• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

_machine

What a match!

Next I want to see das german tears and the dutch pulling their shit together...ehm what I meant is that the dutch are the worst team in the world...

operon

The Germans have a secret weapon

jacklalanne.jpg

Thanks for the answers guys. I've only started watching this international soccer since the last 2 world cups, and whatever is on fox/espn. Still casual about it. Caught some league play here and there on tv. Passing always seems better. Probably because they are together as a team for longer obviously.

Damn, that last game was exciting though, heh. Feel bad for that Ronaldo kinda. Seems like he has the Lebron thing about him, haha.

Hoo-doo

Banned
Lol, Luuk de Jong on the field. Classmate of mine from a few years ago, totally lost contact with the guy, and now find him on the dutch national team.

So awesome.

Clegg

I want Germany to win.

I've been following the Bundesliga and I like the style of football they play. The fans are great too.

And Ozil is my favourite player in the world right now. I'd like Germany to go through so I can see him do something ridiculous.

Salvadora

I want Germany to win.

I've been following the Bundesliga and I like the style of football they play. The fans are great too.

And Ozil is my favourite player in the world right now. I'd like Germany to go through so I can see him do something ridiculous.

One of the most underrated players around in my opinion.

Wilbur

Banned
I want Germany to win.

Ozil's my favourite player as well but I say this often! This is the first I've heard you say it my love. I want them to do well but Holland to win this one so there's more drama for the last round

Clegg

Ozil's my favourite player as well but I say this often! This is the first I've heard you say it my love. I want them to do well but Holland to win this one so there's more drama for the last round

I have a permanent list of players I admire.

Xavi
Iniesta
Busquets
Messi
Cleverley
Alonso
Rooney
Del Piero
Drogba

Then I have another list of players that I enjoy watching but haven't seen enough of the really admire. Ozil tops this list.

He and Iniesta are probably my fav players to watch right now.

Wilbur

Banned
I have a permanent list of players I admire.

Xavi
Iniesta
Busquets
Messi
Cleverley
Alonso
Rooney
Del Piero
Drogba

Then I have another list of players that I enjoy watching but haven't seen enough of the really admire. Ozil tops this list.

Cleverley lol

I think out of that list, I'd have all of them but Cleverley because I'm waiting for him to show the world what he's made of. But Ozil is just fucking beautiful.

Fry

Cleverley lol

I think out of that list, I'd have all of them but Cleverley because I'm waiting for him to show the world what he's made of. But Ozil is just fucking beautiful.

I think Özil is better than David Silva.

Badstuber looks sleepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom