• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elite: Dangerous |OT| Every Man's Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyzard

Banned
I tried FacetrackNoir and found out it's very light dependent. Or at least in my experience it is. I like to play in a pitch black room and it didn't work very well. TrackIR on the other hand has been fantastic with the game, and I feel like it's lesser of a game without it. That's how good it is in my opinion.

The facetracking option/module of facetracknoir does need good light yep. It just uses your camera to track your face and judge your position based on that so if it's a bit dark and fuzzy, it's not going to work super well.

I like playing in a dark room with this.

TrackIR itself is really expensive but you can use just the clip they sell (or make your own) that has the 3 IR lights. And a webcam that can track at a fast rate, one of the ps3 eyetoys works well, 75fps at 640.

The facetracknoir program itself works with the ps3 eyetoy (1/2 models - need to remove filter without damaging lens) and the trackir lights (the clip you can buy separately), even though it's called noIR. It confused me a bit to begin with.

Very easy to use once you've fiddled with it for a while. Works great.

--This post explains it well:

You just need to grab a PS3 eyetoy ($9) and a horribly overpriced $30 track IR clip (or if you're feeling DIY, you can try to build your own out of LEDs). Facetracknoir works roughly as well as TrackIR after setting it up properly with these two items, at a fraction of the cost.

There are a multitude of ways to configure Facetracknoir's damping settings, so sensitivity should not pose a problem. Light sensitivity itself is a non-issue if you put some negative film or cut up an old floppy disk and place it over the camera to block out all light except the infrared LEDs from the track clip pro.

Been using this setup for a year or two now and it's been great. Of course if you have money to throw away just grab TrackIR and save yourself some time. ($150 vs $40)

---------------------

Yeah, I imagine the HOTAS is the big difference there, heh.

I'm actually doing ok with the 360 controller, I just wish I could add some more buttons on the bottom for strafing. One nice workaround is to remap your d-pad so it works as front/back/left/right thrust when landing.

I thought about getting a 3DConnexion Space Explorer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmgiW4z1vow
7epe5ot.jpg

but from what people said on the forums it might be overly touchy for this purpose. I haven't seen anyone demonstrating it for space combat yet, although there was one person using it to slooowly move around.

Thanks for the nice extraction site location, will check out that place tonight.

I reckon that space explorer might be decent to control thrusters, especially with FA off. I've not used it though. It may depend on how the software works and if it's really picky about different degrees of rotation counting as a separate input as opposed to an axis - but it seems like it'd be okay in that respect, unlike mine.
The buttons seem a tad small for something if you need to switch your hand from the throttle back to it. I do something similar with a toy that's no way near as fancy and cool, but has some extra large buttons and a dial

New E:D video from Isinona (from yesterday..already posted..?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INOfV1hDems

Anyway, I love the E:D sound design, the guy doing it must be a genius.

Awesome. Will watch tonight, cheers for the headsup.

I've been trying to find Resource Extraction Sites for hours and nothing. Am I doing something wrong?

Filter for systems with extraction economies.
Look for a system with extraction economy that has ringed planets.
Go there.
Even if it's not on the navigation list, drive to within 1000ls of the ringed planet and it should show up on your navigation list.

I live near the equator =D I just couldn't get it not too really sensitive. Even with my head still it looked like I was driving a car over many tiny speed bumps lol.

Hmm might be worth turning up the smoothing slider and enabling one of the filters like the accela filter, which is just below the smoothing slider - you need to stop tracking to turn filtering on or off. You can move the smoothing slider while tracking.

lhAL9CQ.png

These are my curves but they're for sitting in front of a monitor and the ps3 eyetoy (with the trackir clip, not face tracking):

naeS

TrackIR itself is really expensive but you can use just the clip they sell (or make your own) that has the 3 IR lights. And a webcam that can track at a fast rate, one of the ps3 eyetoys works well, 75fps at 640.

Oh really? I wanted to get TrackIR but the price threw me. But if this works well, I have a pretty decent cam.

So I've made a discovery regarding rail guns.

They fuck big ships right up.

I've got a Cobra with two medium fixed rail guns and if you aim for the power plant you can drop a python in four shots. These guns are absolutely ridiculous against subsystems to the point where I accidentally destroy hardpoints on ships all the time. I once took out both small hardpoints on a Viper in one salvo.

These things are so damn good.

Good tip, I've actually moved on to beam lasers but soon enough I will try a rail gun. I'm loving my beam lasers though.

metalhead79

Neo Member
The facetracking option/module of facetracknoir does need good light yep. It just uses your camera to track your face and judge your position based on that so if it's a bit dark and fuzzy, it's not going to work super well.

I like playing in a dark room with this.

The facetracknoir program itself works with the ps3 eyetoy (1/2 models - need to remove filter without damaging lens) and the trackir lights (the clip you can buy separately), even though it's called noIR. It confused me a bit to begin with.

Very easy to use once you've fiddled with it for a while. Works great.

--This post explains it well:

---------------------

Thanks for the nice extraction site location, will check out that place tonight.

I reckon that space explorer might be decent to control thrusters, especially with FA off. I've not used it though. It may depend on how the software works and if it's really picky about different degrees of rotation counting as a separate input as opposed to an axis.
The buttons seem a tad small for something if you need to switch your hand from the throttle back to it. I do something similar with a toy that's no way near as fancy and cool, but has some extra large buttons and a dial

Awesome. Will watch tonight, cheers for the headsup.

Filter for systems with extraction economies.
Look for a system with extraction economy that has ringed planets.
Go there.
Even if it's not on the navigation list, drive to within 1000ls of the ringed planet and it should show up on your navigation list.

Hmm might be worth turning up the smoothing slider and enabling one of the filters like the accela filter, which is just below the smoothing slider - you need to stop tracking to turn filtering on or off. You can move the smoothing slider while tracking.

lhAL9CQ.png

I've been planning to buy a TrackIR.
FacetracknoIR will work without IR leds as long as my room is lit? I prefer to play Elite in the dark, but I could get a webcam at Best Buy tonight and use that until I can get the IR leds.
Does it have to be the PS3 Eye specifically to work with the leds, or will any off the shelf webcam work?

GeoGonzo

Half the time I'm playing Elite I seem to have friends over, so lately I've been playing a lot less with the DK2 (combat is surprisingly more difficult). I may consider some head tracking if Oculus doesn't make any crazy announcements next weekend (CES).

Is there an easy way to figure out which stations sell what ships? I lost my Freagle due to attempting to take out a 'master' Anaconda by myself. I didn't know the ship was a one shot deal, I'd assumed it would always be there for me since I pre-ordered.

Every station I've flown to since respawning in my Sidewinder has not sold Eagles.

I think it is if you clear your save, you'll see it back in a hangar. Probably not worth it for many people though due to rep and such, plus they are cheap as hell.

Does anybody use EDTracker? I just got the "packaging" email so hopefully it will be here in a couple weeks.

I am wondering if it's just like how I have it set to a HAT on my stick, if I can toggle it. Long runs, jumps, etc .. I'm usually looking away at something so I would want to have it toggled on/off when I want it.

Half the time I'm playing Elite I seem to have friends over, so lately I've been playing a lot less with the DK2 (combat is surprisingly more difficult). I may consider some head tracking if Oculus doesn't make any crazy announcements next weekend (CES).

There was an interview with Telegraph where he said "Winter 2015" ... I have a DK2 and ordered an EDTracker a bit ago. Will buy CV1 when it launches also. I actually prefer playing on the screen because right now I'm trading and spend a good portion of the time NOT looking at the game.

While it is still some way off its consumer release – Luckey estimates a winter 2015 launch – giddy developers have been exploring the Rift’s potential for the past two years.

OpenSource.Gif.webm.rift.jpeg

Skyzard

Banned
Oh really? I wanted to get TrackIR but the price threw me. But if this works well, I have a pretty decent cam.

It works well for me after some fiddling with settings - especially if you don't have a window behind you (when the sun comes up IR goes a bit nuts and might need to turn up the treshold to pick up the lights in the settings, but not if your camera and room are set up well).
The issue is the trackir clip uses IR light and most webcams have an IR filter.
So it might be worth googling to see if your camera is compatible.

People were recommending the PS3 eyetoy (specifically SLEH--00201) as they work well due to having a refresh rate of 75fps to track your position at 640x480. And their IR filter with that version is removable.

It's also really cheap, here in the UK I picked up like 3 for £2 each from CEX who had a box of them. I was worried I'd get a bad version or mess up removing the filter (youtube videos for that).
I got the trackir pro clip for about £30 from ebay, maybe £40. Think it was imported from US.

I've been planning to buy a TrackIR.
FacetracknoIR will work without IR leds as long as my room is lit? I prefer to play Elite in the dark, but I could get a webcam at Best Buy tonight and use that until I can get the IR leds.
Does it have to be the PS3 Eye specifically to work with the leds, or will any off the shelf webcam work?

Covered some of that in post above (why ps3 camera is recommended - fast refresh, easy to remove IR filter with the model I mentioned above), I think it does work with others but I don't have a good in-depth compatibility list - warning, I'm not sure if that is compatibility for facetracking or pointtracking (IR) - there may be a better list out there or just other users posting if their camera works or not.
The thing is I didn't really try facetracking too much. Let me turn on my lights now and try it out a bit - lol it was working before but decides to just out right crash for me when testing the facetracking module. I remember it wasn't 100% good and it'd get annoying, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. If you have nice lighting and a camera with a fast refresh rate it should be okay...I dunno tbh.

Some site is charging (couple bux) for the PS3 eyetoy drivers but I think they were available for free before, might take some hunting though.

Also I've heard good things about EDtracker, which might be a simpler solution for people with lots of windows and who don't want to fuss looking for the right gear to use. I've not tried it to compare them or anything though. Price seems nice and videos/user impressions are decent.

Good tip, I've actually moved on to beam lasers but soon enough I will try a rail gun. I'm loving my beam lasers though.

Only warning about the rail gun is that it takes like 2 seconds to charge it up and it lasts for a very short burst.

A while back someone on the E:D subreddit thought up a way to use your iPhone's gyro for headtracking.

I gave it a try at the time and it actually worked pretty well surprisingly, you'd have to re-centre the camera every now and then (if you use toggle for head movement in options then just hit the button twice for on/off to reset it), usually would become out of sync if you did really large sudden head movements.

Yes, you strap the iPhone to your head/headphones. Yes you look kind of silly but if it's $2 for the app so if one wants to give it a try, go ahead. Not really suitable for serious use but hey, thought I'd mention it.

However I heard that iPhones just barely pass the radiation test so maybe it's not such a good idea to strap an iPhone to your head for prolonged times.

So that guy who got 5 billion due to the server errors bought a Python and fully upgraded it.

Insurance: $13 million!
Selling: $335 million!

Man, that is some crazy upkeep. $13 million just for insurance. I thought $500k was steep enough with the Asp, that's ridiculous prices.

Can't imagine what fuel costs would be. Once you get a ship like that, how do you even upkeep it? That's like hours and hours of trading I would imagine just for a hull repair if you got into a battle.

GeoGonzo

So that guy who got 5 billion due to the server errors bought a Python and fully upgraded it.

Insurance: $13 million!
Selling: $335 million!

Man, that is some crazy upkeep. $13 million just for insurance. I thought $500k was steep enough with the Asp, that's ridiculous prices.

Can't imagine what fuel costs would be. Once you get a ship like that, how do you even upkeep it? That's like hours and hours of trading I would imagine just for a hull repair if you got into a battle.

Yeah, if I ever get to fight a player in one... I may go four pips into weapons just to see if he runs when the shields are down.

HelloMeow

Just took on a mission to kill an Anaconda. After literally an hour of looking around I finaly found him. I dropped out of super cruise and he instantly destroyed my Cobra.

It dropped me right in front of him and before I could get away he fired one shot and I was gone... What the shit.

Skyzard

Banned
Lol, yep been avoiding them myself so far. Maybe once I get my weapons fully upgraded but no idea where I'll get the power for that, seems like my Viper is already at max power with all the power upgrades and disabling modules not needed in combat.

More reason for solo play I guess.

Still hoping for a fast wings update thought.

Ha, it was a bug for sure, I'm sure FD will do something. But still, thinking about how in a few months we'll have that kind of power out there is mighty daunting, especially knowing one person in one of those ships could literally take days of effort from you.

X-Kalibur

I'm new to Elite and I'm a bit lost.

How could I know which is the selling price for a commodity in another system? I'm at LHS 3447 and I've bought 4 x Hydrogen fuel because the supply was high but wherever I go they pay me less credits than I've spent.

Wreav

Banned
When you buy the commodity, the station will tell you which systems they export it to. Take it to one of those systems.

Kyoufu

Man, I'm so poor it hurts. Really tired of this Sidewinder. :(

On the bright side, the standard docking computer is great <3

naeS

I'm new to Elite and I'm a bit lost.

How could I know which is the selling price for a commodity in another system? I'm at LHS 3447 and I've bought 4 x Hydrogen fuel because the supply was high but wherever I go they pay me less credits than I've spent.

There are a few tools that can be used for trading.

I like Thrudd's tool, it allows you to search for profitable trades in your system.

There is also Slopey's BPC Trade Tool, but I have not used it.

Also, I would leave LHS 3447, bad system for trading.

It works well for me after some fiddling with settings - especially if you don't have a window behind you (when the sun comes up IR goes a bit nuts and might need to turn up the treshold to pick up the lights in the settings, but not if your camera and room are set up well).
The issue is the trackir clip uses IR light and most webcams have an IR filter.
So it might be worth googling to see if your camera is compatible.

People were recommending the PS3 eyetoy (specifically SLEH--00201) as they work well due to having a refresh rate of 75fps to track your position at 640x480. And their IR filter with that version is removable.

It's also really cheap, here in the UK I picked up like 3 for £2 each from CEX who had a box of them. I was worried I'd get a bad version or mess up removing the filter (youtube videos for that).
I got the trackir pro clip for about £30 from ebay, maybe £40. Think it was imported from US.

Thanks for the info. I found a guide to taking apart the cam I have(Logitech C525) but I think it might work without removing it, so I will give it a try. The TrackIR clip and EDTracker are about the same price, so it's 50/50 at this point.

X-Kalibur

Which systems do you recommend for trading?

I've taken a look at the info of the commodity market but it only displays "Imported from".

elyetis

Installed a new Windows + formating like every year... forgot to save ED... I thought the worst would be to remake my keybinding. But no, the painfull part is seeing the download speed... 0.2 MB/s when minutes before I was downloading at 8MB/s on steam....

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
Which systems do you recommend for trading?

I've taken a look at the info of the commodity market but it only displays "Imported from".

I just added some systems around Leesti to Thrudd's database. I'm getting the highest and lowest prices in range from Slopey's BPC and making sure those sites are in Thrudd's for the convenient interface.
http://www.elitetradingtool.co.uk/

Late edit: working faction at Leesti>George Lucas is probably the best idea long-term since the missions there should be great, so try this instead:
Leesti (George Lucas) - Buy Progenitor Cells, 952 profit/ton
HIP 65636 (Rusch Orbital) - Buy Palladium, 1651 profit/ton
Rusch Orbital is a bit closer to the beacon and has a faction with higher influence which will be easier to get missions for than Macleod.

-------

I measured some travel times and fit a power function that works pretty well for estimating station travel times measured in my Asp, up to 5000 at least:
Time = 46.619 * ls^0.2208

Each jump takes about 45 seconds.
LS from beacon to station matching those travel times:
120 ls = 135 sec (1 hop penalty)
450 ls = 180 sec (2 hop penalty)
1250 ls = 225 sec (3 hop penalty)
2850 ls = 270 sec (4 hop penalty)
5750 ls = 315 sec (5 hop penalty)

I treat the ones under 120 as equivalent.

Personally, given a choice between a long multi-hop trip and one with fewer hops but a more distant station, I'd go for the distant station. It saves on fuel costs and I can go read something for a few minutes while waiting for the travel.

Overall, each leg of a trip takes about:
60 to take off and get out of mass lock
45 for each jump
45 minimum to get to station and drop
add additional time for travel to distant station as above
60 to land

So at minimum the ideal one-jump round trip with close stations would be 3.5 minutes each way, or 7 minutes total, and then you add time for jumps and distant stations for longer routes.

Quitting to menu after launch shaves about a minute off your round trip time.

---

I created some queries using Slopey's BPC database to work out the best 2-point, 3-point, 4-point and 5-point trade routes. It's actually quite disappointing - the best trade routes I've found are simple two-point trips between dual-role stations. They really shouldn't have those multipurpose stations - it makes route planning overly simple. They should also significantly reduce the impact of those NPC traders or lower-value commodities will never be relevant.

With all that said, I'm not sure I should even bother grinding anything right now. Waiting to hear if they plan to roll back.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
With all that said, I'm not sure I should even bother grinding anything right now. Waiting to hear if they plan to roll back.

They aren't going to roll back, FDev have been pretty laid back when it comes to dealing with people who have exploited bugs for credits. At worst they might selectively roll a few people back who gained millions or billions of credits, but I'd say the chance of a general roll back for everyone is about as probable as Sony giving the rights to Spiderman back to Marvel for free today as a late Christmas present.

Raticus79

They aren't going to roll back, FDev have been pretty laid back when it comes to dealing with people who have exploited bugs for credits. At worst they might selectively roll a few people back who gained millions or billions of credits, but I'd say the chance of a general roll back for everyone is about as probable as Sony giving the rights to Spiderman back to Marvel for free today as a late Christmas present.

Ouch. Well, that'll feed some news stories for a while. I expect RockPaperShotgun will probably jump on it too since they were critical of online-only for Diablo III as well.

http://massively.joystiq.com/2015/0...rver-goes-haywire-creates-instant-billionair/

Jackpot

Banned
Only time I attempted trading was when I picked up some abandoned crates from a kill. They get marked as stolen so I ditched them. Bounty hunting all the way. There's a really good hunting ground in a system next to the starting one with a Fed team to back you up against groups of enemies.

Kyoufu

Only time I attempted trading was when I picked up some abandoned crates from a kill. They get marked as stolen so I ditched them. Bounty hunting all the way. There's a really good hunting ground in a system next to the starting one with a Fed team to back you up against groups of enemies.

Where is it? My sidewinder can't carry anything so trading isn't worthwhile. Good hunting grounds near the beginning would be nice.

I picked up some Ancient Artefacts which landed me a 17k Cr fine. Yay :(

Wreav

Banned
Where is it? My sidewinder can't carry anything so trading isn't worthwhile. Good hunting grounds near the beginning would be nice.

Don't get scanned next time, freebooter!

Ronnie

Banned
I'm taking my time and enjoying bounty hunting in my moderately upgraded Sidewinder. Saved up about 400k credits now. Will probably get a Viper and work my way up to a million via hunting, then will get a Cobra and start trading. It was genuinely exciting finding a ship with a 50k bounty today and I don't want that to vanish if I start making 10x more by trading.

Jackpot

Banned

LTT 18486, right next to LHS 3447.

Once there travel to Boswell station and activate your D-Scanner on the way (you may not even be aware your ship has one). You'll see a whole bunch of location contacts that are Resource Extraction Sites once you get close enough.

Ignore the multiple sites next to Boswell station and travel to the single one next to MacArthur station. It'll have a multitude of mining ships, pirates and a Federation security team. Keep target hopping until you find a ship with a Wanted status. Or follow the Feds. Or travel to any of the flickering laser shows in the background that indicate a fight. Make sure you don't attack a Wanted ship that is obviously part of a large group of miners or all his friends will attack you too. You'll most likely end up following the Feds as they flit from fight to fight. Bounties can range from 3-5 figures. Every few kills go back to Boswell to repair and turn in your bounties. If you die before you claim the bounties for your previous kills you get nothing. Boswell also has a lot of ship weapons on offer.

Looking at the equipment costs I thought the next ship would be at least 500,000 credits, but a dedicated fighter is dirt cheap and the mid-tier fighting ship is only 150,000 credits. Sell your cargo bay and never look back.

I'm taking my time and enjoying bounty hunting in my moderately upgraded Sidewinder. Saved up about 400k credits now. Will probably get a Viper and work my way up to a million via hunting, then will get a Cobra and start trading. It was genuinely exciting finding a ship with a 50k bounty today and I don't want that to vanish if I start making 10x more by trading.

I'd get a hauler and start trading immediately. That cobra will be yours within a day.

I just added some systems around Leesti to Thrudd's database. I'm getting the highest and lowest prices in range from Slopey's BPC and making sure those sites are in Thrudd's for the convenient interface.
http://www.elitetradingtool.co.uk/

Late edit: working faction at Leesti>George Lucas is probably the best idea long-term since the missions there should be great, so try this instead:
Leesti (George Lucas) - Buy Progenitor Cells, 952 profit/ton
HIP 65636 (Rusch Orbital) - Buy Palladium, 1651 profit/ton
Rusch Orbital is a bit closer to the beacon and has a faction with higher influence which will be easier to get missions for than Macleod.

-------

I measured some travel times and fit a power function that works pretty well for estimating station travel times measured in my Asp, up to 5000 at least:
Time = 46.619 * ls^0.2208

Each jump takes about 45 seconds.
LS from beacon to station matching those travel times:
120 ls = 135 sec (1 hop penalty)
450 ls = 180 sec (2 hop penalty)
1250 ls = 225 sec (3 hop penalty)
2850 ls = 270 sec (4 hop penalty)
5750 ls = 315 sec (5 hop penalty)

I treat the ones under 120 as equivalent.

Personally, given a choice between a long multi-hop trip and one with fewer hops but a more distant station, I'd go for the distant station. It saves on fuel costs and I can go read something for a few minutes while waiting for the travel.

Overall, each leg of a trip takes about:
60 to take off and get out of mass lock
45 for each jump
45 minimum to get to station and drop
add additional time for travel to distant station as above
60 to land

So at minimum the ideal one-jump round trip with close stations would be 3.5 minutes each way, or 7 minutes total, and then you add time for jumps and distant stations for longer routes.

Quitting to menu after launch shaves about a minute off your round trip time.

---

I created some queries using Slopey's BPC database to work out the best 2-point, 3-point, 4-point and 5-point trade routes. It's actually quite disappointing - the best trade routes I've found are simple two-point trips between dual-role stations. They really shouldn't have those multipurpose stations - it makes route planning overly simple. They should also significantly reduce the impact of those NPC traders or lower-value commodities will never be relevant.

You're mad with the data! Thanks for ensuring more accuracy.

Ronnie

Banned
I'd get a hauler and start trading immediately. That cobra will be yours within a day.

I should have been clearer, I don't want a Cobra within a day, I want to take it slow and enjoy the rewards of bounty hunting in a Sidewinder, rather than rushing into making big money too quickly. I'll move up to a Cobra eventually but for now I'd like to enjoy a time when a 30 or 40 thousand credit bounty is a big deal.

Raticus79

You're mad with the data! Thanks for ensuring more accuracy.

Figuring this stuff out is more fun than actually running the routes, heh.

Slopey just pushed an update to eliminate the duplicate entries that were being created, so that should work a lot better now. (people need to clear the old entries and re-download the database after running the update)

Figuring this stuff out is more fun than actually running the routes, heh.

Slopey just pushed an update to eliminate the duplicate entries that were being created, so that should work a lot better now. (people need to clear the old entries and re-download the database after running the update)

That was one thing that was bugging the shit out of me, as well as Haise Dock appearing as a station in Ho Hsi. Grrr! Slopey's has been more accurate for me as of late though.

I agree, with a Cobra kitted for trading you'll get enough for a type 6 in a couple of days. On the Cobra dump the shields and weapons, put everything in FSD, power and thrusters, nothing can catch you anyway, I had constant boost available. Even too fast to get scanned by security ships indicting me.

Sarcasm

Ended up in a resource extraction site (soo many asteroids) and would jump in on the feds attacking some dudes. Got 42K CR in bounties before the feds started to attack me lol. Now i have 50K+ CR (I didn't get fined so dunno why the attacking me).

Whats the ship buy order?

Skyzard

Banned
Ended up in a resource extraction site (soo many asteroids) and would jump in on the feds attacking some dudes. Got 42K CR in bounties before the feds started to attack me lol. Now i have 50K+ CR (I didn't get fined so dunno why the attacking me).

Whats the ship buy order?

They sometimes attack you if you attack another ship that is allied with them...even if they are wanted...and even if they are also attacking them.

I tend not to bother unless it's a nice bounty.

As you said you won't get a bounty or a fine (unless you fire back at the feds) and you can just jump out (into super cruise) and come back to the same site and you should be alright with the local security.

WarMacheen

Well, tried to purchase this, the Elite Dangerous website refused to accept a visa gift card. wtf

Welp, added the card to paypal, went through that, see you guys soon lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom