• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
ihC0XDVSUMHaf.gif

Well, didnt take into account the schoolboy defending of the dutch.

oh you were waiting for that weren't ya.

Pachimari

Can't Holland still go through if we (Denmark) lose against Germany and Holland beat Portugal? Then the 3 of us will have 3 points each.

Spruchy

I would go back and quote all those delusional Netherland fans who thought Germany was going to lose, but im sure they feel bad enough already.

what a meltdown lol :(

not only do they not qualify for the knockout stage but Holland will probably be the first and only team with 3 losses in the group stage if it's all said and done...

LProtag

My roommate is a huge Dutch fan. He's going to be home late from work today and doesn't want to know what's happened so he can watch the game from the beginning.

I almost feel bad for not warning him.

Sappy113

Still, if Holland avoid embarrasing themselves even more, they can still advance if Denmark loses to Germany, while Holland beat Portugal on Sunday. So still not game over. In fact, they better fucking nut up and go for it against Portugal!

Fritz

My roommate is a huge Dutch fan. He's going to be home late from work today and doesn't want to know what's happened so he can watch the game from the beginning.

I almost feel bad for not warning him.

Give him subtle hints.

Heeeeey, wanna sit down before you watch?

Care for a hot milk?

Want me to get you your loafers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom