• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

leroidys

Thank god Czech Republic is out. Too bad it wasn't Russia in that game, would have been way more entertaining.

Great goal from Ronaldo.

sjZVo.jpg

untitled-106rylg.gif

Didn't see anything after the goal. My house just when black right when he scored, spent 15 minutes trying to get the electricity back on, fuck looked like I missed out on an exciting end.

Rad-

untitled-106rylg.gif

Didn't see anything after the goal. My house just when black right when he scored, spent 15 minutes trying to get the electricity back on, fuck looked like I missed out on an exciting end.

That run is great. Very hard to mark that.

Does Portugal seriously not have a semi-decent traditional striker? Almeida and Postiga are fucking trash.

Yeah it's crazy how bad their strikers are.

Noirulus

untitled-106rylg.gif

Thanks for the GIFs. One of the great perks of watching many sporting events with GAF!

operon

untitled-106rylg.gif

"He smells the ball is coming in there" words of wisdom from Klinsmann

jtb

Banned
If SPain wins v France, I wouldn't bet against a Portugal getting to the final. They're excellent at exploiting Spain's achilles' heel - crossing (and aerial threats), particularly with Ronaldo in form. Plus, they've got three solid tacklers in midfield and two strong central defenders, so doubt they'll get completely outnumbered/muscled by Spain in midfield. Should be a good match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom