209150j0i9x.jpg

Please Evo, make the color selection screen better. The options are not varied enough. There are no clear green options, nor blue, all the reds kinda look the same... I want more options :(

Elfstruck

So I bought Driveclub today and oh my, this game looks so freaking gooddd. Though I have a couple of questions. There are couple of skins that I unlocked from winning races, yet I can't find them in my garage. Same as the liveries. So how i can access these? :mad:

So I bought Driveclub today and oh my, this game looks so freaking gooddd. Though I have a couple of questions. There are couple of skins that I unlocked from winning races, yet I can't find them in my garage. Same as the liveries. So how i can access these? :mad:
Make sure you check all the different categories cus some are only available in the club category.

Top Bottom