• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jin_7

Some caricatures:

dxr3aim2bqzw.jpg

fffos2pxwyi.jpg

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Dammit, gonna miss the first half so I have to see it tonight. :|

Anyway, rooting for Germany. I hope it'll be darn entertaining. Looking forward to reading the thread and looking for gifs of some Samaras funny business.

King_Moc

Banned
Really want Greece to win as i don't really want England playing Germany if they get past Italy.

Having said that, i'd be shocked to the core if this isn't a very, very one sided mauling by the Germans.

Still, credit to Greece on making it this far, and other such puns.

fuenf

Not really excited for the game. Greece sucks, their team is a joke and stop that Chelsea bullshit, Chelsea still had a team of world class players.

Fry

Can't say I'm not disappointed in seeing Gomez on the bench, but even though that line-up is pretty exciting. I could see a 4-0 happening.

gate777

ΕΛΛΑΣ ΟΕ ΟΕ!! Έτσι γαμάνε αυτοί που σας χρωστάνε!

92asj.jpg

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Not really excited for the game. Greece sucks, their team is a joke and stop that Chelsea bullshit, Chelsea still had a team of world class players.
The fact that Greece has a team of average players is more the reason why they should play catenaccio.

fuenf

They would have been humiliated had they tried to play open football against the top-two possession teams in Europe. Did you forget Manchester United 2009 and 2011?

Against Barca maybe but not against Bayern. Look at the games everytime Chelsea attacked they were dangerous. Chelsea thrashed Napoli 4-1, come on, dont tell me they cant play football.

edit: doesnt matter anyway, i just hate this Greece is gonna play like Chelsea bullshit. No they arent, they arent even close to the team Chelsea is. Portugal and Denmark were far better sides.

Arjen

Leaving in a minute, when i get back i want to see a massive amount of goals against the Greeks. Don't leave me hanging neigbours!

soepje

Still feel weird with my avatar change.. But don´t make me have to change it again Germany!..

They should be able to beat Greece easially though, they´ve been playing pretty neat and entertaining so far.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Won't be posting during the game so I'm just wishing Greece good luck and they can do it! Time to fuck the Germans and cut their sausages. I'll also be 400 dollars richer if we win.

HELLAS OLE OLE, DEN STAMATO NA TRAGOUDO POTE!

fuenf

Won't be posting during the game so I'm just wishing Greece good luck and they can do it! Time to fuck the Germans and cut their sausages. I'll also be 400 dollars richer if we win.

HELLAS OLE OLE, DEN STAMATO NA TRAGOUDO POTE!

Dont worry Germany will take it all away, one way or the other. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom