• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate you wooden

deal with it

ioiEFDJvE8cqB.gif

Klyka

Banned
Are the Dutch still playing? Because that German player basically just slowly walked through like 3 of them without them even moving towards him.

IceCold

I'd prefer Varela, honestly.

And I don't agree with anything else you said. Considering our history and population, our team is better than it should be (since the late 90s). Clearly, we must be doing something right...

Sure the team is better overall but it could be much better if more attention were given to native players. Have you seen the Portuguese league? It's practically a South-American league. That's not good for the national team.

Steeven

Yeah but its so weird two years ago they played like a brilliant team.

Two years ago they played very physically and Van Bommel and De Jong were in shape. Also, other players like Sneijder really got their momentum there. This time, van Bommel can't keep up and the whole style of play is so predictable. I wonder if there even is a system, except give every ball to Sneijder/van Persie/Robben and hope they do wonders.

Hell, bring Narsingh and Robben, with Huntelaar as center forward and van Persie behind Huntelaar. At least we will have somewhat to look at. This team can't even keep the ball in the team behind midfield, what the hell.

Klyka

Banned
And this is exactly what you get when a team hypes itself up over and over.
"We can't lose a single game with this team!" and then they lose all morale the moment things go wrong.
And the German team? "Yeah, we feel we are doing well, we hope to play a good tournament."

Steeven

Second half against brazil was pretty good..the match vs Uruguay

That wasn't because of playing good football. Again, it was physically.

They played even better when van Basten was coach and he let them play like shit most of the time. At least they scored.

SamuraiX-

Defense is absolutely non-existent on the Netherlands end. It's a disgrace.

Something's not right.

Are they protesting against the coach? Wtf, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom