• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck the stupid social media world we live in, I'm watching some young news reporter on CP24 in Toronto cover the disappointed Dutch Fans at some TO pub, she's actually using the term "hash tag" every time she says something..."we're out here at Betty's and all we gonna see on twitter is #dissapointed in Holland" ...Why not talk to real people? you're on TV reporting from a location, surrounded by real fans! Why tell your viewers to go on twitter!! I don't get it!

painey

shitty title

Hate how ESPN3's streaming ends too early after the game finishes.. no replays or interviews. Instead im stuck watching some TCU cunts play baseball badly until the next game starts.

KONG DEHLI MOTM

KROHNALDINHO, KROHN-MESSI. KROHNALDO.

Now sell him to some dutch club where he can ride the bench and where we will never see his ugly face again.

Also lol at the commentator when the fat dutch woman was filmed "we should get a look at the players... not those fat cheeks"

Fuck the stupid social media world we live in, I'm watching some young news reporter on CP24 in Toronto cover the disappointed Dutch Fans at some TO pub, she's actually using the term "hash tag" every time she says something..."we're out here at Betty's and all we gonna see on twitter is #dissapointed in Holland" ...Why not talk to real people? you're on TV reporting from a location, surrounded by real fans! Why tell your viewers to go on twitter!! I don't get it!
CP24 are full of journalism dropouts. Such a joke of personalities on that channel.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
shitty title

Hate how ESPN3's streaming ends too early after the game finishes.. no replays or interviews. Instead im stuck watching some TCU cunts play baseball badly until the next game starts.

depending on which package your ISP offers, you can get the inbetween coverage by choosing to view ESPN's channel feed instead of the game feed. this way you too can see Ballack completely dismiss the US national team with a shrug of his shoulders and a smirk.

i love him so much more now.

Bo-Locks

The Spanish lost their opening match at the WC too, so the Netherlands are going to win the tournament. Get your bids in while the muppets lengthen their odds.

Socreges

Banned
oh, i didn't see the first one. that is really hard to see though, can't blame the ref for that. i don't even think huntelaar noticed, or he would have started crying to the ref earlier.

no way the second one was a penalty though.
Yeah, I'm not going to appeal to the second one, but refs often will call that a handball since it affected the play so significantly. He actually put his arms up in the air as he came around. I can totally see why Huntelaar would want a penalty for the second offense, never mind that the first should have been.

Holland also lost the first match in 1988, which they went on to win.

QZTnx.jpg

Korez

Why? I've never met an Italian who could root for Portugal. Hehe. Not that I love Germany either but they are the lesser of the two evils here and Italy do pretty well against them. See: '06 semi finals aka one of the best games ever.
Sorry but I hate Germany :p

For tonight Go CR7 :p

Definitely not what I was expecting. I was already worried about Portugal and Germany, this has now been multiplied by 1000 :eek:

Robben was pretty bad and still he almost scored.
Van Persie played ok, aside from the fact that, you know, he wasted all those chances.
Huntelaar's single chance was a great save by the goalie. Should have been brought earlier.
Van de Vaart was shit. Don't know what was up with that.
Stekelenburg should have stopped that. Sigh.
Sneijder was ok.
And Jethro Willems was surprisingly good, better at attacking than defending though.

So...dinner and up to the next match. Should be fun to watch at least.

I must have watched a different game, I thought Sneijder was their best player and played great up until the entire team seemingly had their will broken after Huntelaar didnt convert on Sneijder's godly pass.

He constantly found attackers in great positions, drew a ton of fouls by being clever and strong on the ball which led to FK's from dangerous spots and almost all of his corners were point. He just didn't get much help out there today, and Robben's poor form and overconfidence seemed to stall their attack which was pretty creative early in the game.

FootballFan

I must have watched a different game, I thought Sneijder was their best player and played great up until the entire team seemingly had their will broken after Huntelaar didnt convert on Sneijder's godly pass.

He constantly found attackers in great positions, drew a ton of fouls by being clever and strong on the ball which led to FK's from dangerous spots and almost all of his corners were point. He just didn't get much help out there today, and Robben's poor form and overconfidence seemed to stall their attack which was pretty creative early in the game.

Yeah Sneijder was good imo, that pass to Huntelaar was insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom