• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. That's the tournament for Italy. Had your chances. Probably played the best first half of the tournament (twice) and still not going to make it through.

Divius

First half belonged to Italy, second to Croatia. I guess the draw is well deserved. Was really hoping for Italy to win though.

Go on Croatia :)

girlfriend says that football is broken though and really needs a patch, the players keep falling down for no reason, it could be a Bethesda game.

:D

Shoogoo

Too bad for Italy. Even if they fell flat on 2nd half, I really like them more than Divaly from past years.

Why did they step back after 1st goal though? I'm not sure it was only because of Croatia's pressure. It seems it was a tactic or something, bad call from the coach.

Carbonox

Ireland with an upset would be cool but unlikely. Still, Spain and Italy going through to the quarters is a likely prospect given the final round of matches.

You think Spain won't beat Croatia?
Depends on the circumstances. If a draw is what both croatia and Spain need to make it through. We may see a boring 0-0 match to keep Italy out. We will see what happens after this Spain/Ireland match and what the group looks like with goal differential and everything. I jus hate relying on other teams to make it through, because it never ends up going in Italy's favor.

hylje

Ita - Cro 1-1 & Esp - Irl 2-0.
IbVai.png

One down. one to go.

Munin

Depends on the circumstances. If a draw is what both croatia and Spain need to make it through. We may see a boring 0-0 match to keep Italy out. We will see what happens after this Spain/Ireland match and what the group looks like with goal differential and everything. I jus hate relying on other teams to make it through, because it never ends up going in Italy's favor.

If they have to rely on other teams they only have themselves to blame. See: this match.

Spain won't play for a draw. That would be incredibly risky.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Balotelli is not starter material.

MontLOLivo as always, a waste of space and a sub.

Cassano can't play for 90 minutes, why the hell did they keep him on for 82 minutes?

Trapattoni :( I'm sorry baby, but we've gotta win now :(

is it really a surprise that italjuve keeps drawing?

happy to see italy go out to some shitty chiellini defending. overrated player.

Quoted so more people can laugh at your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom