• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
In a meaningless exhibition match.

He's been scoring and assisting in official matches (qualifiers). 3 goals and 5 assists in 4 qualifiers. seriously people need to drop it, he is killing it with Argentina now too.

Kabouter

I figure even though Denmark lost, the title stays right? Ronaldo's fails are the most memorable thing about this game (and what a great game it was) to me.

Clegg

This was the united Ronaldo, he'd have scored today.

If it was Ronaldo in a low pressure game then he would have scored.

He's only had 1 good game against Barca in all his years at Madrid. He looks brilliant in the group stages of the CL but disappears in the knockout rounds.

He can't perform in high pressure situations.

Sappy113

Ah well. No reason we shouldn't be able to make a game of it against Germany on Sunday. Still give us a decent chance to go through.

Reuenthal

Banned
I was rooting for Denmark for this match, in the end Portugal managed to win but Denmark gave a competitive performance against Portugal and an entertaining match.

I would rather Germany and Denmark pass or if not that Germany and Portugal. I like Holland team the least from this group

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Second half was intense! That was some great football.

LOLtastic football on Ronaldo's part, but great football otherwise!

So if Holland win then all teams in the group of death are on 3 points going into the last game?

Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhh
I never thought of this. This would be amazing~

Pachimari

Hopefully Germany win against Holland now.

Then Holland will win against Portugal and we'll draw against Germany (which we won't) *suk*.

Noirulus

If it was Ronaldo in a low pressure game then he would have scored.

He's only had 1 good game against Barca in all his years at Madrid. He looks brilliant in the group stages of the CL but disappears in the knockout rounds.

He can't perform in high pressure situations.

His past three matches against Barca, he's done very well. He missed the penalty against Bayern, but he scored the only 2 goals in the 2nd leg and assisted Ozil in the 1st leg.

He's inconsistent in the important matches, but he can perform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom