• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

F#A#Oo

Banned
England team confirmed;

Code:
------------- Hart
Johnson -- Lescott -- Terry -- Cole
- Milner - Gerrard - Parker - Ox
-------------- Young
------ Welbeck

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Taking off work for the Greek match tomorrow. I'm so pumped. Thinking of placing a 50-100 dollar bet for Greece, since I just have a feeling they're gonna win.

Wilbur

Banned
England team confirmed;

Code:
------------- Hart
Johnson -- Lescott -- Terry -- Cole
- Milner - Gerrard - Parker - Ox
-------------- Young
------ Welbeck

Should have gone 4-2-3-1 with Milner deep and Gerrard behind the striker. In the middle of the pitch he's wasted. Oh well.

Taking off work for the Greek match tomorrow. I'm so pumped. Thinking of placing a 50-100 dollar bet for Greece, since I just have a feeling they're gonna win.

If Greece get through the group I'll PM you pictures of me giving Salpingidis a blowie

Meier

Saw this linked to on Twitter.. pretty funny.

Our Ashley who Hart in Henderson,
Hello Leighton Baines.
Theo Walcott come,
Jagielka be done,
On earth as it is Roy Hodgson.
Gerrard this day our Danny Welbeck
And forgive us our John Terry,
As we Phil Jones those who Lescott against us.
And lead us not into Oxlade-Chamberlain,
But deliver it to Carroll.
For Jermain is the Johnson,
The Downing and the Rooney.
Scott Parker. Scott Parker.
Our men."
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/...2012-live-blog-11-june?newsfeed=true#block-53

kitch9

Banned
I want to be supporting England, but supporting a team with that racist cunt Terry in it is too much for me. Couldn't bring myself to do it. Fuck the FA, fuck John Terry, fuck the placeman Hodgson, fuck the whole England setup. By picking Terry it feels like the FA have taken a step back in the fight against racism in sport and it is an issue I feel quite strongly about so until Terry is kicked out of the England setup I won't be supporting them. It's the first time I haven't supported England or bought a replica kit at tournament time, but I feel like it's the right decision. Maybe I'm taking it a little to seriously, but I really can't stand Terry or any team he plays in or any manager that picks him.

Don't believe in the concept of innocent until proven guilty then?

He's got his day in court coming up and it's up to the judge and jury, not the FA to decide what his punishment should be.

Wilbur

Banned
I'd love to see Young and the Ox switching throughout. Think the Ox will be amazing behind the striker.

Yeah this is why a 4-2-3-1 would have been good; Gerrard could have gone onto the right at times, Young and Ox could have alternated between both flanks and the centre. Young, Ox and Welbeck could have had a little triumvirate of sex and love.

It's a pretty fluid line up but a poor formation.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Im out of this thread now because i cant take the heartache, but good luck England! I can take losing but if we lose by playing negative football that will be 1000 times worse, at least give it a go!

Clegg

Is anyone going to watch Sweden/Ukraine?

I'm looking forward to seeing Rasmus Elm play and hopefully Ibra will fuck up as many chances as possible.

Wilbur

Banned
Christ, ITV have the worst pundits ..... Jamie Carragher and Gareth Southgate, talk about fucking boring.

To be fair Carragher's just made a good point; I don't see anything to fear of Diarra and Malouda in midfield, and we know how easily Nasri can disappear from a game. It's Benzema I'm worried about.

Is anyone going to watch Sweden/Ukraine?

I'm looking forward to seeing Rasmus Elm play and hopefully Ibra will fuck up as many chances as possible.

ibra > villa lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom