• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divius

Dutch refs, yay

Croatia 1 - 8 Ireland.
GPTBK.jpg

Really really dislike the two ESPN commentators

So embarrassing right? Alexi Lalas always acts like such a pretentious douche, especially to Ballack/other non-americans. Tommy Smythe bringing the lols though. Bob ??? the big guy is clueless as usual.

Casey Keller was ok commenting on the late game yesterday I guess. Has more personality than most of our commentators.

mozfan12

Banned
So embarrassing right? Alexi Lalas always acts like such a pretentious douche, especially to Ballack/other non-americans. Tommy Smythe bringing the lols though. Bob ??? the big guy is clueless as usual.

Casey Keller was ok commenting on the late game yesterday I guess. Has more personality than most of our commentators.

I always get the feeling that Ballack just wants to go apeshit on Lalas every time he talks. I can imagine him saying "stupid american", ripping his suit, then punching some sense into him.

shiroryu

Has Tommy brought out the auld onion bag yet?

my friend picked all the winners/ties correct and all the results but russia. he had them winning 3:1 that's pretty creepy, especially considering that he picked denmark.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Don't know who to root for. Modders/Niko/Charlie or Robbie. Hopefully it's a good game.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone remember the OT title changes? I'll put them in the OP when I have time.

Wrath of the TYTON

Czechmate

Dehli sips of Orange Crush

Portugal will Neuer score

Baloltelli and Trolles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom