• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazerei

Banned
That was a fun game to watch, there were lots of great plays. I was very impressed with Croatia. Italy did great too, but they seemed to have lost energy in the second half.

Kem0sabe

129061570846549041.jpg

Still wouldnt score.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
ireland is like alexi lalas. both are shit. Thus Spain wins automatically. Come on Ferny torres. Coño 2012!!!!!!!

Meier

Mandzukic having himself a helluva tournament thus far. Props to anyone with him on their team.. Modric has done nothing for me. :(

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
PORCODDDIAZ PRANDELLI LI MORTACCI TUA

Mario should've stayed in for Cassano, wtf he's the only one who could fight those big dudes and protect the ball with his back on the goalie

For sure we rack in too little compared to what we build with plays... fucking shoot already, geez
Hopefully Spain wins tonight but only by 1-0 (ahahahahah)

Btw, I don't like to complaint since it's our fault, but man those 3 freaking offsides leading to 1 vs 1, such bad calls... rule is when in doubt leave it be

Meier

I appreciate that thoroughly as does the fella in the photo, but I'd edit it out.

Come on Wilbz, don't get the dude in trouble!

Kem0sabe

Love the irish and ireland in general. An entire country dedicated to getting shitfaced, if there ever was a more worthy goal :)

edit: Thanks for not banning, thoughtless of me, sorry to those at work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom