• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't believe in the concept of innocent until proven guilty then?

He's got his day in court coming up and it's up to the judge and jury, not the FA to decide what his punishment should be.

It's pretty well known that Terry is a racist cunt. His defence is laughable and he will be found innocent as there will be enough doubt not to commit him, but he is a racist cunt and doesn't deserve to wear the three lions.

Salazar

The concept of innocence until proven guilt is animated by its application in legal proceedings. Its merits as an idea to a public individual are pretty fucking nebulous.

Terry is a garbage human being.

kitch9

Banned
It's pretty well known that Terry is a racist cunt. His defence is laughable and he will be found innocent as there will be enough doubt not to commit him, but he is a racist cunt and doesn't deserve to wear the three lions.

So you don't believe in the concept of innocent when proven innocent then..

I'm glad you aren't a high court judge!

Jburton

Banned
Oh my, Adrian Chiles interviewing Roy Hodgson ...... charisma absence total.

Roy is putting me to sleep, so slow and monotone.

I believe Terry is a liar and will say whatever it takes to create seeds of doubt which will ensure that the jury decide there is not enough evidence to commit him. That does not make him innocent. If one day some new evidence appears which contradicts his version of events and he does turn out to be a racist cunt (as everyone knows) then I'm sure he will be tried for perjury, a much more serious crime.

Jburton

Banned

It was caught on video, plain for all to see calling Anton Ferdinand a 'black ####'

No need to wait on a judge and jury.

John Terry is scum.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Playing with fire b

Czechs are easy, especially without Koller and Nedved. I'm going with a screamer by Ninis in the beginning of the game, and we snooze them to death. Bam, 3 points.

Wilbur

Banned
Czechs are easy, especially without Koller and Nedved. I'm going with a screamer by Ninis in the beginning of the game, and we snooze them to death. Bam, 3 points.

I think the Czechs have been written off a bit quickly because Russia were very good. I think they'll come second in the group.

kitch9

Banned
I believe Terry is a liar and will say whatever it takes to create seeds of doubt which will ensure that the jury decide there is not enough evidence to commit him. That does not make him innocent. If one day some new evidence appears which contradicts his version of events and he does turn out to be a racist cunt (as everyone knows) then I'm sure he will be tried for perjury, a much more serious crime.

So you do believe in our justice system?

kitch9

Banned
It was caught on video, plain for all to see calling Anton Ferdinand a 'black ####'

No need to wait on a judge and jury.

John Terry is scum.

If that is the case then there will be experts in court willing to testify to that, which certainly is not the job of the FA.

Goron2000

best junior ever

I still laugh at the press saying that the reason Rio can't play is because Terry is a racist.

So you do believe in our justice system?

Where did I say that I didn't. I just believe Terry is a liar, and a racist cunt who will perjure himself to avoid a less serious crime. The British justice system is the best in the world and out judiciary are untouchable in terms of objectivity, but that doesn't stop Terry from lying to a jury and creating doubt where there should be none. His defence is laughable.

Wilbur

Banned
I still laugh at the press saying that the reason Rio can't play is because Terry is a racist.

I think it might be somewhat right. Ferdinand's been better than Terry this season and if Cahill had stayed fit then sure, play him and Terry together because of their Chelsea partnership. But now Cahill's out it seems a stupid decision not to start Ferdinand.

kitch9

Banned
Where did I say that I didn't. I just believe Terry is a liar, and a racist cunt who will perjure himself to avoid a less serious crime. The British justice system is the best in the world and out judiciary are untouchable in terms of objectivity, but that doesn't stop Terry from lying to a jury and creating doubt where there should be none. His defence is laughable.

So the prosecutions case depends on Terry confessing to be able to secure a conviction? He's not exactly being proven guilty if that's the case therefore he must be presumed innocent.

Sorry, but that's how it is.

Booya

Neo Member
damn.. got uni soon and catch watch the game

Good Luck England i'm rooting for you but i put money on france. So it's kind of a win-win for me, i hope for a good game like italy spanin yesterday

kitch9

Banned
I think it might be somewhat right. Ferdinand's been better than Terry this season and if Cahill had stayed fit then sure, play him and Terry together because of their Chelsea partnership. But now Cahill's out it seems a stupid decision not to start Ferdinand.

Ferdinands got a glass back though, even his own manager states he can't make 2 games a week.

As much as I wish he was, he isn't tournament material anymore.

Bo-Locks

He called Anton Ferdinand a "Black cunt". The evidence is there for all to see.

It's not a matter of being innocent until proven guilty, and I'm not suggesting that Chelsea should terminate his contract, but "Big JT" should have shown some humility and (for the good of the national team) stepped down from the national team until he can clear his name and thus reinstate some unity in the side.

This whole thing is just about his ego, and for that reason alone he shouldn't be included in the squad (not even mentioning the fact that he's too much of a divisive character, a racist, and a shit player who is past his best).

I want England to beat the Frech but fall apart in the next wo group games. Here's hoping.

Wilbur

Banned
damn.. got uni soon and catch watch the game

Good Luck England i'm rooting for you but i put money on france. So it's kind of a win-win for me, i hope for a good game like italy spanin yesterday

Betting against a team with Stewart Downing on the bench is the worst mistake you've ever made.

Ferdinands got a glass back though, even his own manager states he can't make 2 games a week.

As much as I wish he was, he isn't tournament material anymore.

Then he should start against France and then be kept for a quarter or a semi. He's still better than Terry.

jtb

Banned
wow, just saw the lineups. No Kos, no Clichy, and MALOUDA in the center of midfield? with Nasri shifted out on the wing? I would have swapped those two, but who knows - I guess its worked in qualification/friendlies?

meanwhile, roy made a sensible decision that arsene should pay very close attention to: starting the ox over walcott! I guess england really does have a chance.

still, 2-1 to France, I think. dat front three, especially Benzema/Ribery. it'd be nice to see ben arfa, benzema, and nasri all playing up front sometime during the game or the tournament - funny how after the hype died down they finally got their shit together and began fufilling their potential.

Wilbur

Banned
Seeing Rooney sitting there now. What a muppet. Complete idiot. He should have been out there leading his team.

It's not his fault he kicked that other bloke, he was just getting in the way of the natural sun rays he needed to boost his hair transplant. The fucking Montenegrin wanker's ruined our chances of victory.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I like the England line-up player-wise. Despite the injuries we still have a decent starting 11 as far as I'm concerned.

Pumped up now, COME ON ENGLAND.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I'm going to work right now but wanna make a prediction nonetheless.

France - England 0-0

Still can't believe Rooney's going to miss the first 2 games

untitled-10tj93.gif

Come on England.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom