• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westonian

Anyone hook a brother up? ESPN3 is blocked at work, even if I use my cable login credentials. Is there a decent stream somewhere else online? My google skills are failing me at present.

untitled-7ov8ef.gif

Meier

Careful with the stream talk guys. Frowned upon... probably want to edit your posts to avoid bannage. Streams are usually behind in general (maybe 10-15 seconds).. even the legal ones.

Seems like the Russian defender could have at least made a sliding effort to block that goal. Probably would have been for nought but he seemed a-okay just giving it up.

Careful with the stream talk guys. Frowned upon.

Seems like the Russian defender could have at least made a sliding effort to block that goal. Probably would have been for nought but he seemed a-okay just giving it up.

Thought about this too. I used to be a back. I'd at least slide.

Careful with the stream talk guys. Frowned upon... probably want to edit your posts to avoid bannage. Streams are usually behind in general (maybe 10-15 seconds).. even the legal ones.

What about ESPN3?

Meier

You guys should edit every link and request of a non-legal stream asap. Seriously. Just looking out for yall.
What about ESPN3?

Yeah, that's what I was personally referencing when I said legal streams. It's always a bit behind -- I saw the goal mentioned on GAF and ESPN Gamecast before the stream showed it. I remember when Kompany scored the winner versus Man U, I'd seen one of the Red fans post "Well fuck." here on GAF and I knew something good must have happened about 15 seconds before I saw it. :lol

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
You guys should edit every link and request of a non-legal stream asap. Seriously. Just looking out for yall.
Mmarsus one is legal free to air Dutch news stream. Probably need a Dutch proxy for non nl people

Meier

Mmarsus one is legal free to air Dutch news stream. Probably need a Dutch proxy for non nl people

Ah ha, well good thing the mod who was looking at the thread earlier is Dutch then. He'll know better! It's a slippery slope though so be careful, folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom