• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 | Gametrailers and SpikeTV All Acess Live discussion thread

NateDrake

This is what I want to know. Based on this thread, I thought a new Conker game was announced, but people are saying he's a guest star in another game. What game is it?

He appeared at the end of Project Spark saying "It's been 10yrs since I was in a game. Guess we'll need to make a new one."

NoPiece

Spark look like a very creative game. I really like games that motivate you to create and stimulate you while having fun.

Can you just copy and paste the full press release? The problem with Spark, Little Big Planet, Infinity, and all the big attempts at console UGC is that they are driven more bu microtransactions than creativity.

Hasney

Can you just copy and paste the full press release? The problem with Spark, Little Big Planet, Infinity, and all the big attempts at console UGC is that they are driven more bu microtransactions than creativity.

I agree. I do like Spark much more than LBP, but even RPG Maker got on that DLC train.

Roland1979

I make up my own opinions. And i don't remember the first LBP to be driven buy micro transactions. I hate micro transaction. Are you sure they are in this game or are you just assuming it?

dc89

rd2Qxim.png

:lol #banter

Top Bottom