• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
o-EUROVISION-RUSSIA-570.jpg

Cech is flopping in this match. He should have read that situation much better.

There was two russian players possible getting that, he couldn't read that situation and just rush out to the player that ended up scoring, the player just before that could easily have gotten it too. Cech hasn't done anything wrong, it's hard with a completely clueless defense to do too much about chances like this.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
There was two russian players possible getting that, he couldn't read that situation and just rush out to the player that ended up scoring, the player just before that could easily have gotten it too. Cech hasn't done anything wrong, it's hard with a completely clueless defense to do too much about chances like this.

harsh damage control.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Lol nd germany lost from swiss but everybody thinks thats the mannschaft of the century. And look at portugal in the practice matches. It doesnt mean anything....fuck this dutch negativity,...

I am German and only bet on Netherlands to advance in that group =p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom