• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raist

Banned
Too bad some bad reffing on the last two days of the group stage soured things a bit. Everything was going so well until then...

That said, we have seven great teams in the QF so there's not much to complain about. England - Italy and France - Spain should be superb matches.

Really? I think ITA-ENG will be incredibly boring.
As for the other game, France will probably get destroyed... unless there's some major changes with the defence.

Even though I'm not particularly supporting England, I would like to see them win the tournament now, just for the bitter tears from the "pure football" supporters who want "entertainment". I'm really getting sick of this idea that defensive football with decent counter-attacking somehow doesn't count as real football. Makes my piss boil.

RJT

Return of the Eggman!

So Portugal will win tonight, right?

Of course!

wdiag.jpg

Czech Mate! Ah! How clever *rolls eyes*

fuenf

Don't forget to submit your quarter-finals predictions (after extra time).

Current Standings:
i5wn24TRrHx8U.png

(Same goes for the Fantasy League, the transfer window with unlimited transfers closes at 20:30 CET)

chico

suddenly a lot of czech supporters in this thread... good!
i just hope for a great game without any big referee errors or player injuries.

may the better team win...

and that will be Portugal of course. i predict a 3:1 for Portugal like in 2008.
sorry petr cech... i loved you for winning against bayern but one title is enough.

Salazar

I'm really getting sick of this idea that defensive football with decent counter-attacking somehow doesn't count as real football. Makes my piss boil.

You'd think that the futbol-GAF StokEngland blueprint had actually gone ahead.

When the fact of the matter is that some of us are livid that it wasn't implemented.

feel

Of course!

wdiag.jpg

Czech Mate! Ah! How clever *rolls eyes*
Didn't they use this the last time? Or was that Record? Uggh ffs Bola.

And seeing "We're going to the semis" and then "Humility made us get this far" made me chuckle slightly.

this will be Portugal's toughest match in this tournament
why?
because Portugal plays retarded against average teams... remember the Turkey friendly?

r u mad?

[IMG']http://www.abload.de/img/untitled-6eix66.gif[/IMG]

Not really, well if I am it's certainly not because of Denmark or Portugal. Pretty mad on club football level though. :(

Also Cech is clearly the superior Chelsea player on the teams, wish Meireles would bugger off. Also my fantasy league team is full of Czechs!

Wilbur

Banned
i love balo too, my dream is to see him in milan. i will buy the shit out of his merch.

in other news, forza czech!

I bought him for Milan when I went there in FM. Got there in Jan and they were 15th. Bought Balo, fired me to 3rd and a CL win.

Then he got injured.

Fucking Mario.

Juicy Bob

One of the following three things is guaranteed to happen during Italy vs England on Sunday:

1) Balotelli will score

2) Balotelli will get sent off

3) Balotelli will score and then get sent off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom