• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juicy Bob

Just wanted to pop in and say I feel really bad for the Ukrainians. They should have had that goal. I hope FIFA get their fucking act together and bring in goal-line tech - it's so overdue.

xbhaskarx

Hand ball, should have been a penalty kick:
1340134374112.gif

Ball over the line, should have been a Ukranian goal:
vlc2012-06-1921-07-03mekgr.png

It could be Ukraine 2 England 1 right now.
I'm sure the British media will be all over this... especially considering Ukraine won't get destroyed 4-1.

soepje

So.. this 4th official.. He still doesn´t have the modern equipment available to to overrule such faults.. Timewatches where from before the introduction of Teevees i guess.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
No goaless draw yet, amazing. I retract ny statement, best international tournament since Copa America 2007.

Hixx

http://cadfael.tv/image/src/1340134374112.gif[/IMG.]

[IMG]http://h11.abload.de/img/vlc2012-06-1921-07-03mekgr.png[/IM.G]

I'm sure the British media will be all over this... especially considering Ukraine won't get destroyed 4-1.[/QUOTE]

Much like the offside is being ignored in here?

Anti English bitter tears, gorgeous.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
the Ukraine forward was offisde in the buildup to that goal, though ive no doubt that fact will not be remembered

doicare

Ball was over the line, but the original ball over the top was offside, all you England haters can take your bitter tears else where.

Neither of those potential goals should have counted anyway (the header and the goal-but-not) because they both involved offside players.

As much fun as it to play up the UEFA conspiracy/1966/bringing football home angle, this is correct.

The line judge is fucking terrible.

Missed two pivotal offsides and even if the second wasn't offsides in his opinion, he definitely should've seen the ball over the line before Terry cleared.

Anth0ny

1340134374112.gif

vlc2012-06-1921-07-03mekgr.png

I'm sure the British media will be all over this... especially considering Ukraine won't get destroyed 4-1.

wow

karma for world cup 2010? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom