• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rad-

Dzagoev's contract expires in 6 months IIRC. Some club could get a nice deal there. He's just 21 years old too. Looks like in his mid 30's.

untitled-11hzgsp.gif
untitled-12y7ah9.gif

Jay Sosa

Oh come on..was that 4 really necessary?. Nice goal and all but doesn't anybody care about my score in kicktipp? Stupid Pavlyuwhatever.

Oh and can I hear Wenger cursing in french somewhere?

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
WC 2010 was boring at times. I love the South American teams and they're entertaining, but this EC seems more exciting so far.

And we're only two matches in.

Lightning

Banned
Hmm... will be interesting to see this Russian side against a Germany, Netherlands or Spain and see how they go.

Impressive display today just the same.

Wilbur

Banned
Hmm... will be interesting to see this Russian side against a Germany, Netherlands or Spain and see how they go.

Impressive display today just the same.

I think they'd certainly have a 50-50 chance against the Dutch but they'd struggle in getting the ball off the other two and controlling the game.

bjaelke

We've been lucky with the entertainment today. Game one could easily have been a snooze fest. Excited about tomorrow's games.

Divius

Russia was strong and won convincingly. Can't wait for Ger-Por and Ned-Den, see you guys later. Thanks for the entertaining comments.

Chuckie

Although you do have some shitty teams at the WC, I do love the global/international atmosphere it has.
It is huge, has Brasil and Argentina... I don't know... it's colorful.

So even the football might be better at the EC, I prefer the WC.

I am loving this EC so far though :D

Carbonox

Kerzhakov should never be played again. What a useless piece of shit. Russia would have hit double figures if someone else was there with the opportunities and not him.

But God dang, Russia were sublime. Can't wait to watch them against Poland. Semi's for Russia IMO.

Wilbur

Banned
guys guys guys....

we still have england left to play. so please wait a little before u celebrate the euros.

We'll be the most entertaining team there, if only because one of our players is bound to accidentally run over a black person or something

Lightning

Banned
I think they'd certainly have a 50-50 chance against the Dutch but they'd struggle in getting the ball off the other two and controlling the game.
No, they would not be 50/50 against the Dutch and our attack is lethal. Our defending can be suspect but our offense would cause Russia all sorts of problems.

mozfan12

Banned
The Euro is by far more entertaining by the fact that teams like Holland are facing the likes of Germany and Portugal in the first round. It only gets better from there. The World Cup first round is completely dull for the most part except a couple of sursprises and tends to improve in the last 8. Unfortunately they are expanding the tourny to 24 teams next time, which is great for smaller nations, but well never see a group like Germany/Holland/Denmark/Portugal this year or Holland/Italy/France/Romania in 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom