• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2008 Sony Conference

dork

Banned
I think they took my advice about not showing games that arent coming out for 9 years , hence no god of war 3

They could have at least given a real socom date

Takeda Kenshi said:
brb going to go hug my 60 gig model.
i has one :)

AlexMogil

madmang.jpg

Quincey

Banned
Kuran said:
They showed Metal Gear Solid 4, wtf?

They keep including it in montages, like wtf, the game is already out, our you that desperate too show off games that you are showing of a game that is already out.

Defcon

Banned
Who gives a shit about BC? Are you guys still playing PS2 games? I want new games for the PS3, which apparently we aren't getting much of. We're all fucked regardless of what we want!

GHG

Gold Member
Opus Angelorum said:
5 minutes...

Its over man. 5 minutes isn't long enough no matter what they show. They needed to own this whole conference to make up for what went down yesterday.

Well, this conference is a gazillion times better than the Nintendo one, but it still sucks. I hope for a "oh, and there one more thing" announcement before this thing ends.

Evlar

Banned
Defcon said:
Who gives a shit about BC? Are you guys still playing PS2 games? I want new games for the PS3, which apparently we aren't getting much of. We're all fucked regardless of what we want!
Yeah, I am. I have 60GB so it's all good.

Top Bottom