• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckie

gafoot.jpg

Had to post this, because that's probably the last time I will be in that position hahaha :p

Disgusted with tonight's performance. Oh well, if the Czechs tie Poland Russia can still win the group even with a loss to Greece. Believe!

Great game, plenty of attacking action from both sides.

A well-deserved result for both sides, I think.

Hopefully we don't have to hear of any post-match hijinks coming form either set of supporters.

F#A#Oo

Banned
So apparently the Italian national team has 2 gays and a bisexual in the squad. Cassano was asked his thoughts and he spoke his mind and said he hoped there was no gays or bisexuals.

Thanks Italian media...its not like the team didn't need anymore issues to divide and unsettle the team.

bjaelke

Holland will have their nothing-to-lose modus on, it will be interesting to watch indeed. Portugal will win, just like Holland was supposed to..

Portugal's style of play fits us really well. We've won 3 of the last 5 matches and only lost 1. This was the only match which I thought we had an honest chance of winning before the tournament kicked off. After the first round games I still see us having a good chance of beating them - Bendtner has scored 4(!) times against Portugal.

I misses both games, but I played more than 4h of basketball so it's all good :)

Good thing that Polska's still in the race, I'd hate it if the hosts would be out of the race prematurely. In the last games Polska will win vs. the Czechs and Russia should have Greece in the bag.

On to the game of the century!

schland_klai7w0.gif

uefa.euro.2012.group.97umy.gif

for those of you who think that every German girl is hot, lol

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
So apparently the Italian national team has 2 gays and a bisexual in the squad. Cassano was asked his thoughts and he spoke his mind and said he hoped there was no gays or bisexuals.

Thanks Italian media...its not like the team didn't need anymore issues to divide and unsettle the team.

No, thank Cassano for being such a doucherocket.

gurasa

Fantastic tournament so far.

Portugal will entertain tomorrow. They'll win with flair.

Germany-Holland will be nasty, cannot wait!

Kabouter

We're going to get our asses handed tomorrow. And yet I'm still really looking forward to tomorrow's match.
That's the reason I'm not looking forward to it *at all*. Seeing our national side get humiliated by Germany is not my idea of fun. Will still watch though.

bjaelke

I wonder if RVP will start tomorrow or if Marwijk will relent to criticism and start Huntelaar.

Both?

Mohamed Moallim ‏@jouracule
Dirk Kuyt playing at right-back during tonight's training. DM alongside deep-lying creator (Vd Vaart). KJH as No9 & RVP out wide.

Celine

What ?

Edit:
lol Cecchi Paone...

Portugal 2-1 Denmark
Germany 2-1 Holland

Gomez, the Poacher, will end up with a brace.
Van Persie, the Complete Striker and future City man, will have another disappearing act.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom