• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 | Gametrailers and SpikeTV All Acess Live discussion thread

Jomjom

Banned
I see why Harmonix was so sad now though. Not only do they have the Disney game coming, but they also had DC coming.

Roland1979

I don't get how sunset overdrive is amazing. it looked like somebody threw up all over the screen and the gameplay looked like infamous which had terrible gameplay.

Looked god awful

Some people like games like that, others like gritty military shooters. I think a lot of people would disagree with your opinion.

Yondy604

Banned
This is not fable. This is Fable the name with a different direction all together. This is barely an RPG. Looked like a tactical action game.

Does not look bad tho as a game.

superbest

Banned
Wow, that was definitely not where I was expecting this trailer to go. I'm really glad they're mixing it up though, I was totally convinced it was just another nothing Fable game but adding a dungeonmaster role is a really cool change.

Hasney

I don't get how sunset overdrive is amazing. it looked like somebody threw up all over the screen and the gameplay looked like infamous which had terrible gameplay.

Looked god awful

Because it looked much more fun than the brown/grey shootybangs.

Different strokes and all that.

Jobbs

Banned
fable legends looks very graphically strong, and a promising premise. but is the entire game basically a multiplayer mode? co-op vs. a dungeon master? I wonder how that works...

also, why is it deemed important to have someone standing there pretending to play the game in so many of these demos? I understand the idea of a video game without them standing there. :)

Yondy604

Banned
So far we got.

Call of Duty which looked like Titan Fall 2
Evolved which looked fantastic.
Sunset Overdrive which looked like infamous but with rainbows
And Fable which is dungeon defenders.
CONKERRRRRRRRRR
XBOX REDEEMED!

Top Bottom