• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korez

270893_431697173537171_245877738_n.jpg

Clegg

You can see how much Spain miss Villa.

He's been the best striker in the world over the last 5 years imo.

He would have offered more of a threat in the first half for Spain and he would have scored at least one of the chances Torres had.

Soi-Fong

Such an incredible game!! Players from both sides were really attacking like no other. Buffon, Casillas, Iniesta, Pirlo, Marchisio, Busquets were freaking amazing!!!

Also, what was the amount of yellows given? Felt like there was a shitload.. lol

Salvadora

I agree with Clegg, Its obvious how much Spain/Barcelona miss Villa. Don't know about best striker in the last 5 years but he's up there.

Visceir

I put my money on first half ending in a draw, croatia winning the second half and game. Either team HAS to score to have any chance at moving on from the group.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
None of my predictions were correct. Fuck I'm bad.

Next game: Croatia - Ireland, 2-0

Afrikan

F'n ESPN crew trying to bring that garbage player bashing to Europe...trying to get Ballack and Rossi to bash Mario....shit is sickening and and pathetic...u can see they are trying too hard. They love to create Terrell Owens hate type influences any chance they get.

Good thing Ballack and Rossi held their own opinions and didn't cave in ESPN's pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom