• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Closer to A than Germany was. Also, even Hollands B team shouldn't lose from Bulgary.

Lol wtf yeah whatever mate that's what practice matches r for. To try stuff. But we lost vs bulgary in a practice match so we'll lose everything. You know what why dont we just give up already.

I predicted 2-0

Sucks because I don't want to watch a boring game for the second half.
KuGsj.gif

How can you lose to
ZI0YO.png
? :O

Yeah, vs. Switzerland Germany played without some 4-5 A-team players, but then again the main culprit of the shitty defense remains in the team (Mertesacker), so I wouldn't be too eager to call us favs vs. Portugal IF their defense wasn't even worse, lol :p

/edit
Holland defense ain't too great either.

Chuckie

Closer to A than Germany was. Also, even Hollands B team shouldn't lose from Bulgary.

You do know a friendly doesn't mean shit right? Especially one which players and formations are still tested by the coach.

Both Hollands and Germany's friendlies say shit about how they will perform this tournament.

Tau

Nice open game this! Russia are bossing it at the moment! and they should be 4-0 up.

Both games showing poor left backs!

Lol wtf yeah whatever mate that's what practice matches r for. To try stuff. But we lost vs bulgary in a practice match so we'll lose everything. You know what why dont we just give up already.

Hey I agree with you that there is too much negativity around Holland, but I'm not on the same boat regarding Bulgaria. Holland played like turd.

This game is over so I'm watching the Canada v Cuba world cup qualifying match instead of this. 1-0 Canada atm.

It would be hilarious if by some miracle Canada qualified for 2014.

dc89

He actually made a joke about it at the beginning "let me say first, im happy to be here with Roy, good mates" but Keane didnt look impressed (not that he ever does.)

Haha! Sadly I didn't catch that part, I bet you can cut that atmosphere with a knife.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
This Czech LB is diabolical. He's out of position for every defensive situation.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Nice goal but a horrendous offside trap from Russia.

Pilar is impressing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom