• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Now the baddies are done time for the main event

CMON IRELAND!

sucked an entire match? no, he didn't. he was pretty great in the first half (best dutch player, too)) and was decent all-around, but he failed to score any goals.

Which is pretty shit for a striker. He even had a couple of sitters which he missed, one was even an air kick. RVP was fucking shit the entire game, Huntelaar should have started.

Alucard

Banned
Very good match. Both teams showed they have offensive creativity. Can't believe I'm actually looking forward to seeing Italy play another match in a major tournament. Looks like they've stopped putting 8 guys back. Nice to see.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Should I see the next game? I don't want it to be boring.

santi_yo

torres_gump.jpg

F*ck you, Torres.

bud

Which is pretty shit for a striker. He even had a couple of sitters which he missed, one was even an air kick. RVP was fucking shit the entire game, Huntelaar should have started.

it would've been shit if it had been huntelaar, but rvp is not strictly a poacher. he actually contributes to the netherlands' passing game and created a few great chances, too. he was linking up really well in the first half.

ektoll

Superb game overall, I'm a litlle bit sad that Italy didn't win, especially with this gorgeous attack of Marchisio, but Spain was so dangerous in the end that I'll settle with the draw.

Really proud of the Squadra Azzura :)

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Italy should have won, but only slightly. Spain picked up their performance in the second half.

Arjen

Best thread title so far lol.
Italy was pretty impressive, shame they couldn't keep up the pace long enough.
Best match i've seen so far.

Iniesta was dazzling, but Pirlo and Marchisio were immense for Italy.

Torres playing his last minutes of the tournament, surely. Llorente should get the nod from now on.

Bad choices and missed chances but it seems like the commentators can't wait to stick the boot in on Torres

Spain looked better with him on IMO but he may not feature again

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Iniesta should get man of the match. He did some good stuff.

Torres fucking up multiple times was disappointing (but I guess it was expected).

keit4 said:
Spain deserved to win 3-1 at least...
No they didn't.

hylje

Problem with Torres is, that he never is in the same wavelength than rest of the team. And rare to see smart moves from him. But that midfield domination is just candy for my eyes.

markao

No he was not shit the entire game, he just panicked the two (3) times he had a great change, but besides that he played some great football (combinations/passing).

Entertaining match, godlike Iniesta and now hopefully great F1 race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom