• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceCold

The Irish supporter has been identified as Eamon Keegan who explained how the situation arose:

“We were all in Poznan, with all the Irish fans at the game and these two Croatian girls walked through and everyone started singing ‘Get your tits out for the lads’ and they actually did.
"We all started jumping into pictures with them and next thing, I don’t know... I had a few beers on the day but it was all a bit of craic, I didn’t think they’d end up on the internet!"

Sounds like a good time.

Did I miss titties?

iiAC1.gif

RichieS99

Banned
The Irish supporter has been identified as Eamon Keegan who explained how the situation arose:

“We were all in Poznan, with all the Irish fans at the game and these two Croatian girls walked through and everyone started singing ‘Get your tits out for the lads’ and they actually did.
"We all started jumping into pictures with them and next thing, I don’t know... I had a few beers on the day but it was all a bit of craic, I didn’t think they’d end up on the internet!"

Bit late to the party, he was on the front of two Irish newspapers after this apologising to his dear old mammy.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Croatian titty licking, what? Figures the one time I don't refresh this page I miss it.

edit: just found the pics on google yeah no thanks

Joe

Well my father is happy - well not entirely. He wanted Italy to lose, badly too. He hates how the team is all Juve and "big shots". Southerners really hold a grudge it seems.

rodvik

Good grief. If you really are looking for those images just google the newspaper qoute from the previous page. Its the first result. It really isnt all that btw.

Back to footy and Irelands imminent victory. Really intrigued to see how this game plays out.

Good grief. If you really are looking for those images just google the newspaper qoute from the previous page. Its the first result. It really isnt all that btw.

Back to footy and Irelands imminent victory. Really intrigued to see how this game plays out.

This isnt the only pic of her showing her tits in the Euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom