• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

survivor

Banned
Have no idea who to back in Spain-Italy game since I'm okay with either team winning. Hope at least they won't have a boring game like yesterday.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
im rooting for Italy, never ever thought id say that in a competitive match but there is an arrogant undertone to Spain this tournament

Which is why tonight, without Barzagli, Italy is probably gonna get rap**. I have no confidence whatsoever in De Rossi as a defender, much less a CB, not the late De Rossi at least, who is a shell of his former self. I also fail to understand what Prandelli sees in the ever lethargic Thiago Motta. He's better than Montolivo I suppose, but not by much. I'd much rather see Nocerino starting.

None of it really matters however, seeing how Cassano + Balotelli is probably the most poorly matched attacking duo of the tournament. And that's without taking into account the fact that Cassano is *completely* out of shape. Should have brought a true prima punta like Matri.

I forsee a disastrous opening game for Italy, but would like nothing more than to be proven wrong.

If I had it my way? With my callups and with Barzagli injured?

---------------------------------Buffon---------------------------------
----------------Bocchetti------Bonucci------Chiellini-----------------
Maggio------------------------------------------------------De Ceglie
-----------------Marchisio-------Pirlo---------De Rossi--------------
-----------------------------------------Giovinco----------------------
----------------------------Matri/Balotelli-----------------------------

Cassano on the bench. I would've also brought Pazzini to reunite the Samp duo. No idea why Prandelli didn't even consider those days when he thought to bring Borini.

But we have who we have. I'm hoping for a draw.

im rooting for Italy, never ever thought id say that in a competitive match but there is an arrogant undertone to Spain this tournament

If by that you mean only the fucking press you are right.
Because neither the team or people who live in spain think that, of course, they want to win, but they are as nervous as any other fan.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
listening to a certain radio station in the uk and according to their betting partner the odds for balottelli to get sent off are better than first goal.

Korez

Mou support Italy :p

iorvB9ltgyGH5.jpg

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
With those formations, this will not be ending as a draw.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Actually I don't know who to support. Spain has Busquets, but Italy has Balotelli. :/

Hope it's a 0-0 with a shitload of missed chances from both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom