• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
in Group B, Portugal has the highest probable chances passing as #2 then Denmark and Holland.

Denmark must beat Germany to advance. Or Draw and that Portugal doesn't draw.

Netherlands must scores lots of goals against Portugal and hope for Denmark to lose, a Denmark draw automatically rights off the Dutch

Portugal can just draw and hope for Germany to beat the Danes. Or Portugal simply win against Holland.

It all depends if Germany brings their A game or their B team

Korez

252272_10151039616531614_692671602_n.jpg

also, does Germany wanna face Russia next? or Czech/Polland/Greece?

I doubt they would allow themselves to sink to 2nd to get Russia in the quarters

CrunchyB

a B team that includes Kroos, Götze, Reus, and Schürrle.

Yeah, the Germans have no shortage of decent-to-great players. The German B-team is still a good team, most other B-teams are totally awful. Germany will beat Denmark (who suck), no doubt about that.

But I don't see Holland winning 2-0 against Portugal. Even if we do, we'll probably get our asses kicked next round by Russia, Italy or Spain :/

Kem0sabe

Would be nice to get Russia on the next phase, Portugal that is. Everyone but Greece... have fond memories of our 7-1 rout of Russia in Lisbon a few years ago. :D

Wilbur

Banned
For those that haven't listened to the Guardian's football daily podcast, just thought I'd let you in on a great joke by James Richardson:

'We're looking forward tonight to Spain's game, where Ireland will be playing with their backs to the wall more than Antonio Cassano in the Italian dressing room'

Wilbur

Banned
Hoping for an Italian and Irish win today, and then Croatian draw with Spain and Ireland beat Italy but Italy and Ireland go through somehow... or something.

Meier

Couple of babes:

cgZ8Z.jpg
Tops of the tournament thus far. Stunning is an understatement.

Looking for a goal from Balotelli since I love him assisted by Pirlo.. and then a Modric goal (long range crackers are your specialty, Luka!) or assist. Make it happen fellas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom