• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Cristiano Ronaldo es un pecho frío.

The most important thing he has achieved for Portugal is getting Rooney sent off.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
2-2 for Netherlands.

then NL is screwed.
NL has to win or they're out.

I think it'll be 2-1 germany, but hoping for the other direction on that score. Put a 10er on NL to win.

I hate Rui Patricio, I hate Rui Patrico!!!!

Portugal better start Eduardo for the game on Sunday

Thank you Varela for saving Portugal from embarrassment.

Where was Real Mardrid Ronaldo at? Tons of missed opportunities

Fuck You Rui Patricio!!!!

Bento! Start Eduardo next!

Let me guess. You are a Benfica fan. Patricio had little to do in both goals, Eduardo is in a piss poor form.

operon

Lets go Germany

citrus-peel-waste.JPG

Overdoziz

Banned
then NL is screwed.
NL has to win or they're out.

I think it'll be 2-1 germany, but hoping for the other direction on that score. Put a 10er on NL to win.
A draw isn't necessarily the end. If Germany wins against Poland and we win against Portugal we could still make it.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
If I go for germany, would ze germans provide me with booze and german women? :O

Meier

Only got to catch from about the 60th minute on but man, what a fantastic half of football. I usually like to stick up for CR7 but that miss in the 1-on-1 situation was more or less inexcusable. I think he was nervous that match -- looked to pass more than to shoot when the ball was down at their end. With that being said, some of his passes were truly sublime.

The 30+ minutes I got to watch was fantastic. Both sides were just absolutely battling for their lives. Best match of the Euros thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom