• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT| of England? You're having Olaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
"According to AP anti-racism experts say they identified racist abuse and far-right Russian flags at their match on Friday and the Football Against Racism in Europe (Fare) network says the Czech Republic defender Theodor Gebre Selassie, who is black, was racially abused during Russia's 4-1 win."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jun/09/euro-2012-live-blog-9-june

Sigh...

They were talking about it on dutch news as well, the crowd making monkey noises at training. All the officials did was took them to a different field.

Can't really expect too much I guess, Poland/Ukraine are racist as fuck. they're a bit behind western europe as far as development goes and there's fuck all black people there (I think anyway) so I guess mix that with football and booze, which in itself is a retard recipe and yeah, it's gonna be bad.

You're aware there will only be normal time?

right. sorry, it's for a straight win. in quarters on I always just bet for normal time as well, none of this overtime nonsense.

Meteorain

Oh damn, looks like I'm on the side of the underdogs for both matches today!

Wish I had a Portuguese and Danish flag to hold in each hand during the matches!

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
How do I bet online? Might bet a small amount for Germany to win, but I guess that' wont yield me anything substantial.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
How do I bet online? Might bet a small amount for Germany to win, but I guess that' wont yield me anything substantial.

I can send you an invite to a reputable online site, with the upside that if you deposit 10 euro you get a free 15 euro. so 10 gets 25. If you're american I'm unsure if you can join up there. it's worth a shot though, drop me a PM if interested, the website is legit and I've both put money in and pulled it out multiple times no issues.

full disclosure if you gamble something like more than 300 bucks from your account I'll get 15 euro bonus as well, but it benefits you upfront.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I can send you an invite to a reputable online site, with the upside that if you deposit 10 euro you get a free 15 euro. so 10 gets 25. If you're american I'm unsure if you can join up there. it's worth a shot though, drop me a PM if interested, the website is legit and I've both put money in and pulled it out multiple times no issues.

full disclosure if you gamble something like more than 300 bucks from your account I'll get 15 euro bonus as well, but it benefits you upfront.

I'll think about it.

Dreaver

Is there a site where I can watch a live stream for Denmark - The Netherlands on my mobile device? I will be in the bus most likely but I'd like to watch the game.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
shit, I didn't even list it, it's bwin.com

it's one of the big euro poker sites as well.

Oh I remember seeing this on a few kits this season. I'll check it out and if I'm down I'll PM you so you can invite me.

Jamie OD

I'll be missing Netherlands Vs Denmark because I am seeing Prometheus with some friends. If Bob doesn't show up then that movie will be a complete waste of time.

Edit: Oh good, I might see Germany Vs Portugal after all. I thought that was the early game.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
this.
who cares about missed penalties?

150px-Tottenham_Hotspur.svg.png

Noirulus

I won't be able to post anymore til the evening (10AM right now). Good luck Germany-GAF! May the best team on the pitch win :D

Wellscha

Do you know the tags to search for?

I don't :( maybe look for "soccer, germany, euro 2012, Spain...." that kinda of stuff

There is this nifty little userscript for NeoGAF called Live Thread that updates the thread automatically which is great for fast moving threads like this (when a game is on). The default is 1 minute but I have personally edited mine so it checks for new posts every 10 seconds.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/78817

Just thought I'd share, I like it.

This would a great result for the Dutch team. Let's hope so.

how can I install the script?

kottila

Watching france portugal play beach soccer on eurosport 2 while waiting for the pre-game shows to start. Not the most exciting sport in the world

n0n44m

so

Stekelenburg

vd Wiel, Heitinga, Vlaar, Willems

v Bommel, de Jong

Sneijder

Robben, v Persie, Afellay

no surprises there then

Holland HAS TO score and win. Knowing that, why the fuck is Bert playing with two defensive midfielders? Get van der Vaart up that field yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom